The Karma Effect (ENGLAND)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

The Karma Effect (ENGLAND)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Máj 2024, 15:04

The Karma Effect - The Karma Effect (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 76 mb

Bio:

Dirty, Sweet, Rock N' Roll from London, UK.Forming a band during a global pandemic is never easy, but nothing was going to stop The Karma Effect from getting together in the studio and writing what frontman Henry Gottelier describes as “a 21st century take on the Blues infused vintage Rock ’n’ Roll sound”. Drawing influence from the iconic sound of 70s Rock, channelling bands such as The Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin, whilst adding a chaser of swagger from artists across the pond such as Aerosmith and The Black Crowes, The Karma Effect seamlessly combine the two resulting in an exciting and fresh sound the world is craving.The band’s debut album will land in Spring 2022.

Album:

Current single “Steal Your Heart” kicks off proceedings and immediately sets their stall out in delivering an Aerosmith-like swaggering stomp that certainly gets this particular party started in style.The Black Crowes-esque funky flavoured “Doubt She’s Coming Back” fully utilizes the fine rhythm section of Liam Quinn on bass and Ash Powell’s drums and really should be destined to become a live favourite. “Mercy” follows in quality fashion in all its Bad Company glory, before “Stand” begins with a Faces type twinkling intro and then transforms into a gospel infused powerhouse of a song complete with fine Scott Emmins keyboards and a glorious vocal from singer Henry Gottelier.

Line Up:

Henry Gottelier – guitar, vocals
Robbie Blake – guitar
Liam Quinn – bass
Seb Emmins – keyboards
Ash Powell – drums

Tracklist:

01. Steal Your Heart
02. Doubt She’s Coming Back
03. Mercy
04. Stand
05. Wrong Again
06. The River
07. Testify
08. Save Me

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: The Karma Effect (ENGLAND)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Máj 2024, 15:05

The Karma Effect - Promised Land (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 92 mb

Bio:

Dirty, Sweet, Rock N' Roll from London, UK.Forming a band during a global pandemic is never easy, but nothing was going to stop The Karma Effect from getting together in the studio and writing what frontman Henry Gottelier describes as “a 21st century take on the Blues infused vintage Rock ’n’ Roll sound”. Drawing influence from the iconic sound of 70s Rock, channelling bands such as The Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin, whilst adding a chaser of swagger from artists across the pond such as Aerosmith and The Black Crowes, The Karma Effect seamlessly combine the two resulting in an exciting and fresh sound the world is craving.The band’s debut album will land in Spring 2022.

Album:

‘Promised Land’ is due for release on 3rd May 2024 via Earache Records.The Karma Effect are set to release their second album “Promised Land” on May 3rd. Recorded at MRC Studios and The Hive Studios, both outside London, with Michael Charman. ‘Promised Land’ boasts 10 tracks that will leave listeners in no doubt that this band means business.The album kicks off with the superb “Livin’ It Up”, what an opener, the harmony vocal intro and leg kicking vibe really whets the appetite for what is to come “Livin’ It Up” will get you singing at the top of your voices and smiling like you’ve won the lottery.“See You Again” follows and this time there’s a Honky Tonk swagger that reminds me of early Whitesnake, especially the Boogie Woogie piano playing as Seb Emmins raises the quality level up a notch. The catchy “Wild Honey” is next, Henry Gottelier leaving us in no doubt that he has a voice to match the best out there. The song will have you nodding your head along to the hip shaking chorus. If you like The Black Crowes, then you’ll love this one.Ash Powell’s thumping drums on “All Night Long” gives the track such an urgent atmosphere, Stunning guitar work from Robbie Clake and Gottelier combine to turn this number into something rather special.Ballad time next (get those lighters ready) with the beautiful “Still Falling For You”. With a song of this quality the band have shown just how far they’ve developed their craft since their debut album. This track is so heartwarming and perfect. Ideal for staring into a loved one’s eyes.We step up a gear now (if that is even possible) with the title track “Promised Land”. Opening with the most amazing guitar riff, I mean wow…no, I mean WOW!!! “Promised Land” is Foreigner, “Promised Land” is The Black Crowes, “Promised Land” is the most amazing 3:37of rock that you will ever listen to. It has everything, great vocals, a sing-along chorus, driving drums, guitars to die for and a bass that will shake you. What more can you ask for? “Be My Salvation” calms things down a bit, another ballad and what a number. With a beautiful Seb Emmins keyboard solo that fits so perfectly and adds that touch of class to the track. “Be My Salvation” is a wonderful track. The very The Black Crowes sounding “Come To Life” fires in next, 3 and a half minutes of Rock n’ Roll at it’s best. These boys are on fire, this is a great album.The slightly more modern sounding “Nine Times” follows, with some great bass work from Liam Quinn. Again, the song delivers a catchy chorus and an amazing full throttle beat to keep you moving.Final track is in the form of “Better Days”, a song of hope and longing. “Give me a sign and show me the way, you know the storm always passes at the end of the day.” I mean…come on, who wouldn’t be proud of a lyric like that…OUTSTANDING!!!“Promised Land” is an album for fans of The Black Crowes, fans of The Answer, and fans of Free and Paul Rodgers. Promised Land is for fans of Rock N’ Roll, Hell… Promised Land is for anybody that has a pulse.‘Promised Land’ is due for release on 3rd May 2024 via Earache Records and is available for pre-order at earache.com/thekarmaeffect on coloured vinyl, CD, cassette and digital.

Line Up:

Henry Gottelier – guitar, vocals
Robbie Blake – guitar
Liam Quinn – bass
Seb Emmins – keyboards
Ash Powell – drums

Tracklist:

01. Livin' It Up
02. See You Again
03. Wild Honey
04. All Night Long
05. Still Falling for You
06. Promised Land
07. Be My Salvation
08. Come to Life
09. Nine Times
10. Better Days

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných