Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 153 mb

Bio:

ADS is a Heavy Metal band from Colombia.The band's story started back in 2014 when rythm guitarist Adrian Castillo founded the group. Drummer Alj. Romero was the first to join the lines, and soon Jose Al. Garcia, Henry Mantilla and Daniel Mantilla. The band started writing their own songs and then the firs EP "Time Traveler" was recorded. Lead singer Henry Mantilla passed away after years of struggle with cancer, Lead guitar Jose Al. Garcia leaves the band for musical studies and two new members appear in the band, Lead singer Harvey G. Cano and Lead guitar Hector Sebastian. With the band complete again, they continue recording their first LP "Son of Mayhem" and also playing gigs as they used to.

Album:

Son Of Mayhem is the debut full-length outing from Colombian heavy metal clan ADS, and this is quite a decent experience if you like steady galloping metal with high-pitched vocals.Brace yourself then for a high octane racer of a record that kicks off with ‘The Hunter’, a ballsy, bass dribbled thumper that doesn’t quite pack the punch it ought to, but maybe that’s due to the production which feels a tad thin. I get that bands of this ilk like to sound crisp and nifty, and the soloing is a joy to hear, but throughout the record, in spite of the high energy, there’s a distinct lack of fire and weight.On the title track the bass of Daniel Mantilla comes to the fore, juddering and plonking itself high in the mix. Meanwhile, the canoodling of the axemen brings a steady pace to proceedings, making this one of my favourite mid-paced clompers on the record.Elsewhere within the network of nine tracks we have such delights as ‘Vestige’ with its speed metal overtones. Drenched in pure energy, this hasty rocker is the most authentic 80s style within the framework of the opus and is another solid tune.Other notable ingredients are ‘Stormrider’, featuring some fantastic axework, while ‘Night’s Wolf’ offers a fine introductory spark, building nicely with Alejandro Romero’s precise drum and I really like the vocals here as the track kicks into a catchy nod. The atmosphere of ‘Night’s Wolf’ draws me in, evoking images of my teen years huddled in a dark room rocking along to late night records boasting devilish covers.‘Living On The Edge’ feels more airy and, dare I say it, AOR-orientated, but it’s a helluva catchy composition. And one cannot argue either with the sizzling ‘Break Out’ and the finale of ‘Under Threat’ (a bonus track on the digital version), which rounds off a record that, in spite of not quite being meaty enough, contains enough mind-frying solos, ascending wails and dynamism to pull it over the line.The speedier tracks do provide extra menace, but there’s heaps of melody too. So, if you enjoy metal acts such as Loudness then this will be right up your street. ADS should be proud of their debut release.

Line-Up:

Harvey G. Cano - Vocals (2019-present) - See also: Kull Trigger
Adrian Dark Storm - Guitars (rhythm) (2013-present) - See also: ex-Axe Steeler, ex-Cobra, ex-Evilterror, ex-Blaze Bayley (live)
Daniel Mantilla - Bass (2014-present) - See also: Hex Crow, Hatred, ex-Blaze Bayley (live), ex-Warrior Soul
Héctor Sebastián Barrera - Guitars (lead) (2017-present) - See also: Kull Trigger
Alejandro Rueda Romero - Drums (2014-present) - See also: Ainur, ex-Blaze Bayley (live)

Tracklist:

01. The Hunter 05:06
02. Son of Mayhem 05:38
03. More Ruthless than Pain 03:30
04. Breakout 05:53
05. Vestige 04:21
06. Living on the Edge 03:58
07. Stormrider 06:20
08. Night's Wolf 05:22

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní