Forget-Me-Not (GBR)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Forget-Me-Not (GBR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Júl 2022, 14:40

Forget-Me-Not Featuring Jane Gould - Forget-Me-Not (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Super singer Jane Gould made herself a name as the charismatic lead vocalist of British rock band Iconic Eye for a number of years, constantly touring their 2nd album ”Into the Lights” in UK and beyond.2019 saw her departing Iconic Eye to persue her own career and after penning down a few ideas with Swedish multi-instrumentalist and producer Oz ”Osukaru” Petersson (OSUKARU), the new path was clear.Jane Gould’s debut album is expected to land later this year!Album Produced by Steve Newman at CromeDome Studios, Mastered by Dave Draper at Tower Studios, thanks to Paul Mitch Rudland of AOR Blvd Records and Steve Price.

Album:

Midlands based, rock vixen, Jane Gould has been a busy bee since her departure from Iconic Eye.Aided by the mighty Steve Newman who took on multiple roles on the project including production, backing vocals, guitar, bass, keys, and joint song writing duties, Stephen Chesney on guitar, Rob McEwen on drums, Dave Bartlett on backing vocals and Soren Kronqvist on additional keyboards, Gould has created a sophisticated and ballsy album consisting of twelve tracks.`Fire In Wonderland’ starts proceedings and doesn’t pull any punches. Pure AOR goodness through and through. Layered keys, driving rhythms and melodic backing vocals underpin Gould’s powerful but gloriously lush voice. No wonder this is the first single to be released from the album! The harder rocking `Dangerous’ drips with catchy hooks and soaring choruses from every pore.`Darkness Into Dawn’ is nothing short of anthemic with atmospheric keys and chugging guitars vying for attention ahead of the sugary goodness of the song’s chorus. The pace slows a little with the tender ballad `For Both Of Us’ which is perfectly suited for Gould’s voice which is full of warmth and character here.`Shoot For The Heart’ with its synth/guitar riff transports you back to the eighties where rock was still in the charts and bands like T’Pau ruled. Superb keyboard licks dominate the amazingly beautiful `Maybe I Believe’ which highlights Gould’s ability to sit a crystalline, pure vocal on top of a powerful, kicking track and still rule it with a lace covered glove! We return to the world of the ballad with the piano led `I Pretend’ which oozes emotion and passion. The album’s title track smashes in next with Justin Larner launching a killer guitar solo on this AOR anthem. The piano style of `Every Time I See Your Picture (I Cry)’ combined with intense chorused backing vocals have an undeniable feel of the late Jim Steinman and Jane Gould’s lead vocal doesn’t disappoint either. Just wow! We finish with `Don’t Be Afraid Of Your Dreams’. It may be more pop than rock, but it still hits home and if this album hasn’t let Gould realise her dreams, then I’d be very surprised.Having known Jane Gould for a while now, I knew this album would be good as she always put 110% into anything she does, but here she has flexed her creative wings more than ever before and it shows through in the sheer quality of what’s been achieved. This is only the second time recently that a female solo album has given me goosebumps, the first being Chez Kane’s debut s

Line-Up:

Jane Gould - vocals - See also: ex-Iconic Eye
Stephen Chesney - guitar
Steve Newman - bass, keys, guitars - See also: ex-Acacia Avenue, ex-Newman
Rob McEwen - drums

+ Steve Newman, Dave Bartlett - backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Fire in Wonderland
02. Darkness into Dawn
03. Dangerous
04. For Both of Us
05. Moving Mountains with My Mind
06. Shoot for the Heart
07. Maybe I Believe
08. I Pretend
09. Time to Let Go
10. Forget Me Not
11. Every Time I See Your Picture I Cry
12. Don't Be Afraid of Your Dreams

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný