Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

Enbound was formed in 2006 by Mike Cameron Force, who previously had played with bands like Zonata and Poem. Some years were spent working on material, finding the right direction for Enbound, and also the right members. The experienced bass player Swede “Machine gun fingers” Odén was added to the line-up, as well as the extremely talented guitar virtuoso Marvin Flowberg. And finally in 2009 the band found their singer in Lee Hunter [Lars Säfsund] who is famous for his work in the band Work of Art and performances in musicals like Jesus Christ Superstar, TV shows like "Let's Dance", Eurovision Song Contest and working with musicians like Bill Champlin [Chicago], Joseph Williams [Toto] and more.The debut album "And She Says Gold" was released in 2011 and was received very well by fans and the media, and songs like "Combined The Souls" and "Under A Spell" are by many considered classics.Now Enbound, following the praised album debut “And She Says Gold” finally present their second album, entitled "The Blackened Heart".Jacob Hansen [Amaranthe, Volbeat, Primal Fear] was chosen to master the album, and awesomely did so. The Swedish famed photography and illustrator duo of Robert Elmengård and Niklas Lundberg created the spot on artwork. Layout was made by Stefan Heilemann [Kamelot, Epica, Rhapsody].Guest appearances on the album includes the vocalist Linnéa Wikström [Kamelot, Therion] on "Falling" and Mike LePond [Symphony X] is responsible for the first of two bass solos on "Feed My Flame".The Blackened Heart has a nice mix of heavy and up tempo songs, all with their own strong and grasping melodies. Some songs has a more aggressive, modern metal tone like "Give Me Light". A track like “Feel My Flame” has classic metal influences, while “They Don't Really Know” beautifully combines sensibility with force. Enbound prove with "The Blackened Heart" that they can handle any angle of melodic metal. Like their debut, their characteristic powerful arrangements remain with fantastic and emotional vocals on top.

Album:

The highly anticipated second album from the Swedish melodic metal band Enbound, feat. Lars Säfsund [Work of Art] on vocals!'The Blackened Heart' has a nice mix of heavy and up tempo songs, all with their own strong and grasping melodies. Enbound prove with 'The Blackened Heart' that they can handle any angle of melodic metal. Like on the debut, their characteristic powerful arrangements remain with fantastic and emotional vocals on top.Album mastered by Jacob Hansen [Amaranthe, Volbeat, Primal Fear] and artwork design by Stefan Heilemann [Kamelot, Epica, Rhapsody].

Line Up:

Lars Säfsund - vocals (Ex-Work of Art)
Swede - Bass (2006-present)
Mike Force - Drums (2006-present) - See also: ex-Zonata, ex-Ablaze, ex-IronWare, ex-Poem
Marvin Flowberg - Guitars (lead) (2006-present)

old members:

Lee Hunter - Vocals (2009-present)

Tracklist:

01. Falling 03:47
02. Give Me Light 03:03
03. Crossroad 04:13
04. Get Ready For 04:45
05. Feel My Flame 04:18
06. Twelve 05:28
07. Holy Grail 03:09
08. HIO 03:51
09. They Don't Really Know 04:10
10. Make You So Unreal 03:12

+ Video "Give Me Light" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných