White Flame - Cougar (Digipak Edition) (2012)

hudební novinky 2012 / music news 2012
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Jan 2021, 08:45

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

White Flame are band from Finland.In the course of the 49-minute season of »TOUR BUS DIARIES«, so many musical quotes shoot through the listener's head - he can barely match them. Rolling Stones? Aerosmith? Mötley Crüe? Hardcore superstar? Not to mention various guitarists / guitar-dominated bands of the 80s. The 15 songs are most likely to fit into the "heavy rock" drawer with a big rapprochement towards the USA.Founded in 2002 under White Flame Industry, the combo misses the songs, according to Fronter Vince mostly written during the tour, a first-class sound. Occasionally, she decorates the quartet with a hint of funk, as in "Fu &" or Blues. The Finns also make use of an opulent guest performance (brass, strings, organist, percussionist), including Matthau Mikoyan on the mic with "(No) Frozen Angels" and "Life We Never Had". However, there is still a lack of originality: the text parts »Dude Looks Like A Lady« (Aerosmith) come to mind during »Dancing With Her Sister«, the intro of »Twins« sounds very much like »Stare It Up« (Rolling Sones). The technical skills of Vince, Anthon, Sammye and Jony are nothing to complain about - the songwriting including 08/15-lyrics already.

Album:

It’s been a few years since I last heard White Flame, dating back to their 2007 debut Yesterday’ News, but I don’t remember them being this good! Maybe all it took was the guidance of famed producer Chris Laney to take these Finnish rockers to the next level. Whatever the reason, Cougar is a great album that takes several twists and turns. “Get What’s Mine” starts the festivities with opening vocals that remind me of Megadeth‘s Dave Mustaine — but don’t worry, this isn’t thrash, and by the time the chorus comes along any similarities are quickly forgotten. The album’s first single, “I Know Where You Live”, was co-written by Laney and his signature sound is instantly recognizable. This song finds vocalist Vince doing his best Alice Cooper impression before breaking into a huge and melodic chorus — this track could easily have found its way onto Laney‘s Only Come Out At Night solo release. The title track shuffles along with a hint of Aerosmith blues while the funky “What Girls Like” is extremely catchy for a type of music (funk-rock) I usually can’t stand. “Right Back In” is about as heavy as White Flame get as guitarist Anthon really shows off his chops, and even better yet is the hard-hitting “We Get It On” which finds the Aerosmith vibe resurface for a second time. The band take Roxette‘s successful hit “The Look” into Gotthard territory — it’s not a bad cover at all, but in my opinion was a poor choice for the album’s second single. Rounding out the CD is “Gutted”, a rocker with hints of ’70s revisionism, and “The Question”, which begs the question why wasn’t this one left on the studio floor? The closing track is really the only time White Flame stumble on this release. Every warm blooded male wants a ‘cougar’, and everyone with a set of ears should want this Cougar — besides, this is one of the few times where the album actually lives up to the artwork. White Flame offer several different sounds on this album yet everything seems to tie together perfectly. From rockers to ballads, White Flame have shown that sometimes it takes a little experience to hit your stride — and Cougar finds White Flame taking the hard rock torch and running like hell

Line Up:

Vince – vocals
Anthon – guitar
Sammye – bass
Jony – drums

Additional Musicians:

Chris Laney – background vocals
Hanna Henrikson – background vocals

Production:

Produced by Chris Laney and White Flame.

Tracklist:

01. Get What's Mine 3:48
02. I Know Where You Live 3:54
03. Make Believe 4:18
04. Cougar 3:45
05. What Girls Like 4:34
06. Used To Be a Girl 4:00
07. Right Back in 3:31
08. The Look 3:21
09. Stay 4:27
10. We Get It On 3:30
11. Gutted 3:28
12. The Question 4:36

+ Video "'The Look" (Official Video)

Please my link You can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2012 / NEWS 2012"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných