Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Herman Frank (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Máj 2020, 10:57

Herman Frank - Loyal To None (2009) (AFM Records Reissue 2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2009 (AFM Records Reissue 2016)
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 352 mb

Bio:

Herman Frank (born 1959 in Erlangen, Germany) is a heavy metal guitarist from Germany best known for his work with Accept and Victory. In 2009, he released his first solo album called Loyal to None. Frank has also recorded with Hazzard, Sinner, Moon'Doc, Saeko, Thomsen and Poison Sun. As a record producer and engineer, he has worked for Saxon, Rose Tattoo, Crown of Creation, Molly Hatchet, gutworm, and several others.In 2009, he released his first solo album called Loyal to None. Frank has also recorded with Hazzard, Sinner, Moon'Doc, Saeko, Thomsen and Poison Sun. As a record producer and engineer, he has worked for Saxon, Rose Tattoo, Crown of Creation, Molly Hatchet and several others. Musical Careeredit: With Acceptedit: Herman Frank joined Accept in 1982 shortly before the release of their album Restless and Wild. He replaced guitarist Jan Koemmet, who had been hired for Jörg Fischer but had left the band before the recording sessions. Frank himself departed after the release of the following (and the band's most successful) album, Balls to the Wall, in 1983. When Accept reunited for festival appearances in 2005, it was with Herman Frank in the spot alongside constant presence Wolf Hoffmann. He was involved in the band's recent reunion and appears on their 2010 album Blood of the Nations, their first album in 14 years, and its 2012 follow-up Stalingrad.

Album:

Former ACCEPT guitarist Herman Frank has inked a deal with AFM Records. His new solo disc will be released later this year. Also planned are reissues of Frank's first two solo albums, 2009's "Loyal To None" and 2012's "Right In The Guts".You know those times when you find an album that sounds awesome on the first listen, and then later on starts to weaken, sounding less good and powerful with time? This is not one of those albums, people! This is Herman Frank, ex-guitarist of Accept and axeman for several other bands that I have not heard yet, and if all of them are this good, you can bet I've got a lot of catching up to do. But first, a bit of history: Loyal to None is the debut album of Herman Frank's new self titled project, featuring members of Running Wild and on the rhythm section and none other than Jioti Parcharidis, of the late Human Fortress, on vocals.History lesson over. This album rules! The style on display here is a heavy, driving style of Traditional Metal with big, searing riffs, fiery, electric leads, and a furious and bloodthirsty vocal performance that could put the fear of God into a fucking lion. The songs vary from charging Traditional Metal to a more Accept/ACDC-esque rocking sort of Metal, with no ballads, no progressivism, no epics and no nothing except pure Heavy Metal the way it was meant to be played - just Herman Frank and his compadres churning out big, booming, crunchy cuts full of acrobatic guitar-attacks on the senses, perfect for working out, driving fast or just a good rocking, fun time.Not to say that this is just simple and catchy, though - "Moon II," the album's pristine opener, features perhaps the best Traditional Heavy Metal songwriting I've seen in ages, surpassing "Tiger! Tiger!" and "Garden of Chaos" and matching "Night Prowler" blow for blow with an aural orgy of ear-splitting Heavy Metal solo goodness that would make Axel Rudi Pell blush these days, and a chorus that soars right to the moon (ha-ha). And the band doesn't skimp out on the quality after that, either, with songs like "7 Stars," the catchy "Bastard Legions," the absolutely fantastic arena stomp "Hero" and the screaming Metal assault of "Down to the Valley" all being stellar exercises in Metal mastery that I doubt will be easily beaten in 2009. "Heal Me" is the other really awesome song here, with a slower, haunting stomp and a huge, hymn-wide chorus that will stay with you forever, with Jioti giving what is perhaps the best performance I've ever heard from him here.You know what the best way to describe the songs on here is? Some Traditional Metal bands start off their songs in an absolutely furious, energetic, over-the-top display of Metal might, and then sort of sink into a more relaxed and tame groove as the song progresses and the chorus hits. Well, not this album. Here, the songs sound like those opening intros carried out for an entire song, an entire four or five minutes. Each song aims its crosshairs at the stratosphere and ends up hitting a few inches above it, and that is the best thing about this superlative slab of steel.Loyal to None is just a really great album. It won't teach you any secrets of the universe, and it might be snubbed by the kids who prefer the darker spectrums of Metal, but for the aficionados of the old school, Herman Frank delivers the goods early on in 2009. This is the album to beat this year, folks, and the games have begun...

Line Up:

Stefan Schwarzmann Drums
Herman Frank Songwriting, Guitars, Lyrics (track 2)
Jioti Parcharidis Vocals, Lyrics (except track 2)
Peter Pichl Bass

Tracklist:

01. Moon II (05:28)
02. 7 Stars (04:20)
03. Father Buries Son (04:00)
04. Heal Me (05:07)
05. Hero (05:25)
06. Kill The King (04:47)
07. Down To The Valley (04:06)
08. Bastard Legion (04:44)
09. Metal Gods (04:13)
10. Welcome To Hell (03:57)
11. Sky Trooper (04:12) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Herman Frank (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Máj 2020, 11:02

Herman Frank - Right In The Guts (2012) (AFM Records Reissue 2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012 (AFM Records Reissue 2016)

Bio:

Herman Frank (born 1959 in Erlangen, Germany) is a heavy metal guitarist from Germany best known for his work with Accept and Victory. In 2009, he released his first solo album called Loyal to None. Frank has also recorded with Hazzard, Sinner, Moon'Doc, Saeko, Thomsen and Poison Sun. As a record producer and engineer, he has worked for Saxon, Rose Tattoo, Crown of Creation, Molly Hatchet, gutworm, and several others.In 2009, he released his first solo album called Loyal to None. Frank has also recorded with Hazzard, Sinner, Moon'Doc, Saeko, Thomsen and Poison Sun. As a record producer and engineer, he has worked for Saxon, Rose Tattoo, Crown of Creation, Molly Hatchet and several others. Musical Careeredit: With Acceptedit: Herman Frank joined Accept in 1982 shortly before the release of their album Restless and Wild. He replaced guitarist Jan Koemmet, who had been hired for Jörg Fischer but had left the band before the recording sessions. Frank himself departed after the release of the following (and the band's most successful) album, Balls to the Wall, in 1983. When Accept reunited for festival appearances in 2005, it was with Herman Frank in the spot alongside constant presence Wolf Hoffmann. He was involved in the band's recent reunion and appears on their 2010 album Blood of the Nations, their first album in 14 years, and its 2012 follow-up Stalingrad.

Album:

Former ACCEPT guitarist Herman Frank has inked a deal with AFM Records. His new solo disc will be released later this year. Also planned are reissues of Frank's first two solo albums, 2009's "Loyal To None" and 2012's "Right In The Guts".Herman Frank’s first album Loyal to None was one of the best metal albums of any genre of the last few years, and it was going to be a tough job to surpass it. I had my doubts as to whether the project would continue at all after Jioti Parcharidis left the vocals spot wide open, so epochal was his performance on that album, but it turns out Herman Frank has soldiered on with At Vance vocalist Rick Altzi for his sophomore album Right in the Guts, which is not so much an album title as it is a description of what’s about to happen to you when you press ‘Play.’This is easily within a hair as good as Loyal to None. It’s a little bit less kinetic and energized, but only in comparison to its predecessor – where the first album was a wild bonanza of shredding guitars, searing, epic riffs and insane screaming vocals, this one is toned down to a more traditional German-style power metal album in the mold of Paragon, Running Wild and Primal Fear, albeit refined in light of the genre’s 30 year history as well as Frank’s 30 years of experience.Altzi isn’t Jioti Parcharidis, either, and his performance isn’t as unhinged as Parcharidis was on that album. He has a good voice, though, with a solid husky mid-range and a cool, professional tone, and only suffers from not being Parcharidis. Frank really has a knack for getting the best out of these singers. So really, the only complaints about this come from the fact that it isn’t genre transcending like Loyal to None. It’s more genre defining, which is just one small notch below that. On Right in the Guts you get a host of big, stomping riffs and anthemic sing-along choruses the way only the Germans can do it. The production is loud and clear and heavy as an anvil. Pretty much every song kills, and though it could be trimmed down to 9 or 10 songs instead of 13, it’s still a blast to listen to. Killer tracks like “Roaring Thunder,” the anthemic title track, the epic “King’s Call” and the speedfest of “Waiting” blaze through the speakers like miniature hurricanes, all of them.If you love heavy metal in the German style, Right in the Guts is a prime choice. Herman Frank is a treasure of heavy metal and does everything good about the genre in his own inimitable style. Go listen to this or be forever a poser.

Line Up:

Peter Pichl Bass
Herman Frank Guitars
Rick Altzi Vocals
Michael Wolpers Drums
Christos Mamalitsidis Guitars

Tracklist:

01. Roaring Thunder (03:32)
02. Right In Your Guts (04:27)
03. Ivory Gate (03:48)
04. Vengeance (04:42)
05. Starlight (03:42)
06. Falling To Pieces (04:32)
07. Raise Your Hand (03:57)
08. Waiting (03:49)
09. Hell Isn't Far (03:48)
10. Kings Call (04:01)
11. Lights Are Out (04:15)
12. Black Star (04:34)
13. So They Run (04:43)
14. Princess (04:22) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Júl 2020, 14:06

Herman Frank - The Devil Rides Out (Japan Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

Former ACCEPT guitarist Herman Frank will release a new solo album, "The Devil Rides Out", on November 18 via AFM. It will be made available as a CD, limited digipak (including a bonus track), limited silver vinyl and limited box set. The CD was produced by Frank and mixed by Charlie Bauerfeind (BLIND GUARDIAN, HAMMERFALL, HELLOWEEN). It combines Frank's masterful guitar work with the raspy vocals of Swedish powerhouse Rick Altzi (MASTERPLAN, AT VANCE), the powerful drumming of Andre Hilgers (ex-RAGE) and the talent of Michael Müller (JADED HEART) on bass.The official video for the song "Ballhog Zone" can be seen below.Without any doubt, Frank is one of the most prestigious German metal guitarists of the past 30 years. His dynamic compositions with their raging riffs, hooks and intelligent virtuoso solos have graced not only the works of the German cult band VICTORY, which he founded in the mid-Eighties, and MOON'DOC, but also as a member of the legendary ACCEPT in the early Eighties, appearing on a number of important songs on their classic "Balls To the Wall" album before returning to the band in 2005 and staying for another nine years.Shortly before his exit from ACCEPT was made official in December 2014, Herman gave an interview to Metalholic in which he spoke about his frustrations at being unable to contribute to the band with his songwriting. He said: "[I've been writing] songs [for] 30 years, since I began my music career [in] a school band. And it's a shame that I can't show my talent [by] writing a couple of ACCEPT songs. I really would like to write some songs [for ACCEPT], but Peter [Baltes, ACCEPT bassist] and Wolf [Hoffmann, ACCEPT guitarist] decided, 'We are ACCEPT and we wanna do it [on] our own.' So why should I stop, 'cause I'm playing in ACCEPT, to write songs? I wrote songs for VICTORY, for HAZZARD, for MOON'DOC, for my two solo albums… for so many bands, you know. It's normal that I don't stop [writing songs]. PANZER and all these other bands give me a chance to just put out my music, which is in my head, you know?!"

Line Up:

Herman Frank - Guitars (2008-present) - See also: Panzer, Poison Sun, Victory, ex-Hazzard, ex-Moon Doc, ex-Accept, ex-Sinner, ex-The Element
Rick Altzi - Vocals (2011-present) - See also: At Vance, Frequency, Masterplan, Sandalinas, ex-Sanity, ex-Thunderstone, ex-Treasure Land
Michael Müller - Bass (2016-present) - See also: Jaded Heart
André Hilgers - Drums (2016-present) - See also: Silent Force, ex-Nuclear Blast Allstars, ex-The Sygnet, ex-Axxis, ex-Empire, ex-Lingua Mortis Orchestra, ex-Ninja, ex-Rage, ex-Razorback, ex-Sinner, ex-Vanize, ex-Regicide (live), ex-Mendacious Messiah, ex-Noisehunter (live), ex-Bourbon $treet

Tracklist:

01. Running Back
02. Shout
03. Can't Take It
04. No Tears In Heaven
05. Ballhog Zone
06. Run Boy Run
07. Thunder Of Madness
08. License To Kill
09. Stone Cold
10. Dead Or Alive
11. Run For Cover
12. I Want It All
13. Forever (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Ballhog Zone" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Máj 2021, 13:50

Herman Frank - The Devil Rides Out (Limited Edition Digipak) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016

Bio:

Album:

Former ACCEPT guitarist Herman Frank will release a new solo album, "The Devil Rides Out", on November 18 via AFM. It will be made available as a CD, limited digipak (including a bonus track), limited silver vinyl and limited box set. The CD was produced by Frank and mixed by Charlie Bauerfeind (BLIND GUARDIAN, HAMMERFALL, HELLOWEEN). It combines Frank's masterful guitar work with the raspy vocals of Swedish powerhouse Rick Altzi (MASTERPLAN, AT VANCE), the powerful drumming of Andre Hilgers (ex-RAGE) and the talent of Michael Müller (JADED HEART) on bass.The official video for the song "Ballhog Zone" can be seen below.Without any doubt, Frank is one of the most prestigious German metal guitarists of the past 30 years. His dynamic compositions with their raging riffs, hooks and intelligent virtuoso solos have graced not only the works of the German cult band VICTORY, which he founded in the mid-Eighties, and MOON'DOC, but also as a member of the legendary ACCEPT in the early Eighties, appearing on a number of important songs on their classic "Balls To the Wall" album before returning to the band in 2005 and staying for another nine years.Shortly before his exit from ACCEPT was made official in December 2014, Herman gave an interview to Metalholic in which he spoke about his frustrations at being unable to contribute to the band with his songwriting. He said: "[I've been writing] songs [for] 30 years, since I began my music career [in] a school band. And it's a shame that I can't show my talent [by] writing a couple of ACCEPT songs. I really would like to write some songs [for ACCEPT], but Peter [Baltes, ACCEPT bassist] and Wolf [Hoffmann, ACCEPT guitarist] decided, 'We are ACCEPT and we wanna do it [on] our own.' So why should I stop, 'cause I'm playing in ACCEPT, to write songs? I wrote songs for VICTORY, for HAZZARD, for MOON'DOC, for my two solo albums… for so many bands, you know. It's normal that I don't stop [writing songs]. PANZER and all these other bands give me a chance to just put out my music, which is in my head, you know?!"

Line Up:

Herman Frank Guitars (2008-present) - See also: Panzer, Poison Sun, Victory, ex-Hazzard, ex-Moon Doc, ex-Accept, ex-Sinner, ex-The Element
Rick Altzi Vocals (2011-present) - See also: At Vance, Frequency, Masterplan, Sandalinas, ex-Sanity, ex-Thunderstone, ex-Treasure Land
Michael Müller Bass (2016-present) - See also: Jaded Heart
André Hilgers Drums (2016-present) - See also: Silent Force, ex-Nuclear Blast Allstars, ex-The Sygnet, ex-Axxis, ex-Empire, ex-Lingua Mortis Orchestra, ex-Ninja, ex-Rage, ex-Razorback, ex-Sinner, ex-Vanize, ex-Regicide (live), ex-Mendacious Messiah, ex-Noisehunter (live), ex-Bourbon $treet

Tracklist:

01. Running Back
02. Shout
03. Can't Take It
04. No Tears In Heaven
05. Ballhog Zone
06. Run Boy Run
07. Thunder Of Madness
08. License To Kill
09. Stone Cold
10. Dead Or Alive
11. Run For Cover
12. I Want It All
13. You Don't Know (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Jan 2022, 09:04

Herman Frank - The Devil Rides Out (2CD) (Limited Boxset Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016

Bio:

Album:

Line Up:

Herman Frank - Guitars (2008-present) - See also: Panzer, Poison Sun, Victory, ex-Hazzard, ex-Moon Doc, ex-Accept, ex-Sinner, ex-The Element
Rick Altzi - Vocals (2011-present) - See also: At Vance, Frequency, Masterplan, Sandalinas, ex-Sanity, ex-Thunderstone, ex-Treasure Land
Michael Müller - Bass (2016-present) - See also: Jaded Heart
André Hilgers - Drums (2016-present) - See also: Silent Force, ex-Nuclear Blast Allstars, ex-The Sygnet, ex-Axxis, ex-Empire, ex-Lingua Mortis Orchestra, ex-Ninja, ex-Rage, ex-Razorback, ex-Sinner, ex-Vanize, ex-Regicide (live), ex-Mendacious Messiah, ex-Noisehunter (live), ex-Bourbon $treet

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Running Back
02. Shout
03. Can't Take It
04. No Tears In Heaven
05. Ballhog Zone
06. Run Boy Run
07. Thunder Of Madness
08. License To Kill
09. Stone Cold
10. Dead Or Alive
11. Run For Cover
12. I Want It All
13. You Don't Know (Bonus Track)

Bonus CD - Bonus Tracks:

01. 4 Auf Die Glocke
02. Ballhog Place
03. Hanging Out To Die
04. I Want It All
05. Scream-Give Me A Reason

+ Video "Ballhog Zone" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Jan 2022, 09:06

Herman Frank - Fight The Fear (Digipak Edition) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Size : 174 mb

Bio:

Herman Frank (born 20 January 1959) is a German heavy metal guitarist best known for his work with Accept and Victory. In 2009, he released his first solo album called Loyal to None. Frank has also recorded with Hazzard, Sinner, Moon'Doc, Saeko, Thomsen and Poison Sun. As a record producer and engineer, he has worked for Saxon, Rose Tattoo, Crown of Creation, Molly Hatchet, gutworm, and several others. Herman Frank joined Accept in 1982 shortly before the release of their album Restless and Wild. He replaced guitarist Jan Koemmet, who had been hired for Jörg Fischer but had left the band before the recording sessions. Frank himself departed after the release of the following (and the band's most successful) album, Balls to the Wall, in 1983.When Accept reunited for festival appearances in 2005, it was with Herman Frank in the spot alongside constant presence Wolf Hoffmann. He was involved in the band's recent reunion and appeared on their 2010 album, Blood of the Nations, their first album in 14 years, and its follow-ups Stalingrad (2012) and Blind Rage (2014). On 28 December 2014 Frank announced that he has left Accept again.

Album:

Digipak. Introducing Heavy Metal veteran HERMANN FRANK to the crowd is just meaningless like carry coals to Newcastle. The guitarist has been an integral part of the German metal scene since the early 80s. From ACCEPT to VICTORY to his solo project started in 2009 and his work as a producer. With the first three albums "Loyal To None", "Right In The Guts" and "The Devils Ride Out", Frank and his comrades-in-arms are causing storms of enthusiasm in both the press and the fans. And the fourth album "Fight The Fear", cast in the same mold, will not change that. Together with MASTERPLAN front vocalist Rick Altzi, guitarist Heiko Schröder, former RAGE drummer André Hilgers and JADED HEART bassist Michael Müller, the musicians show that this is the perfect teamwork for a close-knit band instead of a mere one-man show of the name giver. With razor-sharp riffs, sublime, hell for leather solos, consistently delivered high-class vocals between melody and heaviness, and a rhythm section, that drives every single song forward like a clockwork, HERMANN FRANK presents a flawless metal album, without even a single second of boredom. The opener "Until The End" goes like a train and sets the pace, "Terror" is a top-notch stomper, whose sinister groove fits perfectly with the lyric´s mood, "Hail Row" takes a breather, shortly afterwards it gathers speed and no prisoners are taken, until the ballad "Lost In Heaven" is enough to make a stone cry.

Line Up:

Rick Altzi - vocals
Herman Frank - guitar
Michael Müller - bass
André Hilgers - drums

Tracklist:

01. Until The End
02. Fear
03. Terror
04. Sinners
05. Hatred
06. Hail & Row
07. Hitman
08. Stay Down
09. Rock You
10. Don’t Cross The Line
11. Are You Ready
12. Wings Of Destiny
13. Waiting For The Night (Bonus Track)
14. Lost In Heaven

+ Video "Fear" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Jan 2022, 09:06

Herman Frank - Rare Metal (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019

Bio:

Herman Frank (born 20 January 1959) is a German heavy metal guitarist best known for his work with Accept and Victory. In 2009, he released his first solo album called Loyal to None. Frank has also recorded with Hazzard, Sinner, Moon'Doc, Saeko, Thomsen and Poison Sun. As a record producer and engineer, he has worked for Saxon, Rose Tattoo, Crown of Creation, Molly Hatchet, gutworm, and several others. Herman Frank joined Accept in 1982 shortly before the release of their album Restless and Wild. He replaced guitarist Jan Koemmet, who had been hired for Jörg Fischer but had left the band before the recording sessions. Frank himself departed after the release of the following (and the band's most successful) album, Balls to the Wall, in 1983.When Accept reunited for festival appearances in 2005, it was with Herman Frank in the spot alongside constant presence Wolf Hoffmann. He was involved in the band's recent reunion and appeared on their 2010 album, Blood of the Nations, their first album in 14 years, and its follow-ups Stalingrad (2012) and Blind Rage (2014). On 28 December 2014 Frank announced that he has left Accept again.

Album:

Great compilation with a lot of songs that came out as bonus tracks.

Line Up:

Rick Altzi - Vocals (2011-present) - See also: At Vance, Heaven's Trail, Masterplan, Sandalinas, ex-Frequency, Gathering of Kings, ex-Thunderstone, ex-Treasure Land, ex-Sanity
Herman Frank - Guitars (2008-present) - See also: Poison Sun, Victory, ex-Hazzard, ex-Moon'Doc, ex-Accept, ex-Pänzer, ex-Sinner, ex-The Element
Michael Müller - Bass (2016-present) - See also: Constancia, Heaven's Trail, Jaded Heart, ex-The Sygnet, ex-Silent Force, ex-Gruntslug, ex-Megace, ex-Faro
Michael Pesin - Guitars (2021-present) - See also: Magistarium, Thomsen, Victory
Kevin Kott - Drums (2021-present) - See also: Almanac, At Vance, Heaven's Trail, Masterplan, Pantaleon, Judas Rising, ex-Freedom Call (live)

Tracklist:

01. Sky Trooper 04:12
02. Princess 04:22
03. You Don't Know 04:25
04. 4 Auf Die Glocke 03:50
05. Ballhog Place 04:35
06. Hanging Out To Die 04:55
07. I Want It All 04:22
08. Scream - Give Me A Reason 04:07
09. Forever 05:50
10. Ride On 05:13
11. Hungarian Dance (Instrumental) (Johannes Brahms cover) 04:11
12. Lonely 03:29
13. Checks In The Mail 04:22
14. On The Way To Eternity 06:42
15. Sinners For False Light 03:32
16. Way To The One 04:17
17. Song Of Delight 05:53

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Jan 2022, 09:07

Herman Frank - Two For A Lie (Digipak Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021

Bio:

Album:

"Two For A Lie" captivates everyone with its well-known hard riffs and unbelievable power. Herman Frank denounces the current global developments impressively and energetically in this musically imposing masterpiece!Herman Frank, the musical big player has been in business for decades and still doesn't tire of standing up for his ideals. From Accept and Victory to his solo project launched in 2009 and his work as a producer, the Hanoverian has been a guarantor of uncompromising heavy metal of the very first calibre for decades. As he has proven with his previous four solo albums, the Herman Frank concept has undoubtedly found great favour with a steadily growing fan community. Not least because of the top-class line-up of the band itself: Masterplan frontman Rick Altzi, guitarist Heiko Schröder, At Vance and Masterplan drummer Kevin Kott and Jaded Heart bassist Michael Müller give the project a wonderfully heavy polish.Coupled with the incorrigible striving for a greater future, Herman Frank has created a standing for himself with "Two For A Lie" in a world that needs nothing more, especially in these times, than exactly these clear and distinct words of truth.

Line Up:

Rick Altzi - Vocals (2011-present) - See also: At Vance, Heaven's Trail, Masterplan, Sandalinas, ex-Frequency, Gathering of Kings, ex-Thunderstone, ex-Treasure Land, ex-Sanity
Herman Frank - Guitars (2008-present) - See also: Poison Sun, Victory, ex-Hazzard, ex-Moon'Doc, ex-Accept, ex-Pänzer, ex-Sinner, ex-The Element
Michael Müller - Bass (2016-present) - See also: Constancia, Heaven's Trail, Jaded Heart, ex-The Sygnet, ex-Silent Force, ex-Gruntslug, ex-Megace, ex-Faro
Kevin Kott - Drums (2021-present) - See also: Almanac, At Vance, Heaven's Trail, Masterplan, Pantaleon, Judas Rising, ex-Freedom Call (live)
Michael Pesin - Guitars (2021-present) - See also: Magistarium, Thomsen, Victory

Tracklist:

01. Teutonic Order
02. Venom
03. Hate
04. Eye Of The Storm
05. Liar
06. Hail The New Kings
07. Just A Second To Lose
08. Danger
09. Stand Up And Fight
10. Open Your Mind

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných