Sister Sin - True Sound Of The Underground (Japan Edition) (2010)

hudební novinky 2010 / music news 2010
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Jan 2021, 15:54

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2010 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal , Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

Sister Sin was formed in 2002 and released various recordings via smaller indie labels. They issued their first non-indie album Switchblade Serenades via Victory Records in October 2008; it reached number 107 on Top Heatseekers in the first week of release in the US. The band performed two US national tours in support of the album, with bands like Motörhead, Otep, and Ill Niño. Sister Sin also toured Europe with Arch Enemy and played at festivals like Sweden Rock and Norway Rock. In early 2010 they recorded a follow-up album entitled True Sound Of The Underground with producer Henrik Edenhed (of Dead by April, Lambretta etc.) which landed on number 96 at Top Heatseekers in the United States on June 22nd 2010.Later that year the band parted ways with bassist Benton Wiberg, due to his inability to tour. The band recruited Strandh as a new bassist and toured Europe with Lordi. Two US tours followed, first with Straight Line Stitch, System Divide and In This Moment, then with Blackguard, Destrophy and Otep.Sister Sin again toured Europe in fall 2011 as special guest for U.D.O. supporting their single "Rock 'N Roll", featuring German metal queen Doro Pesch.The band's fourth album Now and Forever was released October 23, 2012 via Victory Records worldwide. The album was mixed by Cameron Webb (Motörhead, Social Distortion, Danzig)

Album:

How Sister Sin would fare when bassist and principle songwriter Chris Bednarz left the band over a year ago was anyone's guess. I'm not sure how they managed it, but the new songwriting duo of Jimmy Hiltula and Dave Sundberg have perfectly crafted a new set of Sister Sin songs without missing a beat. The crunchy guitars, powerful female vocals, gang choruses and angst driven fist-in-the-air anthems that we all love, and have come to expect, from these Swedish metal merchants have all returned in spades.I've said it numerous times before, but I'll say it again -- in my opinion Liv is the premiere female vocalist in metal today. Her authoritative voice easily takes control of each song, singing with a confidence that occasionally borders on arrogance. Meanwhile, Jimmy offers a very unique guitar tone and style to the proceedings. It is probably those two distinct sounds that made the songwriting transition flow so effortlessly between Switchblade Serenades and True Sound Of The Underground."I want that teenage rampage, mayhem and outrage", screams Liv on the album's debut single "Outrage", the blueprint for True Sound Of The Underground. That song finds Sister Sin at their metallic best, but "Sound Of The Underground", "Heading For Hell", "Beat Em Down" and a convincing cover of Udo Dirkschneider's "24/7" aren't too far behind. The only minor complaint I have with this CD is the Neanderthal sounding gang vocals that are identical in every track.Sister Sin really are, and have been for a few years now, a refreshing sound in the metal genre. True Sound Of The Underground continues to build upon the master plan set forth with Switchblade Serenades, resulting in the two albums being almost mirror images of each other.

Line Up:

Liv Jagrell — vocals (Hysterica)
Jimmy - guitar
Benton - bass
Dave Sundberg — drums

Production:

Produced and mixed by Henrik Edenhed. Mastered by Dragan Tanaskovic.

Tracklist:

01. Sound Of The Underground
02. Outrage
03. Better Than Them
04. 24/7
05. Heading For Hell
06. I Stand Alone
07. Built To Last
08. The Devil I Know
09. Times Aren't A-Changing
10. Nailbiter
11. Beat'Em Down
12. On Parole (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Sound of the Underground" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2010 / NEWS 2010"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných