SoleDriver (USA/ITALY)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

SoleDriver (USA/ITALY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Nov 2023, 09:12

SoleDriver - Return Me To Light (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 108 mb

Bio:

Collaboration between two extremely talented and prolific songwriters, musicians, and producers, Michael Sweet (Stryper, Iconic, Sweet & Lynch) and Alessandro Del Vecchio (Edge Of Forever, Hardline, Jorn)."Soul Inside" sees these two incredible talents joining forces to make a killer melodic rock album that only they could create.In their studio work, both Sweet and Del Vecchio have a shared vision of very detailed productions, and both love crystal-clear arrangements. But both never forget the power that a rock album needs to have, so "Soul Inside" showcases great, powerful deliveries, but nothing overwhelms the vocals and beauty of the melodies. To put it simply, the album is melodic rock in the style of Journey and Foreigner, but on steroids and with the unique Sweet and Del Vecchio sonic stamp on it.“I’ve always been a metalhead at heart, but as much as I love metal, I love the melodic and “song” oriented side of music. Songs that move you and songs that touch your soul. So many bands from the '70s/'80s did just that. I’m proud to say that as much as I listened to Iron Maiden and Judas Priest, I also listened to Loverboy, Toto, Foreigner, Survivor, Journey, and many others. That’s what makes me who I am today. Diversity. So, I’ve always wanted to do an album that takes you back to those days and here it is!" exclaims Sweet.

Album:

Debut album SoleDriver (Sweet / Del Vecchio), which is a collaboration between two extremely talented and prolific songwriters, musicians and producers: Michael Sweet (Stryper, Iconic, Sweet & Lynch) and Alessandro Del Vecchio (Edge Of Forever, Hardline, Jorn). "Return Me To Light" sees these two incredible talents joining forces to make a killer melodic rock album that only they could create. In their studio work, both Sweet and Del Vecchio have a shared vision of very detailed productions and both love crystal-clear arrangements. But both never forget the power that a rock album needs to have, so "Return Me To Light" showcases great, powerful deliveries, but nothing overwhelms the vocals and beauty of the melodies. To put it simply, the album is melodic rock in the style of Journey and Foreigner, but on steroids and with the unique Sweet and Del Vecchio sonic stamp on it."I've always been a metalhead at heart, but as much as I love metal, I love the melodic and 'song' oriented side of music. Songs that move you and songs that touch your soul. So many bands from the 70s/80s did just that. I'm proud to say that as much as I listened to Iron Maiden and Judas Priest, I also listened to Loverboy, Toto, Foreigner, Survivor, Journey and many others. That's what makes me who I am today. Diversity. So, I've always wanted to do an album that takes you back to those days and here it is", exclaims Sweet."Working with Alessandro Del Vecchio has been an absolute pleasure and he's an amazing talent. We worked together to record and produce an album we're both very proud of. Every song has something powerful to say yet makes its own statement musically and lyrically. I could not be more excited about this release and I'm blessed to be able to work with a Frontiers that allows me to follow and capture my dreams", Sweet adds."It all started during the pandemic when Frontiers asked me to write a collaboration song featuring multiple artists Frontiers artists. Michael and I got in touch about that and kept in contact after that. I was surprised when he asked me to do an album together, one on which we would capture the melodic side of his singing and writing. We still couldn't fully hold back the power and fire that Michael has, but what we accomplished on 'Return Me To Light' is something that really reflects what an album with the two of us would sound like: melodic, anthemic and with deep and spiritual lyrical messages", says Del Vecchio. "One of the many cool things about working with Michael on this album was him asking me to play all guitars on the album as well. This is something I never do, but he thought I was really capturing the essence of these songs. So, here I am for the first time delivering the guitar parts I had in my head while writing these songs. I'm very honored to be teamed up with Michael as we share the same love for great sounding albums and we are perfectionists who never deliver below 100% and certainly always aim to go beyond our limits. I'm sure you're gonna end up singing, humming and whistling these songs after you heard the album, while still being captured by the delivery of the vocals and the music, where passion, fire and depth all melted into the essence of these songs", concludes Del Vecchio.

Line-Up:

Michael Sweet - Vocals / Guitars - See also: Stryper, Sunbomb, ex-Roxx Regime, Iconic, SoleDriver, Sweet & Lynch, ex-Boston, ex-Frontiers All Stars
Alessandro Del Vecchio - Keyboards , Guitar , Bass - See also: Edge of Forever, Faithsedge, Level 10, Silent Force, Verde Lauro, Dragon's Cave (live), Brunorock, Hardline, Moonstone Project, ex-Fury N Grace, ex-Strings 24, ex-Eden's Curse

+ guest:

Michele Sanna - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Rise Again
02. Anymore
03. Pieces Of Forever
04. Hope's Holding You
05. Spinning Wheel
06. Out Of The Dark
07. Eternal Flame
08. To Be Saved
09. Return Me To Light
10. Soul Inside
11. Wounded

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: SoleDriver (USA/ITALY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Jan 2024, 07:20

Soledriver - Return Me To Light (Japan Edition) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2023 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 119 mb

Bio:

Collaboration between two extremely talented and prolific songwriters, musicians, and producers, Michael Sweet (Stryper, Iconic, Sweet & Lynch) and Alessandro Del Vecchio (Edge Of Forever, Hardline, Jorn)."Soul Inside" sees these two incredible talents joining forces to make a killer melodic rock album that only they could create.In their studio work, both Sweet and Del Vecchio have a shared vision of very detailed productions, and both love crystal-clear arrangements. But both never forget the power that a rock album needs to have, so "Soul Inside" showcases great, powerful deliveries, but nothing overwhelms the vocals and beauty of the melodies. To put it simply, the album is melodic rock in the style of Journey and Foreigner, but on steroids and with the unique Sweet and Del Vecchio sonic stamp on it.“I’ve always been a metalhead at heart, but as much as I love metal, I love the melodic and “song” oriented side of music. Songs that move you and songs that touch your soul. So many bands from the '70s/'80s did just that. I’m proud to say that as much as I listened to Iron Maiden and Judas Priest, I also listened to Loverboy, Toto, Foreigner, Survivor, Journey, and many others. That’s what makes me who I am today. Diversity. So, I’ve always wanted to do an album that takes you back to those days and here it is!" exclaims Sweet.

Album:

Debut album SoleDriver (Sweet / Del Vecchio), which is a collaboration between two extremely talented and prolific songwriters, musicians and producers: Michael Sweet (Stryper, Iconic, Sweet & Lynch) and Alessandro Del Vecchio (Edge Of Forever, Hardline, Jorn). "Return Me To Light" sees these two incredible talents joining forces to make a killer melodic rock album that only they could create. In their studio work, both Sweet and Del Vecchio have a shared vision of very detailed productions and both love crystal-clear arrangements. But both never forget the power that a rock album needs to have, so "Return Me To Light" showcases great, powerful deliveries, but nothing overwhelms the vocals and beauty of the melodies. To put it simply, the album is melodic rock in the style of Journey and Foreigner, but on steroids and with the unique Sweet and Del Vecchio sonic stamp on it."I've always been a metalhead at heart, but as much as I love metal, I love the melodic and 'song' oriented side of music. Songs that move you and songs that touch your soul. So many bands from the 70s/80s did just that. I'm proud to say that as much as I listened to Iron Maiden and Judas Priest, I also listened to Loverboy, Toto, Foreigner, Survivor, Journey and many others. That's what makes me who I am today. Diversity. So, I've always wanted to do an album that takes you back to those days and here it is", exclaims Sweet."Working with Alessandro Del Vecchio has been an absolute pleasure and he's an amazing talent. We worked together to record and produce an album we're both very proud of. Every song has something powerful to say yet makes its own statement musically and lyrically. I could not be more excited about this release and I'm blessed to be able to work with a Frontiers that allows me to follow and capture my dreams", Sweet adds."It all started during the pandemic when Frontiers asked me to write a collaboration song featuring multiple artists Frontiers artists. Michael and I got in touch about that and kept in contact after that. I was surprised when he asked me to do an album together, one on which we would capture the melodic side of his singing and writing. We still couldn't fully hold back the power and fire that Michael has, but what we accomplished on 'Return Me To Light' is something that really reflects what an album with the two of us would sound like: melodic, anthemic and with deep and spiritual lyrical messages", says Del Vecchio. "One of the many cool things about working with Michael on this album was him asking me to play all guitars on the album as well. This is something I never do, but he thought I was really capturing the essence of these songs. So, here I am for the first time delivering the guitar parts I had in my head while writing these songs. I'm very honored to be teamed up with Michael as we share the same love for great sounding albums and we are perfectionists who never deliver below 100% and certainly always aim to go beyond our limits. I'm sure you're gonna end up singing, humming and whistling these songs after you heard the album, while still being captured by the delivery of the vocals and the music, where passion, fire and depth all melted into the essence of these songs", concludes Del Vecchio.

Line-Up:

Michael Sweet - Vocals / Guitars - See also: Stryper, Sunbomb, ex-Roxx Regime, Iconic, SoleDriver, Sweet & Lynch, ex-Boston, ex-Frontiers All Stars
Alessandro Del Vecchio - Keyboards , Guitar , Bass - See also: Edge of Forever, Faithsedge, Level 10, Silent Force, Verde Lauro, Dragon's Cave (live), Brunorock, Hardline, Moonstone Project, ex-Fury N Grace, ex-Strings 24, ex-Eden's Curse

+ guest:

Michele Sanna - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Rise Again
02. Anymore
03. Pieces Of Forever
04. Hope's Holding You
05. Spinning Wheel
06. Out Of The Dark
07. Eternal Flame
08. To Be Saved
09. Return Me To Light
10. Soul Inside
11. Wounded
12. Wounded (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 50 neregistrovaných