Obrázok¨

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Alternative Metal , Alternative Rock , Post-Grunge
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

Three Days Grace is a Canadian rock band formed in Norwood, Ontario in 1997. Based in Toronto, the band's original line-up consisted of guitarist and lead vocalist Adam Gontier, drummer and backing vocalist Neil Sanderson, and bassist Brad Walst. In 2003, Barry Stock was recruited as the band's lead guitarist. In 2013, Gontier left the band and was replaced by My Darkest Days' vocalist Matt Walst, who is also bassist Brad Walst's brother.Signed with Jive Records, Three Days Grace has released five studio albums, each at three-year intervals: Three Days Grace in 2003, One-X in 2006, Life Starts Now in 2009, Transit of Venus in 2012, and Human in 2015. Their sixth album, Outsider, is scheduled for a March 9, 2018 release. The first three albums have been RIAA certified 2x platinum, 3× platinum, and platinum, respectively, in the United States. In Canada, they have been certified by Music Canada as platinum, double platinum, and platinum, respectively. The band has a string of number one songs on the Billboard Alternative Songs and Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks charts.

Album:

Canadian riff monsters Three Days Grace return with their latest offering Outsider. Immediately you are pulled into this massive-sounding album packed with thumping tracks one after another. Outsider is Three Days Grace’s sixth studio album and showcases their quality right from the off. Highly addictive songwriting and huge melodic hooks are an instant attention grabber and hold you throughout. Beautifully paced, the album takes you on a melodic journey across the twelve finely-penned tracks.First class songwriting as ever from this established band makes Outsider a hard hitter with banging tunes one after another. It’s an easy album to fall in love with, crank up the volume and just give into the beautiful production and massive-sounding sing-along chorus. You’ll not be disappointed. If you’re an established fan or a newbie, Outsider has something for everyone.

Line Up:

Matt Walst
Barry Stock
Neil Sanderson
Brad Walst

Tracklist:

01 .Right Left Wrong
02. The Mountain
03. I Am An Outsider
04. Infra-Red
05. Nothing To Lose But You
06. Me Against You
07. Love Me Or Leave Me
08. Strange Days
09. Villain I'm Not
10. Chasing The First Time
11. The New Real
12. The Abyss

+ Video "The Mountain" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných