Brymir - Wings Of Fire (Japan Edition) (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Nov 2020, 16:10

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Edition)
Style : Symphonic Melodic Death Metal , Viking Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 260 mb

Bio:

Formed in the summer of 2006 at a music summer camp under the name LAI LAI HEI (named after the Ensiferum song of the same name), covering metal songs. The band won a camp-competition covering the Ensiferum track "Token of Time". After this, the band quickly became more serious and own music was composed.Composing of six young musicians, Brymir is an emerging band from Helsinki expressing fast-paced epic melodic metal enhanced with huge orchestrations and choirs.Majestic melodies, intense riffs and aggressive vocals define Brymir. Since their conception in 2006, Brymir evolved rapidly from humble beginnings into a mature band, and are now about to release their debut-album through the Spinefarm-records label.

Album:

I’ve said before (as I’m sure many others have) that melodic death metal is just extreme power metal with harsh vocals. Nowhere is this more apparent in Finnish outfit Brymir, whose rough vocals are the only thing holding it back from being outright power metal. The keyboards are many, the guitars are clean, and it’s epic as all hell. Axeman Joona Björkroth once again demonstrates his fearsome shredding skill (which is fortunate, because Battle Beast’s upcoming No More Hollywood Endings all but denied him the chance to play to his capabilities).I must say, even if I try I can’t quite compare Brymir directly to anything else because of how blatantly unique it is. The closest band that I know of would probably be Wintersun, but even they aren’t very similar. So, in that department, Brymir scores serious points. However, even though each song is very dynamic, with booming highs to placid lows and everything in between, there’s a limited amount of variety among the song selection. That isn’t really an issue, though, because the songs are so fucking good.Wings of Fire has a lot to offer for the power metal fan and extreme metal fan alike. The guitar melodies and solos are often uplifting and immensely impressive, but there’s no shortage of doom-inducing choirs and intense blast beats, as in ‘Sphere of Halcyon’ and ‘Ride on, Spirit’. Overall, there’s a fifty-fifty split between the symphonic and metal elements, which would make the music more accurately described as soundtrack metal than melodic death metal.On a side note, one thought that I haven’t been able to shake is the fact that, aside from the vocals, pretty much every song sounds like a boss battle theme. Seriously, just try to tell me that you don’t notice it, too; all the orchestral parts and pounding drums make me feel like I’m about to get my ass handed to me in Dark Souls or something (yes, I know that there are no “pounding drums” in Dark Souls, but I digress).There are few highlights for me on this record because it’s very much a team effort. That being said, the opener, ‘Gloria in Regum’, is my favourite track. It hits fast and hard, with chugging riffs and epic choirs, and the rhythm section shots are excellent. It also features Battle Beast’s Noora Louhimo (although you’d never notice her) and a wicked solo from Björkroth.With three albums so far, Brymir has never failed to produce something individual and new. Wings of Fire is an exceptional piece of work, and its blend of electronics, death metal, and orchestras feels natural and allows a richly deep sound. This group has a bright future ahead and, if their next album is half as entertaining as this one, I eagerly await their next release.

Line Up:

Jarkko Niemi Bass, Vocals (backing) (2006-present) - See also: Enragement
Sean Haslam Guitars (2006-present)
Joona Björkroth Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2006-present) - See also: Battle Beast (live), For the Imperium, ex-Baton Rogue Morgue
Viktor Gullichsen Vocals (lead) (2006-present) - See also: ex-Nerlich, ex-The Coven
Patrik Fält Drums (2013-present) - See also: Feastem, Irdon, ex-Afgrund

Tracklist:

01. Gloria In Regum (4:03)
02. Wings Of Fire (4:15)
03. Ride On, Spirit (4:03)
04. Sphere Of Halcyon (3:33)
05. And So We Age (4:11)
06. Hails From The Edge (3:20)
07. Starportal (4:08)
08. Vanquish The Night (3:44)
09. Lament Of The Ravenous (5:36)
10. Chasing The Skyline (5:17)
11. Anew (5:13)
12. Reaver (3:44) (Japan Bonus Track)
13. Chasing The Skyline Instrumental (5:18) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Wings Of Fire" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných