Halestorm - The Strange Case Of... (Digipak Edition) (2012)

hudební novinky 2012 / music news 2012
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Máj 2021, 16:12

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 166 mb

Bio:

Halestorm is an American hard rock band from Red Lion, Pennsylvania, consisting of lead vocalist and guitarist Lzzy Hale, her brother drummer and percussionist Arejay Hale, guitarist Joe Hottinger and bassist Josh Smith [1]. The group's self-titled debut album was released on April 28, 2009, through Atlantic Records. Their second album The Strange Case Of... was released on April 10, 2012. Its lead single "Love Bites (So Do I)" from that album won their first Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance on February 10, 2013.Halestorm is well known for their near non-stop touring, often performing as many as 250 shows a year.Since 2006 they have toured with many hard rock and heavy metal acts including Chevelle, Seether, Staind, Papa Roach, Trapt, Three Days Grace, Theory of a Deadman, Buckcherry, Disturbed, Shinedown, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, Hellyeah, Heaven & Hell, Evanescence and Bullet For My Valentine. Halestorm appeared on the first annual Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Festival,, and in October 2010 the band traveled to Japan to participate in the Loud Park Festival.Halestorm also appeared on the 2010 Taste of Chaos tour.

Album:

The Strange Case Of... is the second full-length studio album by the rock band Halestorm, released on April 10, 2012. The album was produced by Howard Benson, who also produced the band's self-titled debut album. The first single and video from the album "Love Bites (So Do I)" won a Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance.The song "Freak Like Me" was the band's first single to reach number one on the Mainstream Rock chart. The song "Here's to Us" was performed on the US television show, Glee, with clean lyrics. Four of the album's songs were previously released on the sneak-preview EP Hello, It's Mz. Hyde. A deluxe edition of the album was also released containing three bonus tracks. A different version of the song "Here's to Us" featuring multiple guests including Slash was included as a bonus track on the reissue version of the standard and deluxe version of the album in 2013. In interviews about the album, Hale noted that the album was heavier than their previous album, but was significantly closer to the sound of them live.The album debuted at No. 7 on Top Rock Albums and No. 15 on the Billboard 200, selling 24,000 copies in its first week.It has sold 500,000 copies in the US as of March 8, 2016, certified by the RIAA.

Line Up:

Lzzy Hale – lead vocals, rhythm guitar, piano
Joe Hottinger – lead guitar, backing vocals
Josh Smith – bass guitar, backing vocals
Arejay Hale – drums, percussion, backing vocals

Musicians:

Wolfgang Van Halen – bass
Myles Kennedy – guitar
Slash – guitar
Phil X – guitar
Howard Benson – keyboards
Lenny Skolnik – keyboards
Jamie Muhoberac – piano
Maria Brink – background vocals
Tyler Connolly – background vocals
David Draiman – background vocals
Myles Kennedy – background vocals
James Michael – background vocals
Brent Smith – background vocals
Wolfgang Van Halen – background vocals

Production:

Alex Kirzhner – art direction, design, photography
Hikari Tezuka – hair stylist
Lucky Smyler – make-up
Chris Phelps – photography
Mody Al Khufash – stylist
Anne Declemente – A&R, administration
Pete Ganbarg – A&R
Paul DeCarli – digital editing, engineer
Jon Nicholson – drum technician

Tracklist:

01. Love Bites (So Do I)
02. Mz. Hyde
03. I Miss the Misery
04. Freak Like Me
05. Beautiful With You
06. In Your Room
07. Break In
08. Rock Show
09. Daughters of Darkness
10. You Call Me a Bitch Like It's a Bad Thing
11. American Boys
12. Here's to Us
13. Don't Know How to Stop (Bonus Track)
14. Private Parts (ft. James Michael of Sixx:A.M.) (Bonus Track)
15. Hate It When You See Me Cry (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných