Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Hard Rock, AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 141 mb

Bio:

Swedish rock band Cap Outrun was formed in 2007 by Andrée Theander (guitars) and Erik Wiss (keyboards) while they were studying music and sound production in Skara/Skövde. The band released the self-produced EP "Influence Grind" in 2008 before going on hiatus until Andrée and Erik decided to resurrect the band. Their goal was to develop a sound which could encompass their AOR and melodic rock influences with their progressive rock and metal influences, adding a few fusion elements. With a line-up now featuring Chandler Mogel (Outloud) on lead vocals, 24-year old prodigy Carl Tudén on drums (ex-Creye) and Linus Abrahamson on bass (ex-Constancia), Cap Outrun is now ready to unleash "High On Deception" on the world!

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is thrilled to announce the upcoming release of the debut full-length album by Swedish rock band Cap Outrun. High On Deception is a distinctive record filled with playful odd time signatures and interesting harmonies, yet never loses its core of strong melodies and an exceptional groove. Out on 10th December, an opening salvo from the record is available from today in the form of a single and video for its title track.“It feels great to work with Frontiers and I’m anxious to hear what fans of the label will say about our album,” states guitarist Andrée Theander. “Ever since Mr. Big, who are one of my all time favourite bands, released their What If’? record, I’ve been following the releases on Frontiers and I’m both impressed and grateful for what they’re doing for the rock music scene today. I’m thrilled about joining them with Cap Outrun and everybody in the band is very excited about this!”The writing and production process for the album was a collaboration between founding members Theander and keyboard player Erik Gafvelin Wiss, albeit the latter is now focusing on production work. His replacement is André Egbo, while vocalist Chandler Mogel, bassist Linus ‘Mr. Gul’ Abrahamson and drummer Johan Ludvig Rask complete the line-up.The band’s influences range from progressive rock bands such as their compatriots Kaipa and Karmakanic, to legendary US acts like Toto and Boston, while some have even mentioned the far pop-ier fellow Swedes Dirty Loops (maybe something to do with a recent collaboration with members of that band by Abrahamson?).Cap Outrun formed in 2007 when Theander and Wiss met at university on a music production course and started writing together, resulting in a self-released debut EP the following year entitled Influence Grind. With complex time signatures and unexpected song structures, it nevertheless contained memorable melodies and pop-flavoured choruses and perfectly blended rock, metal and jazz while also making them a name to drop in the underground prog scene.Upon graduating from university the duo decided to embark on separate careers but stayed in touch. Theander has been a session player, guitar teacher and has his own AOR/Westcoast project named Theander Expression, while Wiss built a studio and has been producing and mixing records by bands such as Creye, Cruzh and Arctic Rain, all of whom are signed to Frontiers. Cap Outrun has essentially been on hiatus since that debut EP…until now!

Line-Up:

Chandler Mogel - Vocals - See also: Outloud, Theater of the Absurd, Two Hundred Feet, Chrome Public, Dangered Ace, NYC Outlaws, Until Destiny, ex-Denner's Inferno, ex-Legion, ex-Porphyra, ex-Cities (live), ex-Talon
Andrée Theander - Guitar
Johan Ludvig Rask - Drums
Linus Abrahamson - Bass
André Egbo - Keyboard

+

Hugo Lundwall (b on tr. 8)
Sebastian Freij (ce on tr. 6)

Tracklist:

01. Crazy Enough
02. High On Deception
03. Disaster Mindset
04. In The Shade Of The Masquerade
05. Shadows On The Wall
06. Our Brightest Day
07. My Destination
08. Run Before We Walk
09. As Long As You Believe
10. Dopamine Overflow

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných