Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 143 mb

Bio:

The brainchild of guitarist & songwriter Frederick Thunder, Neonfly enter 2014 primed for the next stage in their inexorable rise. A band of outsiders whose music straddles the gap between Rock and Metal, Neonfly’s songs scream out for stadiums. With a total disregard for ‘fitting in’ to a scene dominated by clique & cliché, Neonfly are an epic aural assault who know how to bring an audience off, that’s why they keep getting the call to support their heroes on tour.A band made up of young hopefuls who upon closer inspection appear to be made up of a copywriter’s wet dream, Neonfly are: - Drummer Boris Le Gal, a regular touring drummer for the likes of 2013 Metal Hammer Golden Gods Winners The Algorithm, Djent maestros, Periphery and Betraying The Martyrs, but yet always returns to his home in Neonfly, Late-night TV sex-show cabaret-singer Willy, guitarist, songwriter and Soho Metal scenester Frederick Thunder, Filipino/Irish guitar groover Patrick Harrington, and lastly our very own blue-eyed bad boy beer monster bassist, the defiantly dreadlocked Paul Miller.Neonfly’s phones started ringing immediately after the release of their audacious 2008 debut, the EP ‘Clever Disguise’. On tour with Freedom Call; The Morning After; Power Quest and H.E.A.T. to name a few, and on festival stages at Bloodstock; Hard Rock Hell Ibiza; Basinfire (CZ); Raismesfest (FR); Rockovani (CZ), they punched way above their weight and stole a march on the competition. Why? Because Neonfly know Rock and Roll takes no prisoners, that’s why they rank amongst the hardest working bands on the circuit.And in 2011, their hard work delivered big-time. Their critically acclaimed debut dropped on Rising Records, fearlessly entitled ‘Outshine The Sun’, it remains a classic of its kind as was their debut video hit-in-the-waiting ‘A Gift To Remember’. The band dashed straight onto nationwide tours supporting road buddies Freedom Call and Pagan’s Mind, and thence to major stages at Masters of Rock (CZ); Galapagai Roko Naktys Festival (LT); and Download (UK); where they earned a nod of approval from no less than The Daily Mail, the only band of the day apart from Slash and Metallica to do so. It was at this point their heroes started calling…An invitation to embark on a full European Tour as main support to Melodic rock legends MAGNUM in the fall of 2012 – An invitation by powerhouse metal producer Dennis Ward (Angra, Pink Cream 69, Unisonic, Krokus, Place Vendome, Michael Kiske.,) in a deal sealed backstage at Masters Of Rock 2012, to produce their second album at Hofa Studios, Frankfurt - a UK tour in support of Finnish melodic metallers Sonata Arctica… While other bands were asking why and how, Neonfly were DOING it on the road and in the studio!So perhaps Neonfly shouldn’t have been surprised when they were invited to perform on the main stage at Masters Of Rock Festival ‘13 (CZ) in front of 10,000 baying punters and to light up the Sophie Lancaster Stage at Bloodstock ‘13. People were suddenly having a hard time ignoring a band that was busy writing its OWN story on stages… everywhere… in front of their very eyes.And so when the band were invited to open for the world renowned ALICE COOPER on the German leg of his Raise the Dead Tour 2013, this was not only an honour but a confirmation that NEONFLY are doing things that other ‘unknown’ bands could only dream of. Backstage, Alice had some choice advice for ‘the ‘Fly’ (their lips are sealed BTW!). Of course the band did what they always do, rocked like bastards and grabbed heaps of new fans. Hello Germany and thank you Alice, job done!Neonfly’s second album? Chock full of metal with balls, epic grandeur, lyrics that grab the head and music that grabs the heart drops big in 2014; straight out of the blocks a recent video performance has been featured on the official KISS Facebook page and the band are about to embark on a full UK tour as openers for MAGNUM. It’s been a helluva ride so far and this offbeat crew of metallic misfits continues to leave the doubters in the dust.So keep your eyes on the skies for NEONFLY. Their time is coming. Stadium Metal For The Masses… & Beyond!

Album:

After watching them perform a magnificent set with fellow London Power Metal Titans DRAGONFORCE, I was instantly hooked onto NEONFLY from the word go. They will be releasing their second album “Strangers In Paradise” before the year is out and this album has only increased my love for the band.NEONFLY formed in 2008 where they released their debut EP “Clever Disguise” and from that moment on things started to look up. This was followed by the release of their debut album “Outside The Sun” in 2011, as described on their Facebook page their songs are built for stadiums which I wholeheartedly agree with.The album very successfully opens with the magical “Whispered Dreams” which I could easily have on loop; just everything about this melody screamed my kind of Melodic Metal song. After this the album only progressed with more anthemic songs such as “Better Angels” and “Heart Of The Sun” that would suit nicely at arenas.Whether I speak for most people or not, we all love a good power ballad that will capture your heart; well “Rose In Bloom” and closing track “Falling Star” do just that for me. “Rose In Bloom” reminded me of NIGHTWISH’s “While Your Lips Are Still Red” and ALTER BRIDE’s “Lover”, it contains all the crucial features of a ballad; a sweeping melody that shows off vocalist Willy Norton’s best ability and a touching guitar riff. The lyrics for “Falling Star” were just beautiful; it was like receiving a warm hug when you are having a bad day.I hope you gathered from this glowing report that I was able to appreciate the album in all it’s glory after listening to it over the course of the past week. It’s a great stress relief as it allows you to escape into an alternate reality.

Line-Up:

Willy Norton - Vocals (2010-present)
Paul Miller - Bass (2008-present)
Frederick Thunder - Guitars (2008-present)
Patrick Harrington - Guitars (2008-present)
Boris Le Gal - Drums (2009-present) - See also: Chimp Spanner (live), Periphery (live), ex-R.A.Z.

Tracklist:

01. Whispered Dreams 04:01
02. Highways to Nowhere 03:37
03. Better Angels 03:41
04. Rose in Bloom 04:17
05. Heart of the Sun 04:32
06. Aztec Gold 03:06
07. Fierce Battalions 04:03
08. Sons of Liberty 04:07
09. Chasing the Night 06:20
10. Falling Star 03:47

+ Video "Better Angels" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2014 / NEWS 2014"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných