Sixgun Renegades - Sixgun Renegades (2018)

hudební novinky 2018 / music news 2018
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Jan 2018, 12:17

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 148 mb

Bio:

Hailing from Helsinki, Sixgun Renegades is Hard Rock band founded originally in 2008. They take their influences from many great Hard Rock legends like Thin Lizzy, Van Halen and Gary Moore just to name a few! They combine their take no prisoners - attitude with amazing songs and skills but it's their live shows, which are truly their strength. Their shows are full of energy, attitude and passion for playing music! Sixgun Renegades has released two EP´s "Dangerous" 2014 and "Big Trouble" 2015. The Band has also released one music video of the song "Renegade".In fall 2016 the band released new single "Unbreakable" via V.R.Label and music video. With the help of Turku Rock Academy, the song was produced by Mark Albert Bertenyi and Tuomas Riihimäki. Mixed by Jussi Vuola, V.R.Label and mastered by Svante Forsbäk, Chartmakers.Biography: Sixgun Renegades- Debut Album 2018 Loaded Gun- Single 2017 Unbreakable- Single 2016 Big Trouble- Maxi single 2015 Dangereous- EP 2014

Album:

Finnish rockers Sixgun Renegades have announced that their new single “Loaded Gun” will be released on December 12, 2017 while their “debut” album will be out in January 2018.Sixgun Renegades have already released a number of EPs consisting of Bells Of Recollection (2010), Sixgun Renegades (2011), Dangerous (2014) and Big Trouble (2015).In an interview with Sleaze Roxx back in August 2015, lead vocalist and guitarist Nico Räty opined on whether newer bands like Sixgun Renegades tend to only promote their most recent recordings and sometimes make pretend like their prior recordings never happened when he stated:“Good question (laughs). Haven’t really thought it that way. I think it’s because bands don’t want to promote their older stuff if it’s just demos like ours. These two recent EPs are all about being real records and the old ones are just demos. I am not saying that there isn’t good stuff in there but in my opinion, the band has developed so much from those days that older recordings aren’t up to our current ones. And these two recent ones are so much better to promote ourselves with. So yeah I kind of agree.”Sixgun Renegades continue to “erase” their past as their video for their song “Renegade” which appeared on their EPs Sixgun Renegades (2011) and Big Trouble (2015) is no longer available.

Line Up:

Teemu Räty- Drums
Niko Räty- Vocals and lead guitar
Samu Tuomi- Guitar
Miko Mattila- Bass

Tracklist:

01. Renegade
02. My Way or the Highway
03. Unbreakable
04. Lost and Found
05. Loaded Gun
06. Scream N' Shout
07. Rock City Blues (Born Under a Bad Sign)
08. All For None... None For All
09. Here To Stay

+ Video "Unbreakable" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2018 / NEWS 2018"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 29 neregistrovaných