Revolution Saints - Against The Winds (2024)

hudební novinky 2024 / music news 2024
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Feb 2024, 06:26

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Deen Castronovo, Jack Blades and Doug Aldrich. Put these three titans together in a band and you have REVOLUTION SAINTS.Superbly handling drums and lead vocals is Deen Castronovo. Already renowned for his drum talents and backing vocals in Journey, Bad English and more, Deen's excellent vocal talents are in the spotlight on this release. On bass, and co-lead vocals on a few tracks, Jack Blades is well known for his melodic, yet hard rocking approach to songwriting and playing via multiple classic albums by his main band Night Ranger, as well as with the Damn Yankees and the Shaw/Blades releases. On guitar, Doug Aldrich was excited to lend his fiery blues guitar attack to such a unique and melodic band. Doug, who just left Whitesnake after a fruitful 12 year run (including co-writing 2010s critically acclaimed "Forevermore"release) and also of Burning Rain and formerly of DIO, has a deep pedigree and is one of today’s most respected guitarists.You can tell by the name - and the names involved - that REVOLUTION SAINTS is not going to be your average rock 'n roll band. The record brings back the classic melodic rock style to where it should be: inspiring, uplifting vocals, soaring melodies and musicianship to die for. Simply put, it is completely badass.The project is the vision of Frontiers' President Serafino Perugino, who for years had hoped to work on a project where Deen would be the lead vocalist. Having previously worked with all three artists on different projects on Frontiers, having Deen, Jack and Doug on board together was a dream come true for Perugino. With production overseen by in-house Frontiers man, Alessandro Del Vecchio (who also contributed to the songwriting and played keyboards on the album), the recording process took place in Portland, OR during the summer of 2014.REVOLUTION SAINTS' music is played with a heart and soul and that highlights the passion and the enthusiasm of three of the best rock and all-around musicians in the game today.Truly, this will be a release that you cannot miss!

Album:

Led by Journey vocalist / drummer Deen Castronovo, REVOLUTION SAINTS made a triumphant return in 2023 with a revamped lineup and their latest hit album Eagle Flight. Joining Castronovo are new members: bassist Jeff Pilson (known for his work with Foreigner and formerly of Dokken) and guitarist Joel Hoekstra (formerly of Whitesnake and Night Ranger).This new iteration, Revolution Saints MK II, has gifted fans with their sophomore release to be released next February, “Against the Winds,” a captivating album poised to rekindle the fervor for Melodic Rock.“Against the Winds” delivers what you would expect from these talented cats: captivating vocals, enchanting melodies, and hooks that will linger in your mind for days. With this album, Revolution Saints exhibit a heightened sense of cohesion, energy, and emotion. They solidify their status as giants in the genre, and this “Against the Winds” unquestionably reaffirms why they belong at the pinnacle once again.There’s a sharper edge to Revolution Saints’ familiar melodic rock sound with the additions of Joel Hoekstra and Jeff Pilson. Just check out ‘Will I See You Again’, ‘Been Said and Done’ and ‘Save All That Remains’, and even on more melodic tunes like ‘Show Me Your Light’.Among our favorites there’s the brilliant midtempo ‘Changing My Mind’ where Deen’s voice shine, and the emotional ballad ‘Can’t End It Right Now’ which has an atmosphere similar to Journey. And they close the new CD on a high note with ‘Divine Wings’ and ‘No Turning Back’, perhaps the most AORish song in the track list.“Against the Winds” showcases that this ‘new’ REVOLUTION SAINTS is even stronger that the first line up; Pilson & Hoekstra are superb musicians and the perfect vehicle for Deen’s vision of this stupendous band.

Line-Up:

Deen Castronovo - Lead Vocals, Drums (Journey, Bad English, Wild Dogs, Marty Friedman, Ozzy Osbourne, Hardline)
Joel Hoekstra - guitar
Jeff Pilson - bass

Special guest:

Alessandro Del Vecchio (k, bv)

Tracklist:

01. Against The Winds
02. Changing My Mind
03. Fall On My Knees
04. Can’t End It Right Now
05. Lost In Damnation
06. Will I See You Again
07. Show Me Your Light
08. Save All That Remains
09. Been Said And Done
10. Divine Wings
11. No Turning Back

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2024 / NEWS 2024"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 28 neregistrovaných