Ektomorf (HUN)

Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Groove Metal.....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Ektomorf (HUN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Júl 2020, 15:19

Ektomorf - Retribution (Digipak Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Groove Metal , Nu Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 104 mb

Bio:

Ektomorf was founded in ’94, by vocalist/guitarist Zoli Farkas, in Hungary, Mezõkovácsháza. The band has taken a long road to its way to succeed: after releasing 3 records and touring around in Hungary for many years, Ektomorf took the chance to go international, bringing their heavy grooves and harsh lyrics for all the people around the globe. The mix of thrash, hardcore and traditional gipsy music got recognized by many, and success was provided by their legendary energetic and destructive stage performances – wich made Ektomorf not only the most famous hungarian metal-act, but also one of the leading artist in their genre. Signed by Nuclear Blast, producing their hit albums like ’Destroy’, ’Instinct’ and ’Outcast’ it was proven that Ektomorf can’t go wrong with their powerful, groovy style, and kept on walking the same line while adding more melodies and traditional accoustic elements, proving their critics that there’s a next level to elevate to. After changing record label and getting signed by AFM Records the band released their 2010 recording ’Redemption’, wich was another relentless manifestation of the monster what’s being feeded by anger, hate and social criticism, with a touch of human soul.As part of their passion project, and searching for something unusual, they've produced one of the most interresting record, wich showed a rarely known side of the band – ’The Accoustic’ presented a suprise for the fans of groove metal by being an experimental album consisting covers, new and old songs written and re-recorded „unplugged”.This step has helped the quartett to reach out to their non-traditional fanbase - with a couple of exclusive accoustic shows and radio performances the Ektomorf was again in the spotlight. Taken from that album, the video of ’To Smoulder’ took a rise being played daily in mainstream media.Later that year Ektomorf released their new album, wich follows the traditional way for the band – but still some new elements reaching surface on it. ’Black Flag’ offers 50 minutes of massive grooves, unforgetable melodies, and new, even more sophisticated sound – courtesy of Tue Madsen, Ektomorf’s long time producer and friend, who travelled to Hungary in a sake for recording yet another masterpiece in the band’s home studio.In January 2014 the band will release their new studio album, titled as ‘RETRIBUTION’. Again, with producer Tue Madsen the hungarian groove-metal beast continues to impress with its huge sound and intense, powerful songs, wich many of the press already labeled as their best album so far. 14 tracks of brutal honest songs, presumably many of them will be huge hits on any dancefloor or live event!Earthshaking grooves with a critical, energetic message – Ektomorf will break down all the walls and unite people on the dancefloor around the world, from the smallest clubs to the biggest festivals.

Line-Up:

Zoltán Farkas - Guitar/Vocals
Szabi Murvai - Bass
Róbert Jaksa - Drums
Tamás Schrottner - Guitars

Tracklist:

01. You Can’t Control Me
02. Ten Plagues
03. Face Your Fear
04. Escape
05. Who The Fuck Are You
06. Numb And Sick (feat. Cristian Machado of Ill Nino)
07. Lost And Destroyed
08. Souls Of Fire
09. I Hate You
10. Watch Me
11. Mass Ignorance
12. Save Me
13. Whisper
14. Collapsed Brigde (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Ektomorf (HUN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Júl 2020, 15:19

Ektomorf - Aggressor (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Groove Metal, Nu Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 140 mb

Bio:

Ektomorf is a groove metal band from Hungary.Ektomorf was founded in 1993 in Mezőkovácsháza, Hungary, a small city near the Romanian border, by Zoltán "Zoli/Zotya" Farkas. In the actual line-up Zoli/Zotya – songwriter and mastermind of the band – is the only remaining founder member. The band is completed by Tamás Schrottner (Guitars), Szabolcs Murvai (Bass) and Róbert Jaksa (Drums).Due to his gypsy background Zoli saw himself confronted with racism and prejudices, which is why the band had to put years of work into its international career. Their breakthrough came when Ektomorf started collaboration with Danish producer Tue Madsen in 2003.

Album:

Almost two years after the pretty good "Retribution" Zoltan Farkas invites to a new 'jump party'.The groove metal institution didn't only face the glorious side of rock'n'roll. Ektomorf was often described as a copycat of esp. Soulfly but the guys showed over all those years a consistancy that, with all respect, wasn't to find back on the latest Soulfly releases."Aggressor" comes with mighty grooving riffs that are an open invitation to jump and bang your head. Farkas and his gang don't care about all the comments they go in the past. They're doing what they love and it feels like the critisism increased the aggression in their sound. Listening to Ektomorf gives me the impression that the guys never reached their comfort zone, which makes the sound of "Aggressor" even hard and brutal.This kind of music isn't the right stuff for a Sunday afternoon on the couch. This music isn't made for earphones too. "Aggressor" needs to get a live environment in a small and smokey club atmosphere.Ektomorf are still greedy for good sounds and riffs. The new longplayer proves this very well. Those four guys are still thirsty.There is one break in the tracklist called "Momento" which is also the end of the album. It's an acoustic track that includes some gypsy sounds and an oriental touch. It's an interesting mixture that fits very well. You can still recognise the tune as being from Ektomorf, even though it sound is totally different from the rest.I have to say that I like "Aggressor". Regardless of all the bands that might influenced the guys, Ektomorf presents a powerful longplayer that is a sonic energy drink. Prost.

Line Up:

Zoltán "Zoli/Zotya" Farkas – vocals/guitars (1994–present)
Tamás Schrottner – guitars (2003–2010,2012–present)
Szabolcs Murvai – bass (2009–present)
Róbert Jaksa – drums (2011–present)

Former Members:

Csaba Ternován – drums (1994–1998)
Béla Marksteiner – guitars (1997–1998)
Mihály "Müller" Janó – guitars (1994–1997,1998–2000)
László Kovács – guitars (2000–2002)
Csaba Farkas – bass (1994–2008)
József "Joci" Szakács – drums (1998–2009)
Gergely Homonnai – drums (2009)
Gergely Tarin – drums (2010–2011)
Michael "Mike" Rank – guitars (2010–2012)

Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. I
03. Aggressor
04. Holocaust
05. Move On
06. Evil By Nature
07. You Can't Get More
08. Emotionless World
09. Eastside
10. Scars
11. Damned Nation
12. You Lost
13. You're Not For Me
14. Memento

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Júl 2020, 15:20

Ektomorf - Fury (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Thrash Meatal , Groove Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video

Bio:

Ektomorf is a groove metal band from Hungary.Ektomorf was founded in 1993 in Mezőkovácsháza, Hungary, a small city near the Romanian border, by Zoltán "Zoli/Zotya" Farkas. In the actual line-up Zoli/Zotya – songwriter and mastermind of the band – is the only remaining founder member. The band is completed by Tamás Schrottner (Guitars), Szabolcs Murvai (Bass) and Róbert Jaksa (Drums).Due to his gypsy background Zoli saw himself confronted with racism and prejudices, which is why the band had to put years of work into its international career. Their breakthrough came when Ektomorf started collaboration with Danish producer Tue Madsen in 2003.

Album:

If you haven’t heard of Ektomorf before, the best way for me to describe them is to take you back to 2013. There I was, browsing for Metal T-shirts online when I came across Heavy Metal Online’s lucky dip offer which promised five random t-shirts for only £10. When the parcel arrived I eagerly opened it and inside was not one, but two Ektomorf T-Shirts. The rest of the shirts confirmed that the lucky dip offer was mainly aimed at shifting old stock that had failed to sell. Ektomorf’s double inclusion didn’t inspire much hope, but I dutifully entered their name into YouTube.My search, surprisingly, turned out to be worthwhile. I enjoyed what I heard and made a mental note to consider getting their records before promptly forgetting about them until their newest album ‘Fury’ popped into my review pile five years later.Ektomorf made a name for themselves by playing a modern style of groove-centric thrash popularised by bands such as Sepultura. Their style hasn’t changed much over the years and ‘Fury’ isn’t a deviation from the norm. The same is true of the production. Someone should really tell Zoltan Farkas, the band’s mastermind, that it’s not a crime to have audible bass.Despite the lack of low end, Ektomorf manages to sound as heavy as ever with their hardcore inspired start-stop riffs and rapid-fire drumming. The songs are simple, but they manage to convey a sense of energy and power that can easily be obscured when bands start to layer on complexity. If you’re in need of a new album to keep you going through the gym ‘Fury’s’ got your back – so long as your sessions don’t run over its rather short thirty-five-minute runtime.There’s a couple of highlights including the aptly named titular track “Fury” which keeps the momentum high all the way through and the pulsating, drum-led groove of “Bullet In Your Head”. “Blood for Blood” strays a little too far into nu-metal territory with its repetitive central riff and angsty snarled vocal delivery, which puts a little bit of a damper on the end of the album, but generally, the album is consistent throughout.The only truly bad things about ‘Fury’ are the solos. They’re reminiscent of early Slayer solos before they had a good grasp of music theory, except they don’t have the same accidental brilliance and sense of belonging. Instead, they’re rather jarring and distracting. Thankfully, the solos are few and far between.The problem is that ‘Fury’ is a solid album, but it’s not a great one. The band fails to do anything special to elevate their sound above their countless peers. Still, not every record has to reinvent the wheel and there’s certainly a place for straightforward, catchy heaviness in the metal world. While I did enjoy my time listening to it if I wasn’t reviewing it, it ’s unlikely I would have played it more than once or twice. Still, if you’re already a fan of Ektomorf I have no doubt you’ll enjoy ‘Fury’ and you can continue to wear your shirts with pride. Mine, however, are likely to remain buried somewhere in my wardrobe until I’m reminded of their existence with Ektomorf’s next album.

Line Up:

Tamás Schrottner – guitars (2003–2010,2012–present)
Szabolcs Murvai – bass (2009–present)
Róbert Jaksa – drums (2011–present)

Former Members:

Csaba Ternován – drums (1994–1998)
Béla Marksteiner – guitars (1997–1998)
Mihály "Müller" Janó – guitars (1994–1997,1998–2000)
László Kovács – guitars (2000–2002)
Csaba Farkas – bass (1994–2008)
József "Joci" Szakács – drums (1998–2009)
Gergely Homonnai – drums (2009)
Gergely Tarin – drums (2010–2011)
Michael "Mike" Rank – guitars (2010–2012)

Tracklist:

01. The Prophet of Doom
02. Ak 47
03. Fury
04. Bullet in Your Head
05. Faith and Strength
06. Infernal Warfare
07. Tears of Christ
08. Blood for Blood
09. If You're Willing to Die
10. Skin Them Alive

+ Video "The Prophet of Doom" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Dec 2021, 10:48

Ektomorf - Reborn (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Thrash Meatal , Groove Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

Hungarian Heavy Metal stalwarts, Ektomorf are back with their new album, Reborn, set for release on Friday, January 22, 2021 via Napalm Records.Kicking off the new year in slaughtering fashion, Ektomorf are likely a band many Metal fans are just now discovering. However, Ektomorf are not new to the party as these grinders from Hungary began their Heavy Metal legacy 26 years ago. Beginning with their debut LP, 1996’s Hangok, Ektomorf have since amassed a catalog of 14 studio albums including 2004’s Destroy, 2010’s Redemption, and 2018’s Fury. A Groove Metal band for the majority of the last two decades, Ektomorf are returning to their primal roots as a full on Thrash Metal act with their 15th studio album, Reborn. As Ektomorf’s debut on Napalm Records, Reborn stands to show Ektomorf in the same musical light as American Metal giants Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax, and Megadeth a.k.a. “The Big Four.” Setting the bar high, Ektomorf’s Reborn is brought to life by track one, “Ebullition.” The fast riffs of this piece climax with a guitar solo that can only be defined as a Thrash Metal explosion leading into a slow portion which builds the track back up and comes full circle. Next, the title track “Reborn” symbolizes Ektomorf’s rebirth into a Thrash Metal demon. Opened by a haunting bass riff, “And The Dead Will Walk” rises with massively heavy riffing all the way through, think Metallica’s “The Thing That Should Not Be.” Following the track “Fear Me,” the stand out tune”Where The Hate Conceives” begins with a soft acoustic piece and does not mislead the listener as the next part moves to a very heavy and fast level.Next on the track list, “The Worst Is Yet To Come” features an ominous bell toll through out while the instrumental, “Forsaken,” is as melodic as it is dynamic. Literally as the title states, the final track on Reborn, “Smashing The Past” is a cathartic release of emotion and the destruction of pain and agony to be left behind. This breakthrough wraps itself around defiant lyrics and even more Metal heaviness.Clearly a hard working band, Ektomorf are making a profound statement with the release of Reborn. By honing in on the lyrics, one can see Ektomorf is not just trying to release new music for the sake of new music. Ektomorf obviously want to be here making music that reaches people. This is evident on tracks like “Reborn,” “Where The Hate Conceives,” and “Smashing The Past.”Overall, fans who have been following Ektomorf for the last 26 years should be pleased as these eight tracks certainly stand out as in your face Heavy Metal. For these reasons,

Line Up:

Simon Szebasztian - Guitars
Csaba Zahoran - Bass
Kalman Olah - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Ebullition
02. Reborn
03. And the Dead Will Walk
04. Fear Me
05. Where the Hate Conceives
06. The Worst is yet to Come
07. Forsaken
08. Smashing the Past

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "THRASH Metal, SPEED Metal, GROOVE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných