Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 178 mb

Bio:

My name is Michael Suilleabhain Bundade. I am from Castletownbere in West Cork, Ireland. I have been a Black Sabbath fan since 1983 and in May 2015 I decided to do this project of Black Sabbath’s music in classical form. I got the idea while watching a performance of Swan Lake in January 2015 in the UK. It started with just the track Changes, and now has six songs and five instrumentals. Along with 11 ex Black Sabbath members, graphic designers, producer and string arrangers all of whom worked with Black Sabbath. It is done as a tribute to Black Sabbath and I hope you will all enjoy the album Ninth Star when released.Along with 10 members of Black Sabbath, Emerald Sabbath has three ex-sabbath designers/artists in Richard Manning and Colin Elgie (Technical Ecstasy) and Hugh Gilmour (Born Again); 2 former string arrangers – Will Malone (Sabotage, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Never Say Die) and Mike Lewis (She’s Gone, Technical Ecstasy).Production of Ninth Star’s She’s Gone was done by former Black Sabbath producer Jeremy J Lewis (Headless Cross) and Ellen Morgan of Dockside Studios.The English Chambers Choir with a brand new recording of Supertzar with former Black Sabbath session harp player Skaila Kanga, and now Emerald Sabbath is proud to introduce a very special guest, legendary bass player Rudy Sarzo.

Album:

Emerald Sabbath is an initiative of an Irish nuclear construction safety inspector named Michael Suilleabhaim, who brought ten ex-Black Sabbath members together with the English Chamber Choir and a string quartet to record a tribute album in honor of the founding fathers of heavy metal. That has finally resulted in this Ninth Star album and it has to be said that the initiative deserves quite some respect, but in all honesty I also have to state that the performance is not really top-notch. Luckily this tribute album does not only contain the Black Sabbath hits, but also somewhat more obscure material which is not covered too often and because of this the album is quite interesting from that perspective. And you will have to admit that names like Neil Murray, Bev Bevan, Bobby Rondinelli, Ron Keel, Vinnie Appice, Laurence Cottle, Rudy Sarzo, Tony Martin, Adam Wakeman and Terry Chimes definitely are not the least of musicians to work with.That is why the end result is still quite disappointing, because I cannot really say that I would recommend this album to heavy metal fans in general and certainly not to Black Sabbath followers in particular. The instrumental tracks that Michael has chosen to perform, being Stonehenge, Fluff, Orchid and Embryo sound quite good because of the addition of the strings, but the performances of monumental songs like Die Young, Trashed and Hole In The Sky are just very mediocre. That is especially caused by the vocals of Ron Keel, because he absolutely does not live up to what Ronnie James Dio, Ian Gillan and Ozzy Osbourne have done in the past. I am quite a fan of the Keel albums from the eighties, but this type of job Ron should have left to other people, although also then I sincerely doubt if the quality level of the original versions would be reached. On the other hand She is Gone (with Dave Walker on vocals) and In For The Kill (with world-class singer Tony Martin) sound pretty strong and as such you see what difference a singer can make on a song. The absolute low point of the album is the by Michael Suilleabhaim himself sung Changes, because from a vocal perspective that goes in every direction except the right one! All in all I must conclude that this Ninth Star, all good intentions aside, will certainly not be remembered as one of the most appealing Black Sabbath tribute albums ever.

Line-Up:

Neil Murray – Bass (BLACK SABBATH, WHITESNAKE)
Mike Exeter – Guitar
Michael Suilleabhain – Vocals
Bev Bevan – Drums and Percussion (BLACK SABBATH, ELO)

+ guests

Adam Wakeman (BLACK SABBATH, OZZY OSBOURNE)
Terry Chimes (BLACK SABBATH, THE CLASH)
Laurence Cottle (BLACK SABBATH, THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT)
Ron Keel (BLACK SABBATH, KEEL)
Vinny Appice (BLACK SABBATH, HEAVEN & HELL)
Dave Walker (BLACK SABBATH, FLEETWOOD MAC)
Bobby Rondinelli (BLACK SABBATH, RAINBOW)
Tony Martin (BLACK SABBATH, HEADLESS CROSS)
Rudy Sarzo (OZZY OSBOURNE, WHITESNAKE)
The English Chamber Choir

Tracklist:

01. Embryo
02. Die Young
03. Fluff
04. Stonehenge
05. Trashed
06. She is Gone
07. In For The Kill
08. Orchid
09. Hole In The Sky
10. Changes
11. Supertzar

+ Video "She's Gone featuring Dave Walker & Neil Murray" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 32 neregistrovaných