Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 183 mb

Bio:

MESCALEROS was born during Summer of 2006, when Amadeo proposed to his old time friend Javi to build up a Hard Rock band.Later, Alfonso (Amadeo’s brother) joined them and the project started rolling on.Amadeo and Alfonso had been playing on the 80’s in some Barcelona bands (Eleazar de Wörms, Ariadne.In 2007, by the middle of April, just by chance, they met Alejandro, a teen (at that moment he was 15 !!) who kicked the drums real well, so with only one test, he came into the band.So only a bass player was required and, on July 2007, Roger (Hrodgar Oddinson) became another Mescalero.They started making covers from ZZ Top, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rory Gallagher, Ted Nugent… while also writing some own songs.On July 2009 Roger decided to leave the band just for starting a new different project.From August 2009 came a new bassist, Carmelo Gómez, but he was not the required bass player.After one month searching bass player, on November 2009 came Manu Reno (Voll-Band, Nexis, Mercenarios…) who joined the band with no difficulties, so the team was consolidated and then they decided to work only on their own material.On September 2011, Alejandro decided to leave the band due to a personal matters. Then came the new drummer Tony Sanz (OnTheRhoads, Motosierras, Mercenario.All over these years MESCALEROS have done a lot of gigs, opening shows for Lujuria, Panzer, Pendejo, Punto de Mira, Nashville Pussy, Eddie Spaghetti, etc, and also played in some festivals, as the IIIrd. Leyendas del Rock, where they shared stage with UFO, Saxon, Angeles del Infierno, Kreator, Jorn, Exodus, Panzer, Barón Rojo, Los Suaves, Medina Azahara…Some albums and demos were recorded but it has been on 2011 when the band has created and produced their first album with all original compositions.The album is TILL THE END and it reflects all the feelings, power and passion that MESCALEROS want to inject on every Hard Rock lover all over the world.

Album:

The Catalan band Mescaleros returns with a fourth album, entitled "No Fear, No Limits", released this time through The Fish Factory label, which, as usual with the band, promises to bring a good dose of classic style hard rock.This new work, recorded and produced by Manu Reno at Rusty Soul Studios, with cover art and booklet by Fernando Navarro and photography by Lucas Korneyá, is perhaps their most complete and varied album to date. As the title indicates, it is clear that they have not been afraid to express all their creativity and influences.The band is formed by vocalist Amadeo Digón, Alfonso Digón on guitars, Manu Reno on bass and backing vocals and Sergio Gavín on drums.From the first cut, "Dreams" we hear that old rock and roll that takes us back to past times and that we never tire of enjoying. Amadeo Digón's personal voice, deep and with a dark nuance, characteristic of the band, grabs us and doesn't let us go.Something that has caught my attention not only in this album, but also in others that have been released this year, is that it is clearly noticeable that the extra time that many bands have had due to the pandemic, has allowed for greater care in the composition and arrangements of the songs."The Feeling", with a faster, more direct and accessible tempo, contains a fantastic and catchy chorus, perfect to enjoy live, as well as a brief interlude that contrasts with the rest of the song and enriches the theme enormously.The third track, "Away" speaks through its lyrics and notes of those moments when we would like to get away from everything and everyone. Particularly noteworthy is the guitar solo which, without unnecessary fuss, manages to transmit that mixture of unease and hope that takes hold of us on those occasions."So Many Clouds", which begins with a slightly distorted voice, as if it were coming through the earpiece of a telephone, is rock and roll through and through, with a magnificent piano base and a chorus that sticks in your head for days.The next two, "Night Is Where I Belong", in which they dare to include - in a masterful way - towards the middle of the song some funky lines before a great guitar solo, and "The Dark Side Of My Soul", with a dark atmosphere and whose dense verses contrast with the intensity of the bridge and chorus, give way to "Invincible", which includes one of the best guitar solos of the whole album."Wiser", perfect for live performances, reminded me at times of the band Kiss, especially in its formidable chorus.With "The Perfect Show" and "Demons", the most classic, guitar-driven and somewhat macabre rock and roll returns."Light My Way", which is in the same vein as the previous songs, includes a fantastic instrumental interlude and, once again, an extraordinary melody in the guitar solo.All the members do a great job throughout the album, but those guitars that keep the perfect balance between virtuosity and feeling deserve to be highlighted. Sometimes it is forgotten that the best thing about music is what it conveys, beyond the number of notes that can be played per second."Sueños", a stupendous acoustic adaptation of the first track in Spanish which, as a lover of rock in Spanish, I am grateful for, serves as a farewell to this great work. I have to admit that I would love to have the opportunity to enjoy a complete work by Mescaleros in the language of Cervantes.Mescaleros return with their best album to date, entitled "No Fear, No Limits", in which they have given free rein to all their creativity. Totally recommended.

Line-Up:

Amadeo Digón - vocals
Alfonso Digón - guitar
Manu Reno - bass
Sergio Gavín - drums

Tracklist:

01. Dreams 04:23
02. The Feeling 03:43
03. Away 04:54
04. So Many Clouds 03:55
05. Night Is Where I Belong 04:07
06. The Dark Side Of My Soul 06:06
07. Invincible 03:54
08. Wiser 05:00
09. The Perfect Show 03:08
10. Demons 04:46
11. Light My Way 04:01
12. Sueños 04:00

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný