Rain Or Shine - The Darkest Part Of Me (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Feb 2019, 06:02

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

Rain Or Shine is a promising melodic hard rock band from Greece.Our goal is to write our own radio hit songs and contribute to the hard rock scene.After all, music is all about passion, creativity and having a good time, so there is no doubt that we're gonna continue our music journey, until all of our dreams come true.Rain or Shine released their debut album in April 2014, called "Seize The Night".Rain Or Shine is a melodic rock band based in Athens, Greece formed in 2013 by Steve S.R. and Andy R. McCormick. Steve S.R. is the lead singer and plays the guitars, bass and keyboards in the project and also works as producer and mixing engineer. Andy R. McCormick plays the drums and the percussion. They both have been involved in several bands such as Wild Machine, Perfume, Sex-Rated, Embrace Fire and Backstage Love just to name a few and performed on a series of live events with great success supporting names such as Skid Row, Gilby Clarke, Tigertailz, Devildriver, DRI, Rotting Christ, Septic Flesh and Crashdïet.

Album:

Greek Melodic Rockers RAIN OR SHINE have signed a deal with prestigious American label Perris Records for the release of their second album "The Darkest Part Of Me", out next February 15th and presented here at 0dayrox in exclusive.RAIN OR SHINE is in fact a two-man band, a duo where Andy R. McCormick performs drums & percussion, and Steve S.R. does everything from guitars, bass, keys and producing (he's a sound engineer) - apart from his excellent, accent free lead vocals, everything is perfectly arranged and mixed by these talented musicians.We already praised HERE Rain Or Shine's first album, a collection of late '80s / early '90 sounding Melodic Rock tunes with Hard Rock / AOR touches, mostly crafted with an European sound in mind.After the first seconds of opener, title track "The Darkest Part Of Me" you can tell RAIN OR SHINE have incredibly grown as unit. Seriously, from songwriting to sound production design, this new album is a huge step forward for this band. The song is 'big', with lots of guitar layers, synths, clear vocals and pumping rhythm section.Follower "Top Of The World" is catchier, a modern melodic rocker with a trademark Scandinavian sound all over it and a production approach akin ECLIPSE / Erik Martensson, not 'heavy' but bouncing. A winner.Then 'New Love" provides another twist, an articulated midtempo melodious rocker with great harmony vocals - think 2000's DEF LEPPARD - and a groove bringing to my mind WIGELIUS. Did I tell you Steve S.R. also play great guitar solos?Elegant midtempo and with an AOR feel is 'Where Are You Now', modern in production yet still with the '80s as focus. The guys add clean electric guitars and piano to the mix, creating a solid backbone for one of the album highlights.More variation appears for the summertime sweet melody of 'Around The Corner'; acoustic guitars cleverly arranged and performed alongside the electric for good effect."Shot Of Life" is just another song where you can hear RAIN OR SHINE progress; just another huge, big sounding melodic hard rocker with riffs remiscent of COLDSPELL, puchy verses ala HEAT, and a chorus akin BROTHER FIRETRIBE. The guitar solo is simple, but killer."We All Back Down" is all about melodic rock fun - think a mix of WHITE WIDDOW and WILD ROSE. Love it."Back On Track" slow down things a iittle, not strictly a ballad but a solid melodious rocker in the DA VINCI vein (very good lead vocals), but soon the guys hit your senses again with the ridiculously catchy "Into The Storm", somehow a blend of TASTE and KISSIN' DYNAMITE.We reach the end - what a pity - with "We Only Live Once", a song composed on acoustic guitar for sure (and I bet it sounds great unplugged) however here RAIN OR SHINE add lots of subtle instrumentation including percussion, synths, and sweet harmonic vocals.RAIN OR SHINE really surprised me with "The Darkest Part Of Me". Their first album delivered a bunch of lovely melodic songs and a lot of potential for bigger things. These 'bigger things' appear into this new CD in spades.Take a look above at the mentioned acts as influence, infuse all of 'em with your own spin, and you got RAIN OR SHINE 2019.These guys are ready for the major leagues, with clever songwriting - there's not a single 'by numbers' track here, all far from ordinary - slick instrumentation, perfect pitch vocals and a huge production.I can see why Perris Records signed RAIN OR SHINE, a label with a special talent to add really good bands to their roster.

Line-Up:

Steve S.R. - Vocals,Guitars,Bass, Synths
Andy R. McCormick- Drums, Percussion

Tracklist:

01. The Darkest Part Of Me
02. Top Of The World
03. New Love
04. Where Are You Now
05. Around The Corner
06. Shot Of Life
07. We All Back Down
08. Back On Track
09. Into The Storm
10. We Only Live Once

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 28 neregistrovaných