Hollywood Burnouts - Kick It Up A Notch! (2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Mar 2021, 09:47

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Hair Metal, Glam Metal, Sleaze Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 126 mb

Bio:

Since its foundation in 2008 are the Hollywood Burnouts from Augsburg (Bavaria) for melodic hard rock influenced by glam / sleaze rock, and blues and heavy metal. , the first band Instrumentation consisted of Mike (vocals / guitar), Chrizzy (guitar, vocals), Nikki (drums, vocals) and Vito (bass, vocals).Four professional musicians at a high level a steadily growing fan base, were able to build both nationally and internationally.This is due not least to the fact that the band's musical goal, an "honest" to have sound on stage, which does not mean that the background vocals "from the band" comes and no innumerable effects units are used among other things for the guitar sound. After releasing a demo EP 2010 by critics around the world has been highly praised, HB could sell in a short time nearly 1000 CDs. ensure that the EP was almost sold out and the debut album was not long in coming. In March 2012 the debut album "Excess All Areas" was world at Rock Road / Soulfood published."Excess All Areas" cost the band not only a lot of time (Christmas and New Year's Eve 2011 were sacrificed), but also a heap of couragesince the production of the album very "old school" with tape and 70s Mixer was carried out in order to do the same bands in the 80s and this rare experience to collect.Hollywood Burnouts have achieved what other bands often can only dream of - for a good 2 years of band existence, recording contract with debut album - release, almost 200 national and international live shows with bands like Cinderella, Bonfire, Hardcore Superstar, Dangerous Toys, Stage Dolls, and many and more international notoriety of the band.In the meantime, there was a line-up change - Toby (drums, vocals) and Chris (bass, vocals) are on board since June 2012. their Hollywood Burnouts are proven blend of crisp, heavy guitar riffs and choruses hit-continued consistently.In August 2012, the band with the recording of their second album has begun.

Album:

The German Hair Spray Rockers from Bavaria are back! After a few line-up changes, Hollywood Burnouts released their second album "Kick It Up A Notch!" these days. Their debut album couldn't impress me much. Due to a bad production and replaceable songwriting without many highlights this band couldn't stand out from the mass of Hair Metal bands. Expectations were low for the new record, but I was totally wrong."Kick It Up A Notch" makes everything better than its predecessor. It comes along with a clear and crisp production and they also improved their songwriting skills. OK, you still have some songs, which sound a bit like Hair Metal off the shelf ("Ghost", "The Mirror"), but in contrast to this Hollywood Burnouts deliver also a bunch of true Hard rock hits this time. Just take a look at "Out Of Hell", which reminds me at Alice Cooper in his best days (to me: the 80's era). "Satan City Shuffle" rocks as hell, although the band copied a lot from Gotthards "Sister Moon" and Aerosmith on this one.During the whole album I was totally blown away by all the shredding guitar parts by Chrizzy. She is a very gifted player and takes every track to another level.Back to the songs: "Access All Areas" is another winner. I'd say this is the smash hit on the album and with it's catchiness it could be a track from the new Reckless Love LP."We Own The Night" and "Ain't That A Bitch" are both very cool sing-along tracks. It seems like the band focused more on memorable melodies this time and that's perfect. These two songs are great examples for the fact that most of the tracks have their roots in the 80's, but come along with a modern twist at the same time. This is quiet fresh and unspent and so Hollywood Burnouts never sound like a relict of that old 80's era (like on their first record). Very well done!Soundwise, the band is tight and it feels like they were playing together for years now. So all the line-up changes didn't destroy the band sound. Shouter Mike sounds also much stronger than before. He has the right attitude in his voice, which is necessary for this genre and sometimes you could also compare him to Olli Hermann from Reckless Love.So any bad things? Beside the more replaceable songs I mentioned above, Hollywood Burnouts have only one problem: a lack of own identity. Everything is presented very well, but they copy a lot from other bands. Something unique is still missing.Finally "Kick It Up A Notch!" is a really good album for all fans of Hair/Glam Metal and Hard Rock. It combines many elements and the band is in top form. It's great to see such a positive development. Two years ago I'd never thought they have the ability to produce such a strong record. With their new effort they can easily compete with the big names in that genre ... in my opinion they even beat the last releases of Crashdiet, Hardcore Superstar and Crazy Lixx. If they follow this path, we will get a stunning third album, I'm pretty sure! Buy it!

Line Up:

Mike Nazzty - Vocals, Guitar
Chrizzy Roxx - Guitar, Back Vocals
Nikki Sin - Drums, Back Vocals
Vito Crash - Bass, Back Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Ghost
02. Out Of Hell
03. Satan City Shuffle
04. Access All Areas
05. Coming Home
06. We Own The Night
07. Ain't That A Bitch
08. The Mirror
09. L.I.A.R.
10. Sweet Soul Sister

+ Video "Ghost" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných