Velvet Insane - Velvet Insane (2017) (Metalapolis Records Edition 2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Feb 2019, 07:45

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Metalapolis Soulfood Records Edition 2019)
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 127 mb

Bio:

VELVET INSANE - 4 Piece Rock hailing from Ostersund, Sweden.It was the fall of 2013 when guitarrist Jesper Lindgren left his old band Pure Faith. He wanted to start a band that was going to be bigger than the world itself. Along with Jonas Eriksson and Jesper Sandström, Velvet Insane came to be. Since then, the band has both grown and shrinked. In the summer of 2014, the bass player Jesper Sandström left the band, and the pursuit for new band members made them contact Niklas Henriksson, bass, and Tobias Reimbertsson, drums. Which is the current constellation.Since then the pace has been furious for the Swedish stationed rock band. They played a few shows and put out their Debut EP "Youth On Fire" in October of 2014. It was well recieved and opened new doors for the band. In february of 2015 they set out on a tour in Australia which was very succesful. The band grew in popularity and the individuals grew as musicians as well. They composed new songs, worked on their image and put out their second EP in June of 2015, entitled "Break Out Of Eden".Future plans for the band are upcoming tours and the hunt for a record label to put out their first full lenght album. A new and fresh style of music with influences from 70s rock and 80's glam, Velvet Insane are trying to make it big with their special stage presence, strong vocals and cool guitar riffs.

Album:

VEVLVET INSANE are a Swedish foursome that started under the moniker PURE FAITH. They cite a variety of music as inspiration, such as blues artists like MUDDY WATERS to glam artists T-REX. INXS, RIVAL SONS, VAN MORRISON and more have also a heavy influence and it shows throughout the entire album. The chemistry between Jonas and Jesper are like two brothers fighting their way in life. They plan to continue making music with a new album due to start recording soon with a tour to follow.As the first track, "Break Out of Eden," kicks into groovy bass riffs, the guitars pull you in further. The drums make you want to swing your hips and dance the night away. Jonas’s vocals stir the melodies with uncanny familiarity of Joe Strummer with a dash of Morrison. It gives off an aura of the 70’s that just will not let you go. The lead single, "High on Love," is a bouncy song, that keeps a flavor of early 80’s. The poppy riffs flow like a parade of balloons in the sky. The vocals are reminiscent of a young Bono, and keep you drawn to the music laying beneath. The song is a must listen.My favorite song from the album is "Coffee, Jazz, and Arts". The entire song reminds me of Bob Dylan. From beginning to end, I wait to hear this raspy voice, but what I get is a tender voice singing from the heart. The soft acoustics are sewn together by violins and soft beats from the drums. The song provides an ambiance of a couples first dance. It is simply beautiful. "Six Steps Away" is the final song of the album. The slow intro guides me into another voice. Robert Plant comes to mind. Jonas brings his emotions to full tilt. The guitars hauntingly give another impressive performance. The drums are the beating heart of this ballad. When the band blends it all together, it has a certain caress that is hard to even explain. I had to listen to it twice."Help Me" seems to remind me of Jimi Hendrix’s "Foxy Lady". You can almost see Jimi playing this song. The guitar wails, along with that funky plucking of the bass strike with the drums on every beat. The guitar solo, although short, is sweet. I could almost see Mr. Hendrix thumping this one out at Woodstock. "Lincoln Road" reminds me a lot of Tom Petty. The harmonica leads you into another soft ballad. The guitars and drums still play well together, just like every other song. Jonas’s voice is so very good here. His range is shown throughout, and harmonizes beautifully with the backing vocals. This one is definitely on the play list!VELVET INSANE are an amazing talent. The Swedish guys, known more for their ice and snow, have a strong chemistry with each other. The proof is in each and every song on this album. Every song seems to meld into the next as if telling their story, and each keeps you listening intently. Jonas channels his heroes truthfully throughout. The band broadcast their own talents within the harmonies of every song. With the right push, these guys could go far.

Line Up:

Jonas Eriksson / Vocals
Jesper Lindgren / Guitar
Tobias Reimbertsson / Drums
Niklas Henriksson / Bass

Tracklist:

01. Break Out of Eden
02. High on Love
03. Help Me
04. Coffee, Jazz and Arts
05. My Way of Life is You
06. Nottingman
07. Lincoln Road
08. Infinity
09. King of the Foolish
10. Six Steps Away

+ Video "Break Out of Eden" (Official Lyric Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 34 neregistrovaných