For All We Know (NETHERLANDS)

Progressive Metal , Progressive Rock , Avantgarde....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

For All We Know (NETHERLANDS)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Mar 2024, 14:38

For All We Know - Take Me Home (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

For All We Know is a project by Within Temptation guitarist Ruud Jolie. He has recorded a lot of songs and albums with other artists, but the urge to write and record his own material has always been present. Six years ago For All We Know’s self titled debut album was released. Afterwards the urge to write and release more of his own music was very strong, so Jolie started working on his second album Take Me Home which was released on CD and digital format on 8 September 2017.

Album:

Six years ago For All We Know’s self-titled debut album was released. Afterwards the urge to write and release more of his own music was very strong, so Ruud Jolie started working on his second album "Take Me Home". For the music and lyrics of the album, Jolie collaborated with vocalist Wudstik. The band consists of the same main musicians that played on the first album: Léo Margarit (Pain Of Salvation), Kristoffer Gildenlöw (ex-Pain Of Salvation), Marco Kuypers (ex-Cloudmachine) and Thijs Schrijnemakers (Orgel Vreten). As guest vocalist on "Take Me Home", the amazing Anneke van Giersbergen is featured. During the last five years this album was created both when Jolie was on the road with various bands (Within Temptation, The Gentle Storm, Maiden uniteD) and in his own studio in the Netherlands.The 12 songs range from dark, atmospheric and dreamily acoustic to bright, heavy and pounding progressive metal tracks and were produced by Jolie himself. In comparison to the first album, "Take Me Hom"e takes things more into the extremes; heavy songs are heavier and softer songs are softer; and everything in between of course. Early summer 2017 For All We Know’s “Take Me Home” was very successfully crowdfunded. On Indiegogo €12.849 was raised, that was 143% of the campaign goal.

Line Up:

Wudstik (Ayreon) - Vocals/Screams
Léo Margarit (Pain of Salvation) - Drums
Kristoffer Gildenlöw (Pain of Salvation) - Bass
Marco Kuypers - Piano, Rhodes, Wurlitzer
Thijs Schrijnemakers - Hammond
Ruud Jolie (Within Temptation, Anneke van Giersbergen) - Guitars and additional keys/programming

Tracklist:

01. Breathe: In (1:31)
02. Take Me Home (6:14)
03. Fade Away (4:20)
04. They'Ll Win (4:42)
05. Let Me Fly (4:45)
06. The Big Wheel (5:00)
07. Breathe: Hold (1:56)
08. Colours (4:14)
09. We Are The Light (5:32)
10. Some Will (4:14)
11. Prophets In Disguise (5:42)
12. Breathe: Out (5:19)
13. We Are The Light (Alternate Version) (5:34)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: For All We Know (NETHERLANDS)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Mar 2024, 14:39

For All We Know - By Design Or By Disaster (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Melodic Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 125 mb

Bio:

For All We Know is a project by Within Temptation guitarist Ruud Jolie. He has recorded a lot of songs and albums with other artists, but the urge to write and record his own material has always been present. Six years ago For All We Know’s self titled debut album was released. Afterwards the urge to write and release more of his own music was very strong, so Jolie started working on his second album Take Me Home which was released on CD and digital format on 8 September 2017.

Album:

During the Covid pandemic Ruud Jolie started to think about releasing a third record called "By Design Or By Disaster". For the music and lyrics of the album Jolie collaborated again with vocalist Wudstik and the band consists of the same musicians that played on the first two albums; Léo Margarit (Pain of Salvation), Kristoffer Gildenlöw (ex-Pain of Salvation) and Marco Kuypers (ex-Cloudmachine).The 11 songs were produced by Jolie himself and range from heavy thrashy metal to delicate lullabies. In comparison to the first two albums, "By Design Or By Disaster" takes the listener to even more extremes; nice soft lush string textures to straight up 'in your face' pounding rhythms and guitars. But Jolie was still looking for melodies and harmonies you don't see coming. Like with the previous two albums there's still 'no colouring in between the lines' so to speak. For the attentive listener there are a few easter eggs to be found: there are some melodies from the first two albums that have made their way onto this one so together with the first two records this album creates a musical triptych. The same applies to the artwork.

Line Up:

Jermain Van Der Bogt - vocals
Ruud Jolie -guitar
Kristoffer Gildenlöw - bass
Léo Margarit - drums , keyb
Marco Kuypers - piano

Tracklist:

01. Forced To Be Free
02. Lifeline
03. This Hell We Know
04. The Future That Came Too Soon
05. All We Did Was Hide
06. Hush
07. Remind Me To Forget You
08. Flaws
09. Guide Me In Getting Lost
10. Ghosts Of Summer's Past
11. Goodbye

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "PROGRESSIVE Metal, PROGRESSIVE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných