Axxis - Retrolution (Limited Edition Digipak) (2017)

hudební novinky 2017 / music news 2017
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Máj 2021, 08:19

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

Axxis is a German hard rock band that was founded in 1988. Their debut album, "Kingdom of the Night", became the best-selling debut album ever by a hard rock band in Germany in 1989.Axxis' musical roots lie within the traditional heavy rock of the 70s and 80s including influences of 90s electronic music. Bernhard's unique vocal style is another characteristic trademark of the band. Axxis' major ambition is "to be a pure Rock n' Roll band".

Album:

The spirit of time is a strange thing, it has a law upon itself, it can transform its own timeless creations. This was always the strength of cult hard rockers Axxis, the band hailing from Lünen, Germany. Once again the two masterminds, Bernhard Weiss and Harry Oellers, have been creative in conjuring the new album's title "Retrolution": it's a wordplay of the words 'retro' and 'revolution'. "This is exactly what we were experiencing right now", explained Bernhard. "Vinyl albums are selling more, people - even the young - are still crazy about bands like AC/DC, Iron Maiden and the lot. In the recording studio the trend is towards vintage equipment simulations, sounds are geared towards the old school sound and the old tube technology is making a comeback. New bands have a 60s/70s vibe and the Christmas cookies my mum bakes, have reached cult status in Lünen ... and people still like us too." Retro is a word that is once again very popular and revolutionary for the music lovers and their tastes. Pictured on the album cover is an oldtimer, that is swallowing a person, the expression being just how massive the retro-revolution has taken over the music world. On their new release, Axxis reach back into the past to their classic hard rock hymns era.

Line-Up:

Bernhard Weiß - Vocals (1988-present), Guitars (1989-present)
Harry Öllers - Keyboards (1990-present)
Rob Schomaker - Bass (2004-present) - See also: ex-Cyberya, ex-Regicide, ex-Trinity
Dirk Brand - Drums (2012-present) - See also: Lee Z
Stefan "Stürmer" Weber - Guitars (lead) (2015-present) - See also: Rebattered

Tracklist:

01. Burn! Burn! Burn!
02. All My Friends Are Liars
03. Dream Chaser
04. Burn Down Your House
05. Rock The Night
06. The World Is Mine
07. Do It Better
08. Queen Of The Wind
09. Seven Devils
10. This Is My Day
11. Somebody Died At The Party
12. Heavy Metal Brother
13. Welcome To My Nightmare
14. Demons Dare To Stay (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2017 / NEWS 2017"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných