Butcher Babies - Nightbloom (2026)

hudební novinky 2026 / music news 2026
Pravidlá fóra
Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Príspevky: 35897
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Butcher Babies - Nightbloom (2026)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Sep 2026, 12:26

Butcher Babies - Nightbloom (2026)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2026
Style : Nu Metal , Groove Metal , Female vocals
Country : United States
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 83 mb


Bio:

Butcher Babies is an American metal band from Los Angeles, California. Frontwomen Heidi Shepherd and Carla Harvey, guitarist Henry Flury (Amen), and drummer Chris Warner (Scars of Tomorrow) make up the band. Their debut album, Goliath, was released on July 9, 2013 via Century Media Records. It sold 3,300 copies in the US during its first week of release and charted at No. 3 on the Billboard Heatseeker chart and No. 112 on the Billboard 200.The band's second studio album Take It Like A Man is scheduled to be released on August 21, 2015...Heidi and Carla said while talking about the album that their going back to their thrash metal roots with this album whereas Goliath was more melodic. The lead single "Monster's Ball" was released on June 10, 2015. The album has also been confirmed to include a redone version of the band's 2010 debut single "Blonde Girls All Look The Same".

Album:

BUTCHER BABIES will release their new album, "Nightbloom", on October 2 via Judge & Jury Records."Nightbloom" was produced by acclaimed hitmaker Howard Benson, whose extensive credits include some of the biggest names in modern rock and metal (MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, SKILLET, DAUGHTRY, HALESTORM, etc.). Joe Rickard, Neil Sanderson and Henry Flury served as co-producers, while Cameron Pierce Mizell and Evan McKeever provided additional production on "Songbird".BUTCHER BABIES frontwoman Heidi Shepherd comments: "A couple of years ago, I found myself in a web of darkness that I couldn't shake. A vicious cycle of self-loathing and doubt, all while my support system did everything in their power to remind me of who I am. I desperately wanted to see in myself what they saw in me. I needed a way to look in the mirror and find love for who was looking back at me. So, I shut off social media, and for the first time in my life, I started therapy.""Therapy sent me down a rabbit hole that I didn't know existed," she continued. "Over the course of a year, I was flooded with memories of trauma and emotions that I had suppressed. I started to feel that in this overwhelming darkness, these memories needed a way out. So, I started writing. I wrote about my failure of a 'perfect' marriage over 20 years ago. I wrote about the stormy canyon road that sent us to divorce. I wrote about watching the love of my life fall in love with someone else in front of me. I wrote about a one-night stand that has haunted me for decades. I wrote about a former boyfriend who took his own life. I wrote about Mormon religion ostracizing me while their members, and my neighbors shamed my family for supporting me. And even more currently, I wrote the abandonment of losing a best friend of 20 years. I wrote about moments that I didn't realize held so much weight on my heart until we tore that fucker open in therapy."While reliving and experiencing some of my darkest moments, I started to finally bloom," she added. "These songs grew and took on life in the dark. In writing these songs, I was able to turn negative experiences in my life into something positive, which in turn gave these memories a new place to live. Moments that I can look at and think 'Wow, I survived that. I bloomed in the darkest moments of my life.. My 'Nightbloom'."This new album isn't about the suffering; it's about the survival. These songs were born from memories of heartbreak, uncertainty, betrayal, and pain. But they're not just about those subjects, they're more about what grew because of them. This album, 'Nightbloom', is a reminder that not everything beautiful needs perfect sunshine to flourish. Sometimes the most meaningful parts of life begin in the darkest seasons."BUTCHER BABIES guitarist Henry Flury added: "Writing with purpose. That was the overall theme of this album. Each part, layer, lyric was crafted with purpose and focus. Nothing was unimportant. Every detail was created to tell a story with a singular voice. 'Nightbloom' is our most important work we've ever done in BUTCHER BABIES.""Nightbloom" showcases BUTCHER BABIES at their most focused and dynamic, combining the band's signature aggression with soaring melodies and a modern production that pushes their sound forward. The band continue to cement their place among modern metal's most formidable forces. The new album captures the band's evolution while retaining the unapologetic energy, commanding vocals, and crushing instrumentation that have defined their career."Blame It On The Wind", the latest single from the album, is already gaining significant momentum at rock radio, including strong support from SiriusXM Octane, building anticipation for the full-length album's October 2 release.BUTCHER BABIES will continue their extensive 2026 world tour with a nationwide U.S. run alongside Chad Gray (MUDVAYNE, HELLYEAH) beginning in late summer and extending into the fall. The band will also appear at Louder Than Life in Kentucky, bringing their high-energy live show to fans across the country. The band's reputation as a live act has remained one of their defining characteristics, earning them repeat festival appearances and loyal fans worldwide.

Line Up:

Heidi Shepherd – vocals (2010–present)
Henry Flury – guitars (2010–present)
Sean Violet – bass (2026–present)
Dave Nickles – drums (2024–present)

Tracklist:

01. Lost In Your Touch
02. Sincerity
03. Blame It On The Wind
04. Broken & Beautiful
05. Are You Waiting Up?
06. Black Clouds Over Georgia
07. Fever In My Neck
08. Songbird
09. Leaving California
10. Black Dove


Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok







Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2026 / NEWS 2026"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 30 neregistrovaných