Dirty Rules (SPAIN)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Dirty Rules (SPAIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Jan 2024, 07:26

Dirty Rules - A Good Night To Die (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 93 mb

Bio:

Hard rock band from Madrid, Spain.First album "Stoned Meth Blues" (2018) with female vocals Wanda and new one "A Good Night To Die" (2024).Dirty Rules offer us an artefact loaded with classic hard rock, but with contributions from the different influences of its components, to sound fresh, skilfully and skilfully avoiding the possibility of sounding stale, which is one of the drawbacks that sometimes affects this style.

Album:

Good album without relying on their influences, they make the most of what they have, without bombast, with effectiveness. The guitars eat up the songs, the vocals have that racial grit, the rhythmic base is perfectly paced. A Good Night To Die is the perfect album to let you die of music tonight.A Good Night To Die, the guys from Dirty Rules have not been shy when it comes to naming their brand new album. Recorded at La Nota studios and with Valentín Mendez at the helm, they have come up with something impressive and original.The album opens with the rock and rollera Mule Mouth takes you through direct and fun, that less is more and better we already know, if you haven't already experienced it live, you've missed a good one, then I'll tell you when you'll be able to make up for it.Someone has had a great time drawing riffs with his guitar in this song. Fun story So Far So Good chorus completing the chorus. Hey that little beer at the end, it's shared guys.Ouh yeah, that cry for war, soul and race is the hallmark of Dirty Rules hard rock, what a blast Cypher One, every rhythmic beat ciphered to perfection. I listen to the polished drums and I think it was a good decision to record these songs again, they shine as they deserve.Praising Me was chosen as the lead single, shades of soulful, funky grit, the guitar melody like the wheels of a tank crushing you.The second part is so well crafted and accomplished that it sounds like another song.Black Rain & Paper Cranes is a lot of things, from that alarming start, a story behind a mid-tempo ripping track. René leaves his skin, but from the inside, to transmit the message.The voice-over in the solo part, the sharp guitar, the change of rhythm, that's enough for you, shall I tell you more? Wonderful sensual ending.This track has been given an original sound and fused something alternative with rhythm cuts and that funk bass, sensual slithering sibilant soul voice, hypnotises Snake In The Mirror, all a team effort until the throbbing finale.They distort and ignite my senses with Fire Up, the chorus burns and stays. The drums entrenched behind that first line of rabid vocal fire. Sweet aggressiveness of theirs.By dint of the drums they mould Nine Pound Jacket, the solo shielded by the bass hits, all the instruments shine without blinding, the tweaks of the guitar, everything fits, another one to mess up live.Lust For Love is one of those songs that won't stand still, that opens concerts and gets us hooked from the beginning, René and his personality overwhelm us, Sergio appears just when he is needed with the six strings while Jose and Carlos wrap up all this musical lust. I expect a lot from this song live.Hey Dirty Rules, why did you save the best for last? The Desert Wheel guitar drawl burns in the throat like that shot of tequila, the photograph would be in sepia. Bon Jovi's Dry Country style masterpiece in the progression of the solo. The vocal ripping, the harmonica of El Pinky collaborating to make this one a blast.Nine Pound Jacket, Cypher One and Snake In The Mirror were already on the Dirty Sessions EP, they have gained in cleanliness in this production, Renè's voice doesn't need any extra work, it already transmits enough purity in its natural state.Without relying on their influences, they make the most of what they have, without the pomp and circumstance, and with effectiveness. The guitars eat up the songs, the voice with that racial grit, and the rhythmic base is perfectly matched. A Good Night To Die is the perfect album to let you die of music tonight.

Line Up:

Sergio - guitar
Mario - guitar
Jose - bass
Carlos - drums

Old members:

Wanda - vocals

Tracklist:

01. Mule Mouth 03:17
02. So Far So Good 03:43
03. Cypher One 03:07
04. Praising Me 04:30
05. Black Rain & Paper Cranes 05:42
06. Snake In The Mirror 03:13
07. Fire Up 04:00
08. Nine Pound Jacket 02:29
09. Lust For Love 03:50
10. Desert Wheel 06:18

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 61 neregistrovaných