Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Sanctuary (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Máj 2021, 18:19

Sanctuary - The Year The Sun Died (Limited Edition Digipak) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Power Metal , Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

U.S. Metal legend with singer Warrel Dane (ex-Nevermore) is back! Darker and more complex metal at its best. A recommendation for all Sanctuary- and Nevermore fans.A brief history: Sanctuary was founded in 1985 in Seattle and released two albums "Refuge Denied" (1987) and "Into the Mirror Black" (1989) before 1992 broke up again and a part of the band was found to Nevermore together. In their work, they went with bands like Megadeth, Warlock, Fates Warning and Death Angel on tour and shaped a fresh new way of playing the heavy metal end of the 80s.In 2010, the boys were back together and played a few shows on metal festivals in Europe and in the USA, just now, in 2014, with producer Zeuss (Whitechapel, Hatebreed) to do together to make just continue where they had left off: namely, the boundaries of heavy metal with their ideas and their fresh sound to redefine.

Album:

The Year the Sun Died is the third studio album by American heavy metal band Sanctuary, released on October 6, 2014 in Europe, and eight days later in North America.It is Sanctuary's first studio album in 24 years, since 1990's Into the Mirror Black, and their only release with former Forced Entry guitarist Brad Hull, making it the band's first studio album without guitarist Sean Blosl, as well as their final release with bassist Jim Sheppard. The Year the Sun Died is also the first Sanctuary album released on Century Media Records, making it their first album not to be released on Epic Records, and the final one with original material to feature vocalist Warrel Dane before his death in December 2017.In 2010, four of the founding Sanctuary members — Warrel Dane, Jim Sheppard, Lenny Rutledge and Dave Budbill - came together for a few select reunion performances. At first, they just planned on playing a few shows together, but the chemistry on stage between the members and the response from fans was so overwhelming that they decided to record a new album.Commenting about how Sanctuary's reformation came about, Dane told Rock My Monkey TV, "Lenny Rutledge and I always talked to each other, but never really been friends again. And when the whole thing came about, that we were actually friends again, that's when we started talking more about doing it. And it definitely wasn't because Nevermore was imploding... which it was, at that point.We all just started talking with each other again. That was kind of the groundwork for it. And then we started saying, 'Well, gosh, let's make music again.' And my god! Lenny is writing some stuff that is so friggin great! But he's really writing some great stuff that's really inspiring me, and making me fall in love with music again, with the creative process...everything that revolves around that. Really inspiring me to write really evil lyrics."The band entered the studio on February 2, 2014 to begin recording. Warrel Dane commented on the album, saying: "This record is not going to sound like the other two. It might sound very similar to the second one ('Into The Mirror Black'). It's definitely not going to sound like the first one, because we're all a little bit older and I can't come up with a c-clamp for a scrotum and a helium tank...It's not going to sound like the old ones. It's still gonna be that good, I think, and there's gonna be high-pitched screaming. I'm making sure of that. With Nevermore, high-pitched screaming was never really called for. You know, with Sanctuary... of course it is."

Line-Up:

Warrel Dane - Vocals (1985-1992, 2010-present) - See also: Warrel Dane, ex-Nevermore, ex-Serpent's Knight
Jim Sheppard - Bass (1985-1992, 2010-present) - See also: ex-Nevermore
Dave Budbill - Drums (1985-1992, 2010-present) - See also: Alive Inside
Lenny Rutledge - Guitars (1985-1992, 2010-present)
Brad Hull - Guitars (2011-present) - See also: ex-Forced Entry, Blistered Earth, ex-L.S. Diablo, ex-Critical Condition, ex-Sac Lunch, ex-Soblivios, ex-THUG

Tracklist:

01. Arise and Purify 04:13
02. Let the Serpent Follow Me 04:46
03. Exitium (Anthem of the Living) 04:52
04. Question Existence Fading 04:20
05. I Am Low 05:15
06. Frozen 05:46
07. One Final Day (Sworn to Believe) 03:30
08. The World Is Wired 05:08
09. The Dying Age 04:52
10. Ad Vitam Aeternam 01:30 instrumental
11. The Year the Sun Died 05:33
12. Waiting For The Sun (The Doors Cover) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Frozen" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Sanctuary (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Máj 2021, 18:20

Sanctuary - Inception (Digipak Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Power Metal , Thrash Metal , Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

U.S. Metal legend with singer Warrel Dane (ex-Nevermore) is back! Darker and more complex metal at its best. A recommendation for all Sanctuary- and Nevermore fans.A brief history: Sanctuary was founded in 1985 in Seattle and released two albums "Refuge Denied" (1987) and "Into the Mirror Black" (1989) before 1992 broke up again and a part of the band was found to Nevermore together. In their work, they went with bands like Megadeth, Warlock, Fates Warning and Death Angel on tour and shaped a fresh new way of playing the heavy metal end of the 80s.In 2010, the boys were back together and played a few shows on metal festivals in Europe and in the USA, just now, in 2014, with producer Zeuss (Whitechapel, Hatebreed) to do together to make just continue where they had left off: namely, the boundaries of heavy metal with their ideas and their fresh sound to redefine.

Album:

Lost for over 30 years on the second floor of guitarist Lenny Rutledge’s barn, ‘Inception’ is the original demo by legendary power metal band Sanctuary. This is an absolute treasure for fans of the band and for lovers of great metal music. Through the artistry and recording alchemy of producer Chris “Zeuss” Harris, this demo has been restored and is now available on Century Media records for us all to enjoy.‘Inception’ features nine songs recorded in 1986 in Washington state near the band’s hometown of Seattle. While this region would eventually become the home of grunge, it has long been a hot bed for musical talent including Jimi Hendrix, Queensryche, Forced Entry and Metal Church. Seven of the songs on this demo would become part of Sanctuary’s debut album ‘Refuge Denied’ which was produced by Dave Mustaine and released by the Epic record label in 1988. In addition to the resurrected music, the ‘Inception’ package includes the fantastic artwork of Ed Repka who created the imagery for ‘Refuge Denied’, and a bountiful booklet filled with stories of the band’s history, old photos, drawings, and lyrics for two previously unreleased songs.The album kicks off with “Dream Of The Incubus” which did not make it to the ‘Refuge Denied’ album. The classic Sanctuary sound is undeniable with Warrel Dane’s piercing vocal delivery and the galloping power riffs of guitarists Lenny Rutledge and Sean Blosi. After reading the story of how the tapes for ‘Inception’ were found wet and mouldy in the second floor of a barn, you will marvel at the quality of these recordings. Using the term “magic” to describe the restoration of this music is fitting.‘Inception’ continues with “Die For My Sins”, “Soldiers of Steel”, “Death Rider/Third War”, “White Rabbit”, “Ascension To Destiny”, and “Battle Angels”. These songs would later become part of debut album. These songs are at once familiar and different. The general arrangements are basically the same, but there are some noticeable differences. For example, the power chord opening on “Die For My Sins” that greets the listener on the ‘Refuge Denied’ version is missing on the demo. The changes do not hinder the work. Instead they provide an insight into the development of the band’s sound between the demo and the major label debut.The music of Sanctuary is still very enjoyable 30 years later and the new song “I Am Insane” is a joy to discover. There is a Dio quality to this song as it races out of the gate. Even with minimal miking of the cymbals, Dave Budbill’s drum kit sounds crisp. The production on this album is quite remarkable with the bass work of Jim Sheppard being well defined on each song.‘Inception’ by Sanctuary stands the test of time. This work sounds as vital as any new metal music released today. All fans of heavy metal and especially the diehard followers of the band will find this release to be a cherished prize. With the bonus of rare old band photos and the richly detailed liner notes that give you a history of the band, this album is a testament to the brilliance of Sanctuary

Line-Up:

Warrel Dane - Vocals (1985-1992, 2010-present) - See also: Warrel Dane, Nevermore, ex-Serpent's Knight
Lenny Rutledge - Guitars (1985-1992, 2010-present)
George Hernandez - Bass (2016-present) - See also: ex-Panic
Dave Budbill - Drums (1985-1992, 2010-present) - See also: Alive Inside

Tracklist:

01. Dream of the Incubus
02. Die for My Sins
03. Soldiers of Steel
04. Death Rider / Third War
05. White Rabbit (Jefferson Airplane cover)
06. Ascension to Destiny
07. Battle Angels
08. I Am Insane
09. Veil of Disguise

+ Video "Dream of the Incubus" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných