Electric Black (ENGLAND)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Electric Black (ENGLAND)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Feb 2024, 11:01

Electric Black - Late Night Lightning (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 109 mb

Bio:

Electric Black are a high-voltage, riff driven hard rock band from Hitchin, England.The 4-piece are a blazing force in the world of British rock music. This electrifying band effortlessly fuses elements of classic rock, hard rock and indie rock, creating a sound that is uniquely their own. With a passion for delivering high-octane performances, Electric Black are fast becoming known for their raw energy and captivating stage presence.Fronted by the charismatic lead vocalist and songwriter, Ali Shiach, mesmerizes audiences with his powerhouse vocals and soulful delivery. Ali's dynamic range and emotional depth add a captivating layer to the band's anthemic sound.Fuelling Electric Black's sonic fire is the scintillating guitar work of Jonny Bryant. Jonny's blazing guitar riffs and soaring solos intertwine with Ali's melodic hooks and atmospheric textures, creating an irresistible sonic tapestry that captures listeners from the first note.Anchoring the band's rhythm section, Ryan Trotman brings thunderous bass lines that cut through the mix, adding depth and groove to Electric Black's sound. And behind the drum kit, Matt Butler powerful beats and dynamic fills drive the band's relentless energy, ensuring each song hits with maximum impact.Drawing inspiration from iconic rock acts such as Rival Sons, Bad Co, & Black Stone Cherry, Electric Black deliver a fresh and modern take on the genre with their own unique flavour. Their songs explore a variety of themes, ranging from introspection to social commentary to living life on the edge, all wrapped in catchy melodies and infectious hooks.With a growing fanbase and a reputation for delivering unforgettable live experiences, Electric Black are making waves in the UK music scene. Their infectious energy and undeniable talent continue to win over new audiences with every performance. Whether you catch them on stage or listen to their studio recordings, Electric Black are sure to leave you craving more of their exhilarating sound.Get ready to turn up the volume and join the ride with Electric Black.The 4-piece have toured the UK and Spain and recently played in front of 10,000 at StoneX Stadium, home of Saracens Rugby Club.Having worked with Grammy winning producer Mike Exeter, their new album is scheduled for release in Jan 2024.

Album:

I first heard / saw Electric Black in January last year at HRH NWOCR, and was impressed with the set they performed. I bought their debut album, ‘The Calm Before‘, whilst I was there and was glad I got a second chance to see them later in the year.So here we are, album number two! ‘Late Night Lightning‘ carrys on from ‘The Calm Before‘ with a bluesy hard rock sound that British bands do oh so well.I’ve had the promo for several months, so it’s given me plenty of opportunities to give it a proper listen. I’ll be honest and say that after quite a few playthroughs it started to sound quite samey. So I left it for a few weeks before re-visiting it as it were.That break has given the album more of an impact. I found myself enjoying it far more. This is a tight sounding outfit, frontman Ali Shiach’s distinctive voice fitting perfectly with the material, the production is clear and concise, the album doesn’t sound overly compressed, helps having a decent lossless promo, and it may be an old clique but it’s one hell of a foot tapper.With twelve tracks on the album, you’re not short changed, however it’s certainly not quantity over quality. There are certainly similarities with other artists, with ‘Master Or Disaster‘ sounding like it could be an Oli Brown song. But Electric Black still maintain a distinct sound throughout.If I’m going to criticise in any way, it’s not a negative one, it’s one of personal preference, and that is I prefer hearing the band live. I don’t want you to think that I find ‘Late Night Lightning‘ at all disappointing, it’s just they’re one hell of a live band!

Line-Up:

Ali Shiach - vocals & guitar
Jonny Bryant - lead guitar
Ryan Trotman - bass
Matt Butler - drums

Tracklist:

01. Put It Down On Me
02. World Ain’t So Heavy
03. Take The Roof Off
04. Tome On Over
05. Making Of Me
06. Master Or Disaster
07. Take To The Grave
08. Late Night Lightning
09. Taste Of Paradise
10. Sick Of Myself
11. Act On This Attraction
12. Hellfire Revival

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 36 neregistrovaných