Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 125 mb

Bio:

Wild Freedom is a Hard Rock and Metal band founded in Barcelona on 2010 by Ian Wilde (Vocals), Adryen Rock (Lead Guitar) and Chris Charrest (Drums). After years of shows and changes on his band members and style, they finally found their own sound when Dave Starblitz (Bass) and Jimmy Q (Rythm Guitar) joined the band. Wild Freedom was ready to publish it first Studio Album: 'Set the Night on Fire' was released on March of 2017, published by the record label 'The Fish Factory'. That allowed Wild Freedom to show their music and message to the rest of the world and bring their shows to new people. They played shows with bands like and many more. They embarked on their first international tour in Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland on 2017 and a tour in Russia and the Republic of Crimea on 2018 receiving great feedback from this new public. With a need of expand their creativity and make new songs, they released three new singles on 2019 'We Rule The Night' 'Keep The Fire' and 'Trapped In Paradise' that had a good reception between their audience and new listeners around the globe. In 2019 and the begining of 2020 they were composing their second studio album, and recorded it on May of 2020 against all bad thoughts due to the worlwide pandemic. Finally the second studio album called 'POLARIZE' will be released on October 22th of 2021 by the record laber 'Wormholedeath'.

Album:

Hailing from Barcelona, Spain, Wild Freedom return with their second album ‘Polarize’. The band label themselves as a metal band in their biography, but that is an oversimplification. This album takes some melody twists and turns that I did not expect, which kept the music interesting and exciting.They incorporate progressive elements without the precision stops and stark melody shifts associated with progressive metal. While progressive metal is impressive, it was never my cup of tea. I prefer a strong groove with occasional unexpected twists. With nine songs at a tight 37 minutes, this band gets right to the point while still offering changeups that impress.I was intrigued to check out the band when I heard first single ‘Meteor’. There are so many cool things happening here. The softer vocals juxtaposed with growling screams in the verses, the slight falsetto that singer Ian Wilde employs on certain words in the chorus, the melody change up before the guitar solo. A definite favorite from the album. Don’t let the growling screams turn you off. It works for the context of the song and it is the only track that includes that dynamic.That’s what makes this album a pleasure to listen to. It takes many risks and because of the talent involved, those risks pay off. There’s the ballad/rocker ‘Rain’, a lyrically inspirational song about hopes for a better tomorrow. It starts off quiet and slow, with more instruments being added to the mix. Then the tempo starts to increase, and the song concludes in a spectacular, bombastic fashion. Straight forward rockers ‘I Am The Storm’ and ‘New Dawn’ hit fast and heavy, while still utilizing some progressive wizardry. The biggest surprise comes with last track ‘Promise’. The band dives straight into 80s AOR and synth with a duet from Ankor singer Jessie Williams, modern drumming elements, and a saxophone solo. Talk about ambitious! They make it all sound flawless as all the members bring their “A” game. The press release states, “The band set out to make its most ambitious work yet, exploring new sounds and ideas”. Press releases are usually full of hyperbole, but this one is entirely accurate.One issue with sequencing. There are nine songs total, and this album can be divided up into thirds. I feel the middle and later parts of the album are stronger than the first third. I point this out to say that when listening to this album sequentially, be sure to check out all the songs. The album does get better as it progresses. One band I can compare them to is Dynazty, another band that uses progressive elements but keeps their feet permanently planted in traditional metal tropes. If you enjoy expertly crafted melodies that occasionally veer into unexpected and interesting directions, then this album was made for you.

Line-Up:

Cristian Wilde - Vocals (lead) (2010-present)
Adryen Rock - Guitars (2010-present)
David Starblitz - Bass (2013-present)
Chris Charrest - Drums

Tracklist:

01. New Dawn (04:21)
02. My Life (03:52)
03. Monsters (04:04)
04. I Am the Storm (04:35)
05. Rain (03:53)
06. Meteor (03:42)
07. What Is Human (03:51)
08. End of Our Scars (04:02)
09. Promise (04:01)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných