Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 143 mb

Bio:

Ghost (known as Ghost B.C. in the United States) is a Swedish heavy metal band that was formed in Linköping in 2008.In 2010, they released a 3-track demo followed by a 7" vinyl titled "Elizabeth," and later their debut full-length album Opus Eponymous. The Grammis-nominated album was widely praised and increased their popularity significantly.Their second album and major label debut Infestissumam was released in 2013, debuted at number one in Sweden, and won the Grammis Award for Best Hard Rock/Metal Album.Ghost are easily recognizable because of their eccentric on-stage presence. Five of the group's six members wear hooded robes and the vocalist appears wearing skull make-up and dressed as a "demonic anti-Pope".The band's members keep their identities secret and their names have not been publicly disclosed; the vocalist calls himself Papa Emeritus and the musicians are referred to only as Nameless Ghouls.A Nameless Ghoul said that Ghost formed in 2006, when the members were in another band together and he played a riff that would become "Stand By Him" to them. He said, "I said that this is probably the most heavy metal riff that has ever existed.", "When the chorus came to me, it haunted my dreams. Every time I picked up the guitar, I ended up playing that progression, and when I fit the words in, it seemed to cry out for a Satanically-oriented lyric."Sample of "Elizabeth" from Opus Eponymous (2010).Problems playing this file? See media help.After choosing the name Ghost, the band decided to use their love of horror films and "the traditions of Scandinavian metal" in the band's imagery.A Nameless Ghoul said, "Everything started with a bunch of songs. We knew very early that to make this material work we needed to fulfill our dream of putting a horror show together with music."In 2010, the band produced a three-track demo and the vinyl-only single "Elizabeth", before releasing their first studio album, Opus Eponymous, on October 18, 2010.The album was well-received and was nominated for the 2011 Grammis Award for "Best Hard Rock" album.Ghost supported gothic metal band Paradise Lost on their "Draconian Times MMXI" tour in April 2011.On May 29, Ghost made their United States debut at the Maryland Deathfest.the band played at the annual Download Festival in the United Kingdom on the Pepsi Max Stage on June 11. Following their performance, Phil Anselmo, lead singer of the band Down, performed wearing a Ghost t-shirt and invited three of Ghost's members to join him on the main stage. When Down closed their set, both guitars and drums were played by members of Ghost.Ghost took part in the "Defenders of the Faith III" tour with Trivium, In Flames and Rise to Remain for its UK and Europe shows. The band then embarked on their first United States tour, "13 Dates of Doom" beginning in New York on January 18, 2012, and ending on February 2 in Los Angeles.Ghost joined Mastodon and Opeth as the opening act on the Heritage Hunter Tour throughout North America during April and May 2012.In early 2012, a Nameless Ghoul said that the band had completed writing their second album.

Album:

Today December 1st is being released a new compilation / Best Of album from platinum-certified Swedish theatrical metal outfit GHOST. The effort carries the title of “13 Commandments” and serves as a collection of the band’s 13 fan favorites from throughout their catalog, as well as their most successful singles.Several of the featured tracks have earned the band platinum and gold certifications in the United States, including “Mary On A Cross” (platinum) and “Square Hammer“, “Cirice” and “Dance Macabre” (all of which have gone gold.) The release also includes the rare track “Zenith”, previously only available as bonus track on a special edition of their album Meliora called “Meliora Redux”.“13 Commandments” is the perfect introduction to GHOST’s music, a unique mix of hard rock, goth, AOR, metal, with that hypnotic, distinctive sound. A selection not only suitable for newcomers, but also for established fans to have a “Best Of”, GHOST best songs into one single package.

Line-Up:

Papa Emeritus IV - Vocals (2006-present) - See also: ex-Repugnant, ex-Superior, Tobias Forge, ex-Absurdum, ex-Crashdïet, ex-Magna Carta Cartel, ex-Onkel Kånkel, ex-Subvision

Tracklist:

01. Square Hammer
02. Year Zero
03. Mary On A Cross
04. Call Me Little Sunshine
05. Darkness At The Heart Of My Love
06. Dance Macabre
07. Rats
08. Spillways
09. Cirice
10. If You Have Ghosts (Roky Erickson cover)
11. He Is
12. Zenith
13. Phantom Of The Opera

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2023 / NEWS 2023"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní