Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

LORD DIVINE was formed in the city of Rosario , in early 2002 , with the aim of creating a different style, this was achieved through the integration of each of the musicians in the band, since the group brought different influences .From heavy metal , through the hard , thrash , and progressive metal mainly , among others.DIVINE LORD , made ​​its debut on May 9, 2003 in Rosario Lavardén room , with 400 people singing and cheering to the band, it being so young and had such an impact .... amazed everyone.In mid- August 2004 , 2M productions Buenos Aires , edited the first album of the band is called " Where TheEvil Lays " and features 10 tracks of pure progressive metal, where sepuede see the influences of Symphony X , Angra and Queensrÿche .On August 21 of that same year he presented his production in the Pub La Rocka ( Buenos Aires ) and the Divine Lord November 27 , opened for Nightwish at the stadium Works with more than 6,000 people during his visit to Argentina .Then he participated in various taxes and compiled as " Hangar Soul - Tribute to Megadeth ", " Tribute to Ozzy ", " Tribute to Dream Theater ", " Compiled Era of Titans," " Compiled 2M Producciones / Requiem ", " Compiled RevistaBrutalidad discs Total " of Ecuador , also presented the video of the cut " Where the Evil Lays " the same disk.Already by 2006 , Lord Divine entered ARECORD studies " ... IN DISGRACE "second plate, which was completed in early 2007 and was released in mid- year by 2M Producciones .The album was presented in 2000 to the capital for people SymphonyX opening at the Teatro Flores.In 2009 Esteban Merdeni (voice ) DIVINE LORD left to devote himself to a parallel personal project. In 2010 DIVINE LORD began writing and recording demos looking for new inspiration and a new image in the band. In late 2010 he joined the band as the new Salvador Valenti singer alongside Hernan Federico Guidi replacing Wuttke .2011 - 2012 Recording, mixing and mastering of the third studio album - IMAGES - . Which makes stress upon an actual modern sound and their own new compositions, fusing a new proposal and entering into other genres such as Alternative Metal, Nu Metal without neglecting either their previous influences.DIVINE LORD evidenced both by proposing a new visual aesthetic as musical, reflected both in graphics, photography and official video. - IN YOUR EYES - DIVINE LORD then decides to bet with all this new aesthetic , venturing into a new musical style with the entry of new influences of their new members. The group plays all changing the language in his compositions. Which was excellently recepcionado by your audience. Enter a search for new market and directly reach their audience with their thoughts , experiences and stories reflected in his lyrics.You could say that the band shows a new phase of restructuring , always staying current with professional search which innovates and delivers a complete material with good sound and originality. According to the requirement that the market demands and the public both Local , National and International today .

Album:

4th album by this astonishing band from Argentina featuring DREAM CHILD / IRON MASK vocalist, that plays a powerful Symphonic Power Metal in the vein of bands like SYMPHONY X, MASTERPLAN, DREAM THEATER, ANGRA.One of the biggest water hazards in the reviewing game is tackling an unknown band with a decent sized discography already in place that you somehow missed out on entirely. Though I usually try to avoid these challenging situations, Argentina’s prog-power wielders Lord Divine made me take a risky play here. A prolific unit, they boast four previous albums in addition to today’s topic of interest, Facing Chaos. I’d never heard of them, but the promo write-up checked all the right boxes and mentioned all the right influences, so I took a cautious flyer. That was wise, because at times these cats sound quite a bit like classic era Symphony X if they were a bit more streamlined and linear. This is a very talented groups of unknowns led by impressive vocalist Diego Valdez (Dream Child, Iron Mask), who sounds a whole lot like a not so poor man’s Russell Allen (the righteous and proper Symphony X Allen, not the NJ thug nu-core Adrenaline Mob version). Interested yet?Now, had I encountered this promo in the wild and without context, opening orchestral shit show “Overture (Dies Irae)” would have sent me running for the hills faster than the average AMG reader can make crappy “yer mom” jokes. It’s everything I’ve come to hate about symphonic/orchestral power metal condensed into a tidy 2:19 package that feels like an hour. Luckily, “Reborn” eventually comes along to rescue the album with the first dose of true prog-power, and it’s a good one. It sounds like an outtake from Divine Wings of Tragedy, and that’s the quickest way to my heart outside of a wengeful broadsword thrust. Valdez snarls and roars commandingly over some wildly cascading and corkscrewing riffs and everything feels slick, polished and well constructed – heavy but catchy, proggy, but not too wanky. It’s instantly likable stuff that showcases the band’s chops even as it gets your head moving. Followup “I Am” is more of the same: heavy, crunchy but highly melodic, with vocals full of grit, spit and machismo. When the chorus hits, Diego soars over simple, heavy riffing in a very effective way. The band is quite good at keeping their writing direct, saving their wankery for (mostly) tasteful duels between the guitars and keyboard. Even in these moments of excess they’re (mostly) careful not to weigh down the compositions with too much finger flying noodlefoolery.“Beginning of the End” borrows a page from Brainstorm, crafting a simmering power ballad that builds to a highly memorable, addictive chorus that demands, nay, compels replays. “The Darkest Light” has segments that feel heavily influenced by Symphony X‘s V: The New Mythology Suite opus, with ample opportunities for the band to show their technical ability. Other cuts like “Be Afraid” and “Follow the Signs” are more straight-up heavy metal without much of a prog-sheen, and these work as well, especially when they hew toward a more aggressive angle. Things wind out with the nearly 12-minute “The Rage in Me” where all the band’s prog tendencies are unleashed. Crunchy riffs collide with keyboard runs and galloping drum-work through off-kilter time signatures and wacky start-stops, with Valdez holding court throughout with an impassioned performance. It doesn’t feel like an 12-minute song and avoids getting bogged down, which is quite impressive, though a minute or two could be trimmed from the back-end.As enjoyable as Facing Chaos is, it isn’t without some issues. At just over an hour, it runs too long, and while no track is bad, a few could have excised to create a leaner, meaner album. Another issue is the band’s facility with the English language. I love the vocals, but Valdez is often stuck singing ESL lyrics that don’t always make sense. This is unfortunately highlighted in the lyric video the band unwisely released.As you might have guessed, Diego Valdez is the star of the show, bringing his Russell Allen-esque pipes to the mix with great vengeance and furious anger. His rough-edged singing is a joy and he can hit all the notes necessary to keep up with his band-mates as they lustily shred and wank. When he dials his voice back a bit he reminds me of Apollo Papathanasio (Spiritual Beggars, ex-Firewind), which is quite a winning combination. Guitarists Hugo Galli and Manu Lopez mean business with a collection of heavy riffs and wild solos that keep the album driving and entertaining. These cats can play and some of the solos are quite amazing. Keyboardist Diego Palma keeps up with the Joneses, going to toe-to-toe with solos every chance he gets. Fortunately he also knows to keep his playing tucked behind the guitars when they aren’t actively embroiled in note wars, thereby keeping the music from sounding too cheesy.Lord Divine is a very skilled band that seems poised to grab for greater notoriety, and Facing Chaos is a fun, rousing stomp through the prog-power genre. With some minor trimming and a touch more polish on the songcraft they could be a major force. If you’re tired of waiting for new material from Symphony X, you could do a lot worse than giving this a whirl. Now to their back catalog I must go.

Line-Up:

Andrés Berenguer - Bass
Dalmys Delbueno - Drums
Hugo Galli - Guitars
Diego Palma - Keyboards
Diego Valdez - Vocals (Assignment, Dream Child, Electronomicon, Iron Mask, ex-Bizarro, ex-Azeroth, ex-Dhak, ex-Eidyllion, ex-Helker, ex-Lethal, ex-RetroSatan, ex-Skiltron, ex-Triddana, ex-Anublar Cetro, ex-Angelus, ex-Hipnosis)
Manu Lopez - Guitars

Guests:

Mark Boals - Vocals (track 6)
Julián Barrett - Guitars (track 8)

Tracklist:

01. Overture (Dies Irae)
02. Reborn
03. I Am
04. Into My World
05. Beginning of the End
06. The Darkest Light
07. Light Through Darkness
08. Divided
09. Be Afraid
10. Follow the Signs
11. The Rage on Me

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 26 neregistrovaných