Richard Marx - Stories To Tell: Greatest Hits And More (2CD) (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Júl 2021, 07:07

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 149 mb

Bio:

Richard Noel Marx (born September 16, 1963) is an American adult contemporary and pop/rock singer, songwriter, musician and record producer who sold over 30 million records. He had a stream of hit singles in the late 1980s and 1990s, including "Endless Summer Nights," "Right Here Waiting," "Now and Forever," and "Hazard." Although some of his major hit songs were ballads, many of his songs had a classic rock style, such as "Don't Mean Nothing," "Should've Known Better," "Satisfied," and "Too Late To Say Goodbye."Marx placed himself in the record books by being the first solo artist to have his first seven singles hit the Top 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart (3, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1, 4). His record sales worldwide exceed 30 million.Aside from songs that he has written, composed, and recorded for himself, he has written and composed, co-written and co-composed, and produced successful tracks for other artists such as "This I Promise You" by NSYNC and "Dance With My Father," which was Luther Vandross's very last hit. The latter song won several Grammy Awards.His 14th and latest chart topper, "Long Hot Summer," performed by Keith Urban, gave Marx the distinction of having a song he wrote/composed or co-wrote/co-composed top the charts in four different decades.

Album:

Eighties hit-maker RICHARD MARX is releasing a 2-disc Special Edition greatest hits called ”Stories To Tell; Greatest Hits and More“, which may be of interest to fans since not only features fresh 2021 remastering of his terrific hits, but also comes with a bonus discs of demos, rarities and new songs. The two-CD set is being issued as a companion – or ‘soundtrack’ – to Marx’s book ‘Stories to Tell: A Memoir’ The new release contains all the hits and his more lovable songs fully remastered on CD 1, while CD 2 offers five unheard demos – including ones for ‘Right Here Waiting’ and ‘Hazard’ – in addition to live rarities and new recordings.Excellent release.

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Don’t Mean Nothing (2021 – Remaster)
02.Should’ve Known Better (2021 – Remaster)
03. Endless Summer Nights (2021 – Remaster)
04. Hold On to the Nights (2021 – Remaster)
05. Satisfied (2021 – Remaster)
06. Right Here Waiting (2021 – Remaster)
07. Angelia (2021 – Remaster)
08. Keep Coming Back (2021 – Remaster)
09. Hazard (2021 – Remaster)
10. Way She Loves Me (2021 – Remaster)
11. Through My Veins (2021 – Remaster)
12. Whatever We Started (2021 – Remaster)
13. Eyes On Me (2021 – Remaster)
14. When You Loved Me (2021 – Remaster)
15. Another One Down (2021 – Remaster)

CD2:

01. Should’ve Known Better (Demo)
02. Endless Summer Nights (Demo)
03. Edge of a Broken Heart (Live)
04. Arrow Through My Heart (Demo)
05. Right Here Waiting (Demo)
06. Hazard (Demo)
07. Better Life (Live)
08. Crazy (New 2021 Recording)
09. This I Promise You (New Song)
10. To Where You Are (Live)
11. Dance With My Father (New Song)
12. Take Me Down (New Song)

+ Video "Angelia" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní