Helion Prime - Helion Prime (Limited Edition) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Jún 2021, 05:12

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Power Metal , Female Vocal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Helion Prime was first conceived from a common love of metal and all things science. The band was founded when Jason Ashcraft (of Dire Peril) asked Heather Michele (of Graveshadow) to form a project with him. Between the two, they had worked with such artists as Mark Briody (Jag Panzer), Brittney Slayes (Unleash the Archers), Andy LaRocque (King Diamond), Ralph Scheepers (Primal Fear), Arjen Anthony Lucassen (Ayreon/Star One), and Niklas Isfeldt (Dream Evil). The concept; power metal with themes based on actual scientific theories with the occasional sci-fi tribute. The name Helion Prime was borrowed from an alien planet featured in the film "Chronicles of Riddick," a movie the two were great fans of. She accepted the exciting proposition without hesitation. The two recorded their first demo track in June of 2014, and with the help of members from Dire Peril and Axiom, Helion Prime debuted their first live performance in August 2014 at the Boardwalk in Orangevale, CA. The dynamic duo then released their first EP on February 26th, 2015 with a full length album in the works. Helion Prime’s lineup was completed after bringing Jeremy Steinhouse on bass and Justin Herzer (of Axiom) on drums. In August of 2015, Helion Prime set out on their first tour, playing shows in Oregon, Nevada, California, and Utah. Their debut album is set to be released in early 2016 and will be featuring special guest Niklas Isfeldt of Dream Evil. Stay tuned all you power metal fanatics!

Album:

Sacramento (California) based 'science' power metal band Helion Prime is the newest addition to the AFM Records roster. The band, founded by guitarist Jason Ashcraft, is active since 2014 and issued a self-released debut album in 2016. AFM Records will now officially release this album worldwide on February 24. From science fact to science fiction … that’s the lyrical range of topics for Helion Prime. The band is a refreshing, high class addition to the scene - highly recommended to check out for fans of Iron Savior, Star One, Dream Evil, Iced Earth and even Amaranthe. It’s melodic, at times rough, classic but modern at the same time, throughout cleverly arranged and adding a unique touch to it. Helion Prime is a band that combines epic (female) vocals with strong guitar work and a natural instinct for killer melodies. Watch out for things to come from this amazing new and promising band. Jason Ashcraft: "I am not even sure where to begin when it comes to expressing how I feel. There are many times in your life where you reach a moment and realize things will never be the same. This is exactly one of those moments. Myself and Helion Prime are extremely thrilled to be joining the AFM family and calling them home. The amount of support, enthusiasm and confidence they have shown the band means everything to me. When we were first approached, the band was in a state of uncertainty having just lost our singer, but they still believed in us and worked with us through it. Now having a complete line-up again and halfway through writing the sophomore album, I am ready to take these next steps with AFM. I look forward to the future and everything that it brings." Just recently, Helion Prime have announced Kayla Dixon as their new vocalist.

Line Up:

Kayla Dixon - Vocals (lead) (2016-present) - See also: Witch Mountain, ex-Demons Within
Jeremy Steinhouse - Bass (2014-present)
Justin Herzer - Drums (2014-present) - See also: Axiom, Dire Peril
Jason Ashcraft - Guitars (2014-present) - See also: Brumal, Dire Peril
Chad Anderson - Guitars (lead) (2016-present) - See also: Dead Revelator, Disforia

Guest Musicians:

Niklas Isfeldt: Lead Male Vocals on Live and Die On This Day
Bryan Edwards: Lead Male Vocals on You Keep What You Kill
Carlos Alvarez: Additional Guitars
Taylor Washington: Guitar Solos on Life Finds a Way, Moon-Watcher, Live and Die on This Day
Jeff Teets: Guitar Solo on Into the Black Hole
Steven Soderberg: Second Guitar Solo on A Place I Thought I Knew
Brett Windnagle: Solo on You Keep What You Kill
Matt Krais: Guitar Solo on Ocean of Time
Ryan Patane: Keyboard Solo on Ocean of Time
Josh Schwartz: Guitar Solo on Apollo (The Eagle Has Landed)
Austin Benelty: Additional Keys and Orchestratiions
Travis Sigler: Spoken words on "Into the Alien Terrain"

Tracklist:

01. Into the Alien Terrain
02. The Drake Equation
03. Life Finds a Way
04. Into the Black Hole
05. A Place I Thought I Knew
06. You Keep What You Kill
07. Ocean of Time
08. Moon-Watcher
09. Apollo (the Eagle Has Landed)
10. Live and Die on This Day
11. The Drake Equation (Demo) (Bonus Track)
12. A Place I Thought I Knew (Demo) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Life Finds a Way" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných