Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2005
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 161 mb

Bio:

A naked woman's ass on the front cover, the front of the unknown beauty in the string on the backcover and then the bandname SLUTFREAX ...In the booklet you can marvel at a bunch of crazy guys surrounded by sparse clad ladies in unique poses, and the SLUTFREAX seem to honor their band name with their outward appearance.If the time is not an attractive invitation for the male audience to risk an ear - but also the women should pull the record times, because this still holds some surprises.Rightly skeptical but still tense, I made myself a few days ago, to lead the debut album "Down 'n'Dirty" the Hamburg formation once to mind.And look there - since then, the silver ring has been rotating almost constantly in my plant and I am more than just enthusiastic about the SLUTFEAX.The reason for this is the delightfully dirty, varied and enthralling rock 'n' roll, which the SLUTFREAX bang us with "Down 'n'Dirty" here before the Latz.The guys around singer Mark Staedler, who might be known to some of the band HARWARE, know their craft well and seem to have a lot of fun on rock 'n' roll livestyle, because it is about "Down 'n'Dirty" Actually exclusively about women, sex and alcohol - themes, which let almost every rocking heart beat faster.Already the fast opener "Sucker" prepares the listener extensively for what will expect him on "Down 'n'Dirty" musically and thematically.The dirty, rough voice of Mark Staedler, who here is more like animals than by human beings, contributes to the rest, and "Sucker" really makes you want more."Rebel Without A Cause," "Promised Land" (with a refrain that sounds almost like Powermetal) and "Love Your Sin" continue the musical course of the SLUTFREAX skillfully, captivating, change and rock 'n' roll .Especially the fat guitar sound pops wonderfully pure!"Marilyn's Dream" is a bit quieter and perhaps even almost thoughtful and obviously describes the pages of the glory of a lonely icon -Marilyn Monroe.With "Come Out - Get Here" I think the most awesome song of "Down 'n' Dirty" is one that immediately takes you away and you just do not want to get out of your head, which is not just the catchy refrain, but Especially because it is an astringent rock song, which - as it should also be different - once again circulated around the topic of sex and all that belongs to it.The rest of the album does not contain any big surprises - "Bitter Pill" (damn cool MÖTLEY CRUE cover version), "Baby I don't Care", "Tear You Down", "Tonight", "Wine, Women & Song" ( With "Männerpartygröhlrefrain") and "Volume 10" bring to the end, which is offered on the first half of the record and the SLUTFREAX pounding the listeners towards the end again to a couple of neat Heavy Rock Schmankerl before the door.So if you can start with a really horny, ultra-dirty and uncompromising hard rock with obscene texts only the slightest, should quickly access!For me, "Down 'n'Dirty" has already become one of the funniest party discs of the last time and therefore only remains to say: absolute purchase recommendation!

Album:

"SLUTFREAX stands for Heavy Rock of the Extraclass"! So far the first set of promotional letters. The band also played the most important Mister Universum of 1985, which is still very expensive, a powerful fabric from its clapper for quetschen. In addition, Hermann Frank, as the producer of ACCEPT the Sechssaiter, is the first to be the owner of "Down´N´Dirty". And then the mastery of Tommy Newton, producer of the "Keeper" -Sheels of HELLOWEEN. All the names you need for quality. Or?.As soon as I did not, I was still on the commissioning sound of the disc brace. The sound is flat and printable and the Hi-Hat has a simple sound. In addition, the bags are much more easily disassembled. You have to be a quick consignee to keep your fingers crossed. Also, production and mastering for cats. No good prerequisites! So I have to go to the beginning, so that the band of the fire from the fire is clear and I have some fast-moving kraft brooks in the cut After all, the first song will come to you, then it will come more than once.How do I go to Kinde? Now, at best free. Long-lasting belts in my eyes Heavy Rock do not wear. Individual songs are well-groomed, it is important that they are all over the end. It also uses a mix of AC / DC, ACCEPT and ALICE COOPER in front and subtracts the intensity and measuring factor. Songs like 'Sucker' and 'Promised Land' are rock and gradual, especially with their hooks or horrible melodies. True Mitsingrefrains can also be found on the entire disc, so that their well-known geeks can find the most common anthem 'Come Out - Get Here'.That is, large names need not always be quality. In this fall, the production work is well established, but the SLUTFREAX is also covered with songwriting space. People who love the old hells. The most common gemacht ...

Line Up:

Mark Städtler - Vocals - See also: ex-Hardware, ex-Tank Buster Jack
Andreas Baumgart - Bass
Jens "Slutty" Wischer - Drums - See also: ex-Tank Buster Jack
Gerrit Carstens - Guitars - See also: ex-Tank Buster Jack
Ron "Don Roncito" Maitz - Guitars - See also: Nitro

Tracklist:

01. Sucker
02. Rebel Without a Cause
03. Promised Land
04. Love Your Sin
05. Marilyn's Dream
06. Come Out - Get Here
07. Bitter Pill
08. Baby, I Don't Care
09. Tear You Down
10. Wine, Women & Song
11. Tonight
12. Volume 10

+ Video "Rebel Without a Cause" (Official Video)

Please my link You can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

1All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2005 / NEWS 2005"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní