Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1999
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 120 mb

Bio:

Sun Red Sun was an American heavy metal project created by guitarist Al B. Romano. It also featured several prominent musicians: vocalists Ray Gillen of Badlands and Black Sabbath, and John West of Artension and Royal Hunt; drummer Bobby Rondinelli of Rainbow; bassists Mike Starr of Alice in Chains and John McCoy of Gillan; and lead guitarist Chris Caffery of Savatage and Trans-Siberian Orchestra.Sun Red Sun was an It also featured several prominent musicians: vocalists Ray Gillen of Badlands and Black Sabbath, and John West of Artension and Royal Hunt; drummer Bobby Rondinelli of Rainbow; bassists Mike Starr of Alice in Chains and John McCoy of Gillan; and lead guitarist Chris Caffery of Savatage and Trans-Siberian Orchestra. The band wasn't actually formed after the demise of Ray Gillen's project Badlands and Mike Starr's departure from Alice in Chains.According to Al Romano in the booklet of Lost Tracks, Sun Red Sun had existed since 1991 with him on vocals.Ray Gillen passed way in 1993 from complications of AIDS and their self-titled debut album was released posthumously just two years after he died.

Album:

CD featuring unreleased tracks.This is an amazingly unknown gem from a cadre of unpararalled talents. Unfortunately one of the singers on this CD, Ray Gillen (Badlands) died in the 1990s. Mike Starr (Alice in Chains) is in jail again for being a junkie. fortunately the brains behind this CD, Al B. Romano and some of the other rock legends on this CD are still making music.This is serious well written and well executed music.I had to buy this because I wanted to have all the Ray Gillen tracks asociated w/ Sun Red Sun. Unfortunatly, the only tracks to feat. Ray on vocals were on the first release. Still, in spite of the fact that John West is singing on this, the cd is quite good...or at least what I was expecting..seeing as how "lost tracks" ususally imply demos or things that were never meant to be released. Romano's playing is again, very good. He can really riff and solo. And as for singer John West, well, I've never been a fan of his voice, but I can tolerate it just because I like the music.EXCELLENT ALBUM !!! GREAT VOICE AND GREAT ROCK !!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ALL !!!Original 1st press from 1999 on Al Ramano's private band label SRS Records, not to be confused with the 2017 released Russian Bootleg on Russian SRS Label.6 page booklet includes bio by Al Ramano, archive photos & family tree of the band. Although original 1999 official release, Chris Caffery's name is mispelt Caffrey on the back card & 1of the 3 times printed in the booklet (the one under his photo).

Line Up:

John West - vocals (Royal Hunt, Artension, Feinstein, Emir Hot, Cozy Powell, Destiny (US))
Al Romano - guitars, vocals (Dali Gaggers)
Mike Starr - bass (Alice in Chains) (R.I.P. 2011)
Bobby Rondinelli - drums (Black Sabbath, Rainbow, Riot, Quiet Riot, Scorpions, guest, Doro, Blue Öyster Cult, Warlock (Ger), The Lizards)
John McCoy - bass (Mammoth (UK), Gillan)
Mike Sciotto - drums
John Monte - Bass (tracks 11, 12)

Tracklist:

01. Hard Life 03:24
02. Outrageous 03:15
03. Intoxication 02:18
04. Responsible 03:01
05. Lock Me Up 03:28
06. Bad Luck 02:41
07. Heavy Metal Cowboy 04:30
08. Ornamental Paper 02:25
09. Prophets of Doom 04:57
10. The Hawaiinas 05:50
11. Deadly Nightshade [live] 04:56
12. Big Misunderstanding [live] 03:18

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1999 / NEWS 1999"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní