Herman Frank - The Devil Rides Out (Limited Edition Digipak) (2016)

hudební novinky 2016 / music news 2016
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Máj 2021, 13:45

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 352 mb

Bio:

Herman Frank (born 1959 in Erlangen, Germany) is a heavy metal guitarist from Germany best known for his work with Accept and Victory. In 2009, he released his first solo album called Loyal to None. Frank has also recorded with Hazzard, Sinner, Moon'Doc, Saeko, Thomsen and Poison Sun. As a record producer and engineer, he has worked for Saxon, Rose Tattoo, Crown of Creation, Molly Hatchet, gutworm, and several others.In 2009, he released his first solo album called Loyal to None. Frank has also recorded with Hazzard, Sinner, Moon'Doc, Saeko, Thomsen and Poison Sun. As a record producer and engineer, he has worked for Saxon, Rose Tattoo, Crown of Creation, Molly Hatchet and several others. Musical Careeredit: With Acceptedit: Herman Frank joined Accept in 1982 shortly before the release of their album Restless and Wild. He replaced guitarist Jan Koemmet, who had been hired for Jörg Fischer but had left the band before the recording sessions. Frank himself departed after the release of the following (and the band's most successful) album, Balls to the Wall, in 1983. When Accept reunited for festival appearances in 2005, it was with Herman Frank in the spot alongside constant presence Wolf Hoffmann. He was involved in the band's recent reunion and appears on their 2010 album Blood of the Nations, their first album in 14 years, and its 2012 follow-up Stalingrad.

Album:

Former ACCEPT guitarist Herman Frank will release a new solo album, "The Devil Rides Out", on November 18 via AFM. It will be made available as a CD, limited digipak (including a bonus track), limited silver vinyl and limited box set. The CD was produced by Frank and mixed by Charlie Bauerfeind (BLIND GUARDIAN, HAMMERFALL, HELLOWEEN). It combines Frank's masterful guitar work with the raspy vocals of Swedish powerhouse Rick Altzi (MASTERPLAN, AT VANCE), the powerful drumming of Andre Hilgers (ex-RAGE) and the talent of Michael Müller (JADED HEART) on bass.The official video for the song "Ballhog Zone" can be seen below.Without any doubt, Frank is one of the most prestigious German metal guitarists of the past 30 years. His dynamic compositions with their raging riffs, hooks and intelligent virtuoso solos have graced not only the works of the German cult band VICTORY, which he founded in the mid-Eighties, and MOON'DOC, but also as a member of the legendary ACCEPT in the early Eighties, appearing on a number of important songs on their classic "Balls To the Wall" album before returning to the band in 2005 and staying for another nine years.Shortly before his exit from ACCEPT was made official in December 2014, Herman gave an interview to Metalholic in which he spoke about his frustrations at being unable to contribute to the band with his songwriting. He said: "[I've been writing] songs [for] 30 years, since I began my music career [in] a school band. And it's a shame that I can't show my talent [by] writing a couple of ACCEPT songs. I really would like to write some songs [for ACCEPT], but Peter [Baltes, ACCEPT bassist] and Wolf [Hoffmann, ACCEPT guitarist] decided, 'We are ACCEPT and we wanna do it [on] our own.' So why should I stop, 'cause I'm playing in ACCEPT, to write songs? I wrote songs for VICTORY, for HAZZARD, for MOON'DOC, for my two solo albums… for so many bands, you know. It's normal that I don't stop [writing songs]. PANZER and all these other bands give me a chance to just put out my music, which is in my head, you know?!"

Line Up:

Herman Frank Guitars (2008-present) - See also: Panzer, Poison Sun, Victory, ex-Hazzard, ex-Moon Doc, ex-Accept, ex-Sinner, ex-The Element
Rick Altzi Vocals (2011-present) - See also: At Vance, Frequency, Masterplan, Sandalinas, ex-Sanity, ex-Thunderstone, ex-Treasure Land
Michael Müller Bass (2016-present) - See also: Jaded Heart
André Hilgers Drums (2016-present) - See also: Silent Force, ex-Nuclear Blast Allstars, ex-The Sygnet, ex-Axxis, ex-Empire, ex-Lingua Mortis Orchestra, ex-Ninja, ex-Rage, ex-Razorback, ex-Sinner, ex-Vanize, ex-Regicide (live), ex-Mendacious Messiah, ex-Noisehunter (live), ex-Bourbon $treet

Tracklist:

01. Running Back
02. Shout
03. Can't Take It
04. No Tears In Heaven
05. Ballhog Zone
06. Run Boy Run
07. Thunder Of Madness
08. License To Kill
09. Stone Cold
10. Dead Or Alive
11. Run For Cover
12. I Want It All
13. You Don't Know (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2016 / NEWS 2016"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 27 neregistrovaných