All For The King - Let There Be Light (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Sep 2021, 08:29

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 86 mb

Bio:

All For The King plays contemporary, heavy hard rock. The influences are many, but the sound of its own.The band consists of routine musicians Erik Tilling, Ricard Hulteke (Empire 21), Johan Tjernström (Ole Børud) and Richard Tonyson.Erik Tilling, who for 15 years provided Christianity with low-key prayer songs, is the band's guitarist and songwriter, saying this:"I grow up on hard rock, that's how I learned to play the guitar. Later I became Bengt Johansson's composer in the 90's during Bengts 'riff period'; a golden age for an electric guitarist! In 1997, I discovered Fernando Ortega and have since devoted myself to translating his songs and writing their own songs in a similar style. Now 20 years later, the puzzle pieces have fallen into place to once again play some heavier music.Everything started with the singer Ricard and I met and spoke theology. Then came the idea of ​​starting All For The King. We live in an uneasy time and many of the Christian fundamental values ​​are questioned. We think the hair dryer is a good carrier of the message we want to convey. "

Album:

All For The King is a band that caught my eye in 2017 with their self-titled debut album. Now they're back with a follow-up in the form of the album "Let There Be Light" and of course I'm curious to hear what it sounds like.This is melodic hard rock with a Christian message. They have a sound that appeals to me in a positive way. All For The King can be compared to another similar band, namely Narnia. However, I think this one is a notch better. The band, based in Jönköping, consists of members Ricard Hulteke (vocals), Erik Tilling (guitar), Andreas Ålöv (bass) and Richard Tonyson (drums) However, Richard has now left the band and been replaced by Anders Köllerfors (Magnus Karlsson's Free Fall, Anette Olzon) A gigantic plus goes to both Ricard Hulteke for awesome vocals and Erik Tilling for fantastic guitar playing throughout the album. Ricard can also be heard singing in the now defunct band Empire 21.The album contains 11 tracks where I think the songs "I Am He", "The Way, The Truth And Life", "The Shelter", "St. Patrick´s Prayer" and "Let God Be God" stand out a bit extra. They are also the songs that are the most melodic and appeal to me the most. My absolute favourite, however, is "The Shelter", which is sure to be on my list of this year's best songs when we recap 2021. The song features awesome vocals and a great chorus."Let There Be Light" is a great and smooth album that will surely appeal to a lot of DMB visitors. The album will be released on Friday, September 24th. You can check out a music video for the first single "The Way, The Truth And Life" below .

Line-Up:

Erik Tilling - Guitars
Ricard Hulteke - Vocals
Johan Tjernström - Bass
Richard Tonyson - Drums.

Tracklist:

01. The Six-Winged Seraphim
02. Let There Be Light
03. I Am He
04. The Way, Truth And Life
05. The Shelter
06. St. Patrick's Prayer
07. Metal Gods
08. Let God Be God
09. Moneychangers
10. Blazing Fire
11. The Return Of The King

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných