Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Symphonic Heavy Metal , Gothic Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

Inner Stream blend elements of symphonic metal, electronic, goth and nü metal to create a distinctive and boundary pushing sound with a rich variety of textures, heavy riffs, powerful melodies and moments of pure emotion. Having signed to Frontiers in 2020, ‘Stain The Sea’ is their debut album.

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the signing of Inner Stream to the label for a multi-album deal. Inner Stream blends elements of different subgenres and styles like symphonic metal, electronic, goth and nu metal, among others. Pushing musical boundaries, the songs hold rich varieties of climates and textures, heavy riffs, powerful melodies and emotional moments."I am very excited and proud to be a part of the Frontiers family", says Inés Vera-Ortiz, Inner Stream's songwriter and vocalist. "This opportunity came at the right time in which the concept of the project reached a peak of maturity and clear vision. While my songwriting is varied, my heart is very close to metal and I will never look away from it. The first album will include songs written during the last few years and I feel they represent well this long journey through lots of different, important and emotional moments of my life. I am very happy to be able to share those personal moments with everyone." Label president Serafino Perugino wanted to highlight the talents of vocalist Ines Vera-Ortiz and sought to pair her with producer Alessandro Del Vecchio to highlight her songs and voice. Inner Stream started off in 2008 as a project concocted by Inés Vera Ortiz and her brother Jorge in Buenos Aires, Argentina. At that time, Inés was the vocalist for some local power metal bands, but her songwriting was headed in a different direction. Subsequently, Inés and Jorge recorded a 3-song demo that was more in a goth metal direction. Afterward, Inés continued composing music on her own and attempted to put a band together, but ultimately decided to set aside the idea for a while. She continued to work on other projects for both Argentinian and international bands while biding her time. In 2017, she teamed up with Guillermo De Medio, an Argentinian keyboard player and producer (Tarja Turunen, Full Nothing, Barilari), who was undoubtedly the right fit to help Inés work on her songs and bring the vision of Inner Stream together. Now, in 2021, Inés and Inner Stream have joined forces with Frontiers Music Srl for the release of their upcoming album "Stain The Sea" as well as future releases.

Line-Up:

Inés Vera-Ortiz - vocals
Andrea Seveso - guitars
Guillermo De Medio - keys
Mitia Maccaferri - bass
Nicholas Papapicco - drums

Tracklist:

01. Massive Drain
02. Fair War
03. Hunt You
04. Aftermath
05. Dance With Shades
06. Drown Me
07. If You Dare
08. Stain The Sea
09. The Bridge
10. Last Drink
11. Real

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní