Notörious (NORWAY)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Notörious (NORWAY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Dec 2023, 10:38

Notörious - Seducer (EP) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Glam Metal Rock , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 52 mb

Bio:

NOTÖRIOUS is a hard rock/glam metal band from Bergen, Norway. The band was formed in the beginning of 2018 with the intention to bring back to life the classic sound of the hard rock/glam metal bands that ruled the Sunset Strip back in the early 1980s. The band is inspired by classic groups like Mötley Crüe, Van Halen (not Van Hagar), Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force, Europe, Skid Row and Poison etc. Being a norwegian band we also draw inspiration from the black metal scene and incorporate some elements in our own music.

Album:

The Norwegian glam-rock band Notörious recently released the debut EP "Seducer", which can be found digitally via our blog.“Glam! I told you that 2019 was going to be loaded with glam metal. And this is HOT off the press! It was released a few hours ago. The band is Notorious and they have a 5 song EP titled “Seducer“! The band comes from Bergen, Norway. They formed in 2018 and they are inspired by the hard rock/glam metal band’s that ruled the Sunset Strip in the 1980’s. Their influence’s are Motley Crue, Van Halen, Yngwie Malmsteen’s Rising Force, Europe, Skid Row, Poison, and other’s.Recomended!

Line-Up:

Chris Houdini – lead vocals
Nikki DiCato – lead guitar/backing vocals
Andy Sweet – rhythm guitar/backing vocals
Freddy Kixx – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Notörious
02. Friday Night (Get Ready)
03. Have a Good Time
04. Seducer
05. Tonight (Gonna Get It)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Notörious (NORWAY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Dec 2023, 10:39

Notörious - Glamorized (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Glam Metal Rock , Hard Rock
Size : 102 mb

Bio:

NOTÖRIOUS is a hard rock/glam metal band from Bergen, Norway. The band was formed in the beginning of 2018 with the intention to bring back to life the classic sound of the hard rock/glam metal bands that ruled the Sunset Strip back in the early 1980s. The band is inspired by classic groups like Mötley Crüe, Van Halen (not Van Hagar), Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force, Europe, Skid Row and Poison etc. Being a norwegian band we also draw inspiration from the black metal scene and incorporate some elements in our own music.

Album:

Glamorized, from Norwegian hard rock/glam metal band Notörious, is full of catchy riffs, high pitched vocals, screaming guitar solos and every chorus makes you wanna sing along and party like there’s no tomorrow. Reviewers have previously compared lead singer Chris Höudini with Klaus Meine of Scorpions and guitar player Nikki DiCato with Yngwie Malmsteen and with these two dynamic elements combined with a strong rhythm section makes this album a heavy metal freight train full of energy.Glamorized will take the listener on a journey through every aspect of the glam metal genre, from the hard hitting opener Gunnerside through the more softer keyboard driven ballad Summer Nights. Notörious are primarily inspired by legendary groups such as Mötley Crüe, Van Halen (not Van Hagar), Yngwie Malmsteen’s Rising Force, Europe, Skid Row and Poison, etc. and being a Norwegian band, they also draw inspiration from the black metal scene and incorporate some elements of this into their own music adding spice to the mix. Glamorized is released worldwide via Sliptrick Records on March 31st.The album was mixed and mastered by producer Dag Erik Nygaard at Bergen Lydstudio.Glamorized| Released March 31st, 2020 on Sliptrick Records.

Line-Up:

Freddy Kixx – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Gunnerside
02. Flying High
03. Notorious
04. Have a Good Time
05. Friday Night
06. I Walked In
07. Run for Your Life
08. Seducer
09. Summer Nights
10. Tonight (Gonna Get It)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Notörious (NORWAY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Dec 2023, 10:39

Notörious - Marching On (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024 (Pride & Joy Music Records)
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Size : 80 mb

Bio:

Album:

Second album by the Norwegian Glam Metal band Notörious "Marching On"."Marching On" is a continuation of the anthemic heavy metal that was featured on their debut album "Glamorized" (2020). An album full of catchy tunes to party the night away.Although the album is deeply rooted in classic rock and heavy metal, NOTÖRIOUS also play a subgenre that their native Bergen, Norway is known for; Black metal.Notörious create their own twist on the genre; "real Norwegian Glam Metal".An album with raw, honest and less polished live sound, a pure rock 'n' roll album at its core, but with an energetic attitude - just what you need."Marching On" was recorded and mixed at Polyfon Studio by Leif Herland and mastered by Rhys Marsh.An album I felt never got the recognition it deserved was Tigertailz’s 1990 album ‘Bezerk‘. I don’t believe it got a US release and don’t remember reading about them in the American rock magazines of that time. When I discovered them years later, I remember thinking it was a damn shame they never broke through before grunge took over.I say all this because if you dug that band, then you don’t want to make the same mistake and miss out on a band that has the exact feel of that album. Notörious are about to release their second album ‘Marching On‘ and it’s everything I love about the sleaze metal genre. This album offers killer hooks, catchy pop-infused melodies, and an energy that made me want to return to the album so often that I found it difficult to step away to review other albums.After a brief intro, we’re greeted with opening track ‘Manimal’, which thankfully is not a W.A.S.P. cover and roars out of the gate. There’s a rawness and ferocity to the song that pairs perfectly with its melodious undertones. It prepares you for what is to come on the album…or so I though.I did not anticipate what I would get with the next track. ‘All Night’ is constructed in a way as to maximize its crossover potential to radio as if this was the late 80s. If this album was released during that decade, this would have been the single the record company would have pushed. Don’t take that to mean there isn’t an edge to it, but it’s pop-oriented in all the ways bands use to write that crossover track that wasn’t ballad-based. If you’re familiar with the previously mentioned ‘Bezerk‘ album, ‘All Night’ is this band’s version of ‘Love Bomb Baby’. A great track, but a different animal altogether.The rest of the album walks the line between these first two tracks. Along with W.A.S.P. and Tigertailz, Notörious honors Mötley Crüe with ‘Ten Minutes’, which utilizes the same opening as ‘All in the Name of…’ but deviates just enough to make the song their own. ‘Remember Me’ made me think of Britny Fox as this song could have easily made it onto their debut album.I must mention not just the best song on the album, but one of the best songs I’ve heard all year. The album closes with the title track and features black metal singer Henrik Skar on (mostly) background vocals. One might scratch their head at such a pairing, but it works! These two genres mixed with a perfect Yngwie Malmsteen template solo from Nikki DiCato makes it a kick ass track. I’ve played it a few dozen times and it seems to get better the more I listen to it. With that said, I could have done without the final minute and forty seconds, where the tempo slows to a crawl and Henrik takes over the vocals to close out the track. I will say that the benefit of an iPhone is its ability to edit songs down. That leaves four minutes and 10 seconds of sleaze metal perfection, which suits me just fine. It’s one of my favorite songs I’ve heard this year. This song demands to be played on the loudest speakers you can find.A standout on the album is guitarist Nikki DiCato, who clearly studied at the school of Malmsteen, with many of his solos incorporating all the tools Yngwie uses to get his unique sound and neo-classical vibe. It meshes well with the band’s sleaze metal stylings.As great as this album is, I take issue with the length and the production. The album is only eight tracks and clocks in at just 35 minutes. I never understood how bands choose not to throw in a cover song to pad an album if they don’t have enough material. It would seem like an easy fix and would make the album a more worthwhile purchase. Regarding production, the album sounds like it was mixed a little too loud. With decent speakers, the material sounds great. On a phone speaker or basic computer speakers, the sound was muddled and not crisp. Quality speakers will be required to truly enjoy the album.A quick note. ‘Ain’t No Stoppin’ features singer Mark Boals. If his name was not listed beside the song title, I would have never known he was featured. I believe he just does harmonies.This album is a hell of a lot of fun to crank and bang your head to. The Tigertailz comparison is undeniable. Lead singer Chris Höudini even has a similar vibrato to Kim Hooker. Regarding more modern sleaze bands, White Tyger and Toxic Rose also come to mind as comparison bands. There’s not one bad track on here. If this is what 2024 has in store for us, then we are going to get one hell of a year of great music.

Line-Up:

Freddy Kixx – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. Manimal
03. All Night
04. Ain't No Stoppin (ft. Mark Boals)
05. Ten Minutes
06. Eternal Fire
07. Remember You
08. Venom
09. Marching On (ft. Henrik Skar)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní