Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Helion Prime (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Jún 2021, 05:13

Helion Prime - Helion Prime (Limited Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Power Metal , Female Vocal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Helion Prime was first conceived from a common love of metal and all things science. The band was founded when Jason Ashcraft (of Dire Peril) asked Heather Michele (of Graveshadow) to form a project with him. Between the two, they had worked with such artists as Mark Briody (Jag Panzer), Brittney Slayes (Unleash the Archers), Andy LaRocque (King Diamond), Ralph Scheepers (Primal Fear), Arjen Anthony Lucassen (Ayreon/Star One), and Niklas Isfeldt (Dream Evil). The concept; power metal with themes based on actual scientific theories with the occasional sci-fi tribute. The name Helion Prime was borrowed from an alien planet featured in the film "Chronicles of Riddick," a movie the two were great fans of. She accepted the exciting proposition without hesitation. The two recorded their first demo track in June of 2014, and with the help of members from Dire Peril and Axiom, Helion Prime debuted their first live performance in August 2014 at the Boardwalk in Orangevale, CA. The dynamic duo then released their first EP on February 26th, 2015 with a full length album in the works. Helion Prime’s lineup was completed after bringing Jeremy Steinhouse on bass and Justin Herzer (of Axiom) on drums. In August of 2015, Helion Prime set out on their first tour, playing shows in Oregon, Nevada, California, and Utah. Their debut album is set to be released in early 2016 and will be featuring special guest Niklas Isfeldt of Dream Evil. Stay tuned all you power metal fanatics!

Album:

Sacramento (California) based 'science' power metal band Helion Prime is the newest addition to the AFM Records roster. The band, founded by guitarist Jason Ashcraft, is active since 2014 and issued a self-released debut album in 2016. AFM Records will now officially release this album worldwide on February 24. From science fact to science fiction … that’s the lyrical range of topics for Helion Prime. The band is a refreshing, high class addition to the scene - highly recommended to check out for fans of Iron Savior, Star One, Dream Evil, Iced Earth and even Amaranthe. It’s melodic, at times rough, classic but modern at the same time, throughout cleverly arranged and adding a unique touch to it. Helion Prime is a band that combines epic (female) vocals with strong guitar work and a natural instinct for killer melodies. Watch out for things to come from this amazing new and promising band. Jason Ashcraft: "I am not even sure where to begin when it comes to expressing how I feel. There are many times in your life where you reach a moment and realize things will never be the same. This is exactly one of those moments. Myself and Helion Prime are extremely thrilled to be joining the AFM family and calling them home. The amount of support, enthusiasm and confidence they have shown the band means everything to me. When we were first approached, the band was in a state of uncertainty having just lost our singer, but they still believed in us and worked with us through it. Now having a complete line-up again and halfway through writing the sophomore album, I am ready to take these next steps with AFM. I look forward to the future and everything that it brings." Just recently, Helion Prime have announced Kayla Dixon as their new vocalist.

Line Up:

Kayla Dixon - Vocals (lead) (2016-present) - See also: Witch Mountain, ex-Demons Within
Jeremy Steinhouse - Bass (2014-present)
Justin Herzer - Drums (2014-present) - See also: Axiom, Dire Peril
Jason Ashcraft - Guitars (2014-present) - See also: Brumal, Dire Peril
Chad Anderson - Guitars (lead) (2016-present) - See also: Dead Revelator, Disforia

Guest Musicians:

Niklas Isfeldt: Lead Male Vocals on Live and Die On This Day
Bryan Edwards: Lead Male Vocals on You Keep What You Kill
Carlos Alvarez: Additional Guitars
Taylor Washington: Guitar Solos on Life Finds a Way, Moon-Watcher, Live and Die on This Day
Jeff Teets: Guitar Solo on Into the Black Hole
Steven Soderberg: Second Guitar Solo on A Place I Thought I Knew
Brett Windnagle: Solo on You Keep What You Kill
Matt Krais: Guitar Solo on Ocean of Time
Ryan Patane: Keyboard Solo on Ocean of Time
Josh Schwartz: Guitar Solo on Apollo (The Eagle Has Landed)
Austin Benelty: Additional Keys and Orchestratiions
Travis Sigler: Spoken words on "Into the Alien Terrain"

Tracklist:

01. Into the Alien Terrain
02. The Drake Equation
03. Life Finds a Way
04. Into the Black Hole
05. A Place I Thought I Knew
06. You Keep What You Kill
07. Ocean of Time
08. Moon-Watcher
09. Apollo (the Eagle Has Landed)
10. Live and Die on This Day
11. The Drake Equation (Demo) (Bonus Track)
12. A Place I Thought I Knew (Demo) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Life Finds a Way" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Helion Prime (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Jún 2021, 05:14

Helion Prime - Terror Of The Cybernetic Space Monster (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Helion Prime was first conceived from a common love of metal and all things science. The band was founded when Jason Ashcraft (of Dire Peril) asked Heather Michele (of Graveshadow) to form a project with him. Between the two, they had worked with such artists as Mark Briody (Jag Panzer), Brittney Slayes (Unleash the Archers), Andy LaRocque (King Diamond), Ralph Scheepers (Primal Fear), Arjen Anthony Lucassen (Ayreon/Star One), and Niklas Isfeldt (Dream Evil). The concept; power metal with themes based on actual scientific theories with the occasional sci-fi tribute. The name Helion Prime was borrowed from an alien planet featured in the film "Chronicles of Riddick," a movie the two were great fans of. She accepted the exciting proposition without hesitation. The two recorded their first demo track in June of 2014, and with the help of members from Dire Peril and Axiom, Helion Prime debuted their first live performance in August 2014 at the Boardwalk in Orangevale, CA. The dynamic duo then released their first EP on February 26th, 2015 with a full length album in the works. Helion Prime’s lineup was completed after bringing Jeremy Steinhouse on bass and Justin Herzer (of Axiom) on drums. In August of 2015, Helion Prime set out on their first tour, playing shows in Oregon, Nevada, California, and Utah. Their debut album is set to be released in early 2016 and will be featuring special guest Niklas Isfeldt of Dream Evil. Stay tuned all you power metal fanatics!

Album:

Helion Prime and their mascot - the mighty Saibot - return with their sophomore effort, "Terror Of The Cybernetic Space Monster". The album consists of nine brand-new tracks, with the seventeen minute monster title song marking a stunning finale. The Sacramento (California) based power metal band's new piece of work was mixed and mastered at LSD Studio by Lasse Lammert (known for his work with bands like Alestorm and GloryHammer). Helion Prime continues their theme of blending science fiction with science fact.Founder Jason Ashcraft comments: "I wasn't sure where I was going when writing this album. As fans who follow us closely know, it's been a bumping two years for us since the release of our debut. We are back and fully inspired. This album focuses more on human nature and our battle with the good and evil within ourselves. I did not plan this when starting the album but that is where it naturally evolved. I am very pleased with the result and hope you are all as equally excited."This album will mark the first time the full band line-up is joined together on a release. This also marks the debut of Sozos Michael on vocals.Sozos remarks on the subject: "Working on this album has been an incredibly rewarding experience. While Jason had a clear vision as to what this album would shape up to be as the principal songwriter, he was always open to my ideas on vocal lines and lyrics. Our collaboration went very smoothly and it definitely shows on the final product."Jason also comments on the audition of Sozos: "He is the kind of singer I have always dreamed of working with. Not only are his vocal skills top-notch but he understands and knows what the music needs. Writing together for this album was a breeze and I hardly had to ask for any rewrites. Often he would send me ideas that was exactly what I was thinking. I am thrilled to work with someone like that and can't wait to see what we accomplish together."The cover art was once again done by Marc Whisnant, who was already responsible for the artwork of the band's self-titled debut album, which was released via Divebomb Records in early 2016 before AFM Records signed the band to a worldwide deal and reissued "Helion Prime" almost exactly a year after its initial release. Press hailed the album as a breath of fresh air in the power metal scene and called it one of the most innovative power metal records in a long time.

Line Up:

Jeremy Steinhouse Bass (2014-present)
Jason Ashcraft Guitars (2014-present) - See also: Brumal, Dire Peril
Alex Bosson Drums (2016-present) - See also: Decomposition, Dire Peril (live), ex-Obsidian
Chad Anderson Guitars (lead) (2016-present) - See also: Dead Revelator, Disforia
Sozos Michael Vocals (2017-present)

Tracklist:

01. Failed Hypothesis
02. A King is Born
03. Bury the Sun
04. Atlas Obscura
05. Urth
06. The Human Condition
07. Spectrum
08. Silent Skies
09. Terror of the Cybernetic Space Monster

+ Video "Spectrum" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Helion Prime (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Jún 2021, 05:14

Helion Prime - Question Everything (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Power Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

In 2016, California-based power metal quintet, Helion Prime dropped its stunning self-titled debut. It was among my personal top 10 albums of the year. The band, led by founders Jason Ashcraft (guitars) and Heather Michele (vocals), had crafted an album packed with huge hooky melodies all based around science-based themes. The album struck such a chord in the metal community, the band was snapped up by AFM Records, and deservedly so. The band was essentially a duo, for that first album, with the lone exception of bassist Jeremy Steinhouse who remains the band’s rumbling anchor. Unfortunately, Michele left shortly after the album’s release to focus on her other band, Graveshadow. She would be replaced temporarily with Witch Mountain vocalist Kayla Dixon. My own fears about losing the unique vocals of Heather Michele were somewhat quashed, but due to some internal conflicts, Dixon’s tenure, consisting of one recorded track (albeit an amazing song) and a short tour, came to an abrupt end as the band prepared to record its sophomore album.Ashcraft and Steinhouse, who had by now been joined by lead guitarist Chad Anderson and drummer Alex Bosson, put out a global call for a new vocalist. Enter Cyprus-based Sozos Michael. With a fortified new line-up, the band recorded the brilliantly titled Terror of the Cybernetic Space Monster. The album, released in 2018 was a solid affair, but for my own tastes, not as impressive or memorable as the band’s debut. While I’m a fan of Sozos as a vocalist, I never quite felt he fit Helion Prime. Perhaps that is due to my own bias that the band works best with female vocals. Regardless, due to visa issues, Michael was never able to tour with the band in support of the record, and Helion Prime tapped vocalist Mary Zimmer (Voice Hacks, ex-Luna mortis, ex-White Empress) to handle tour duties. As it became clear that Michael being on another continent would be an ongoing issue, Zimmer came on board as the band’s full-time vocalist. Around the same time, former vocalist Heather Michele stepped down from Graveshadow to focus on other life goals. As a result, she and Ashcraft began working together on new music with Michele working in a behind-the-scenes capacity on lyrics and melodies.This fall, Helion Prime will self-release its third full-length album, Question Everything. The album is a concept that Ashcraft has had banging around in his brain for quite some time. As the band notes, the songs all revolve “around different figures throughout human history who had the courage to question the status quo of their respective worlds/societies, in some cases even dealing with harsh persecution as a result.”Aside from Michele returning in a writing capacity, Sozos Michael also makes a vocal cameo as does Judicator frontman John Yelland (who also works with Ashcraft in Dire Peril). The result is arguably the band’s most fully realized record to date. Alex Nasla (Witherfall, Gear Gods Studios) also adds his keyboard and mixing skills to the affair. The band then tapped Chris Collier (Korn, Flotsam and Jetsam, Whitesnake) for the mix.Five years removed from Helion Prime’s promising EP, The Drake Equation, the band is firing on all cylinders right from the opening track, “The Final Theory.” From the trilling guitars to the pulsing rhythms, this is signature, Helion Prime. Big layered vocals and infectious melodies immediately pull the listener in. Zimmer is pure fire, and you can hear Michele’s impact on that trademark Helion Prime sound. This song is tribute to Albert Einstein.Next up is “Madame Mercury,” inspired by famed NASA mathematician Kathrine Johnson (the human computer) who quite sadly passed away this last February at 101 years old. Chugging riffs give way to soaring vocals, and Anderson lays down a sick solo. Conversely, Bosson powers the driving rocker, “Prof,” a nod to the brilliant Alan Turing, forefather of artificial intelligence and theoretical computer science.Moral philosopher, Socrates gets his due on “The Gadfly,” which rolls out with a quiet acoustic interlude from Ashcraft and emotive lead by Anderson, before breaking into another swirl of undulating fretwork, big vocals, and infectious melodies. Steinhouse’s bass really reverberates the marrow on this one, the bridge is pure awesomeness, and the orchestral elements are superbly done, combining multiple melodies.The band tackles the legend of English chemist Rosalind Franklin in the galloping juggernaut of “Photo 51.” Franklin’s 1952 x-ray of a strand of DNA extracted from human calf tissue opened new doors for science and our understanding of genetics.Zimmer shines throughout Question Everything showing off her clean vocal abilities, but on the Galileo inspired “E Pur Si Muove” we also get some growling moments as well. This is followed by another propulsive rocker, “Words of the Abbott,” featuring the distinctive voice of the masterful John Yelland.“The Forbidden Zone” steps from reality into fiction as it tackles the character of Dr. Cornelius from the iconic Planet of the Apes movies. This segues nicely into the crushing title track, which may be the heaviest number on the record and is my personal favorite on Question Everything. Bosson and Steinhouse are relentless while Ashcraft and Anderson play with unrestrained fervor. This track marks cameos by former Helion Prime vocalists Heather Michele and Sozos Michael.The album’s final song in the concept, “Reawakening” looks at the life of American chemist, Alice Ball, who created the first truly effective method for treating leprosy. The track bounces between a buoyant and poignant intro and verse to a percussive tempo on the chorus.Closing it all out is a bombastic and menacing bonus cover of The Misfits “Kong at the Gates/The Forbidden Zone”.The evolution of Helion Prime over the last half decade has been a roller coaster for fans and the band, but at the heart of it all is a pure love for authentic European-inspired power metal. After three records, it feels like the quintet has finally found the right mix of elements to take it all to the next level, and Question Everything is that first major step forward. This is a fantastic record for any power metal fan to delve into, and it’s a wonderful introduction to the vocal prowess of Mary Zimmer, and a reawakening of the Ashcraft/Michele magic factory. Beyond the addictive sonic treats throughout this album, there is a wealth of inspired and engaging lyrical and thematic content for the cerebral headbangers out there as well.

Line Up:

Mary Zimmer - Vocals (ex-Luna Mortis, ex-The Ottoman Empire, ex-Earthen, ex-White Empress, ex-A Touch of Evil, ex-Santa Marta)
Jeremy Steinhouse Bass (2014-present)
Jason Ashcraft Guitars (2014-present) - See also: Brumal, Dire Peril
Alex Bosson Drums (2016-present) - See also: Decomposition, Dire Peril (live), ex-Obsidian
Chad Anderson Guitars (lead) (2016-present) - See also: Dead Revelator, Disforia

Tracklist:

01. The Final Theory
02. Madame Mercury
03. Prof
04. The Gadfly
05. Photo 51
06. E Pur Si Muove
07. Words Of The Abbot (feat. John Yelland)
08. The Forbidden Zone
09. Question Everything (feat. Heather Michele & Sozos Michael)
10. Reawakening
11. Kong At The Gates (Misfits Cover) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných