Bad Poetry Band - The One Way Romance (2012)

hudební novinky 2012 / music news 2012
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Mar 2021, 15:49

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 76 mb

The Bad Poetry Band was formed in the small working-class town of Karlskoga in 2008. Karlskoga is close to _rebro which is kind of a rock town having given birth to bands as diverse as Witchcraft, Millencolin,The Accidents and the Truckfighters. The Bad Poetry Band (whose members are all ardent supporters of the R_gle BK ice hockey team) put out a couple of demos and recorded an album in 2010 which went over everyone's head. They toured Sweden, Norway and Italy before working on the new album entitled "The one Way Romance".

Album:

BAD POETRY BAND is a band from Sweden that was formed in 2008 and who recently brought out their second album “The One Way Romance” through High Roller Records. A great sounding album that lies somewhere in between, Heavy Metal, happy Metal and Punk, if I may say so, but BAD POETRY BAND shouldn’t be mixed up with the BAD POETRY BAND, because that band pours a quite different cup of tea.When I did start my research for BAD POETRY BAND, I did end up on the page of The Bad Poetry Band, but it took me a while to realize that I this was not the band I was looking for, because I had not listened to the album yet. Guess I was happily surprised to find out that I did get the wrong band, not that the other band was bad, but because BAD POETRY BAND is much more my cup of tea. “The One Way Romance” is not only heavy but it also has a fun feeling to it, giving this album a kind of summer vacation atmosphere, including a summer vacation romance, halfhearted feelings and a way out, but it also contains a fast blowing wind while driving a heavy metal vehicle that’s able to move through different kind of surroundings.Whether it’s the ocean, beach, forest, highway or sky, BAD POETRY BAND knows how to handle waves, dirt roads, rocking Metal ways and fast as the wind flights on “The One Way Romance”, giving this entire album a fresh breeze while traveling through the different moving sounds. Like they know what it is to work hard, but also what it is to have some good old fashioned fun.BAD POETRY BAND shows great teamwork and chemistry together. Lyrics and clear mid vocals are fitting like a glove inside the music that’s filled with steady drums, rolling bass and rounding up guitar play, making “The One Way Romance” a great album to listen to, also in repeat. This band might not be the longest existing band or the band with the most experience, but this band sure sounds like they will have a future inside the Metal music. This album will suit my collection and I hope for them that “The One Way Romance” will suit the collection of many more. They’ve worked hard for it, without forgetting to have some fun along the way too.

Line Up:

Martin Mula Gustafsson - Vocals & Guitars
Daniel Birath - Guitars
Johan Lundh - Bass
Peter Müller - Drums & Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Going Down
02. Not In Love
03. Wait For Tomorrow
04. Dig Me When I’m Down
05. Regret It
06. Predator
07. Make Out
08. All-in Vain
09. Half Hearted
10. So Long

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných