Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 166 mb

Bio:

Known as the lead vocalist of Swedish hard rock band degreed, Robin Red has announced the September release of his self-titled debut solo album via Frontiers Music Srl. A first single from the record entitled ‘Don’t Leave Me (With A Broken Heart)’ is available now, of which Red says: “it was originally written by Thomas Jakobsson and Björn Axelsson in the early nineties and the famous Swedish artist Carola Häggkvist sang on the first demo. However, it was never released back then, so I actually have that honour.” Regarding the album as a whole, he adds that “my mindset was to keep it as ‘classic rock’ as possible, haha. Think of it as a 1983 release! I think you will hear a bit of Foreigner, John Waite, Bryan Adams and Rick Springfield in there.”Red decided to launch a solo career in 2020 and sent some demos to Frontiers, who were thrilled with what they heard. “I’ve been thinking about making a solo album for many years, but I never really felt ready, not until now.” he explains. “It’s kind of a dream come true. I went back to my roots and made it a little more organic. I’m very inspired by artists like Jimmy Barnes and Bryan Adams, and the sound is not far from there but is still me.”The resulting album is certainly a melodic rock fest with catchy, uptempo songs that will impress fans of artists such as Foreigner, Rick Springfield, Bryan Adams and John Waite. The songs were written by Red together with Dave Dalone of fellow Swedish rockers H.E.A.T., who also produced the album and plays guitars.Red also remains a member of degreed, of which he was a founder member and has toured all over Europe in support of five well received studio albums. The group is currently working on a new record. He also participated in the Swedish version of American Idol in 2008 and reached the latter stages.

Album:

So who is Robin Red? I had to put on my thinking cap and dust off my memory. Robin Ericsson is the vocalist for the Swedish rock band Degreed which has five albums to their credit, with a new one on the way. (Their 2015 album, Dead But Not Forgotten is the only album reviewed by Dangerdog Music Reviews.) Ericsson was also a top ten finisher in 2008's Swedish Idol. He's also had a long interest in doing a solo album. The self-titled Robin Red is his first effort and features H.E.A.T's Dave Dalone as producer, guitarist and co-songwriter.Essentially, Robin Red strays little from his melodic hard rock roots with his debut album. While the focus is upon his vocal talent, all the songs feature strong riffs, abundant rock rhythm and groove, and vibrant song melody and effective vocal harmony, with addition of catchy choruses and superb guitar solos. If you take together the sharp riffs and tough rhythym you might find that the songs have an assertive metal edge, but that's always been a compoment of Degreed as well.You'll hear these things within Night Life, Don't Leave Me, or Living Dead. The AOR accessible nuance of rock groove and vocal harmony rises higher within Freedom and Midnight Rain, yet both rock out just the same. Living For is perhaps the closest song to a ballad as it features Red's voice over some sharper acoustic guitar. But the song displays characteristic common across the entire album: the expert and complimentary combination of strong vocal and guitar skills.All said then, if you like melodic hard rock, offering both metal edge and AOR accessibiliy and then featuring exceptional vocals and strong guitar work, you will likely enjoy Robin Red's debut solo album. Recommended.

Line Up:

Robin Red - Lead vocals, backing vocals & bass (DEGREED)
Dave Dalone - Guitars, synthesizers, backing vocals and percussion
Mats Eriksson - Drums
Erik Modin - Percussion
Joan Eriksson - Grand Piano, background vocals
Jona Tee - Organ
Petra Eriksson - Background vocals

Tracklist:

01. Don’t Leave Me (With A Broken Heart)
02. (I’m A) Bad Habit
03. Everlyn
04. Freedom
05. Midnight Rain
06. Can’t Get Enough
07. Reason To Survive
08. Heart Of Stone
09. Nitelife
10. Head Over Heels
11. Living Dead
12. Living For

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní