Laurenne / Louhimo - The Reckoning (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Jún 2021, 09:36

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 96 mb

Bio:

The collaboration between powerhouse Finnish vocalists Noora Louhimo (Battle Beast) and Netta Laurenne (Smackbound) is easily one of the most exciting musical alliances ever put together by the Frontiers label.The two ladies put together a storming melodic metal album with the collaboration of Nino Laurenne on guitars and Sampo Haapaniemi on drums.

Netta Laurenne (born 1980 in Pirkkala) is a Finnish singer, songwriter and actress.She has appeared on Finnish albums either as a guest or backing vocalist and has also released solo material.[1] She has also composed and written songs for other artists such as Suvi Teräsniska and Voice of Finland finalist Kim Koskinen.

Noora Louhimo (born 6 November 1988 in Rauma, Finland is a Finnish singer who sings in the band Battle Beast. Louhimo replaced Nitte Valo, who focuses on her family life, as lead singer of the band in August 2012.The first single with Louhimo, "Into the Heart of Danger", was released in Finland on 25 April 2013.In July 2019, Louhimo announced that he was recording his first solo album, which will be released on 5 March 2021 as Eternal Wheel of Time and Space. A single and music video of the same name was released on 5 February of the same year.

Album:

The collaboration between powerhouse Finnish vocalists Noora Louhimo (Battle Beast) and Netta Laurenne (Smackbound) is easily one of the most exciting musical alliances ever put together by the Frontiers label. The two ladies put together a storming melodic metal album with the collaboration of Nino Laurenne on guitars and Sampo Haapaniemi on drums.Comments Netta Laurenne: "I've had the idea about a possible collaboration with Noora incubating for a few years. Once the pandemic started and cleared out calendars for both of us, it felt like a perfect time to reach out to Noora and start this project. She is such a talented singer who masters various styles and on top of that, she's simply an awesome person. We are both initially from the same town, so it feels extra special to get us, two metal singers from Tampere, working together on an album full of kick-ass metal. This is also a collaboration with my husband, music producer and guitarist (Thunderstone) Nino Laurenne, with whom I've written the songs for the album!" Comments Noora Louhimo: "When Netta asked me to join in this project, I was happily surprised. I had followed her as a singer for years and always admired her soulful and powerful vocals and her way of expressing herself. Now that we have got to know each other a bit better through this project, it's been amazing to realize how much in common we have as singers and as people. We both have similar idols and influences musical wise and we both love singing with soul, blues, edge and power. She's definitely my long lost soul sister and I'm super excited singing with her on an album filled with our explosive passion for music."

Line Up:

Netta Laurenne - vocals - See also: Smackbound
Noora Louhimo - vocals - See also: Battle Beast, ex-Tuska20, Laurenne/Louhimo, Mute Swans, Noora Louhimo Experience, ex-Kamelot (live)

+

Nino Laurenne - guitar

Tracklist:

01. Time To Kill The Night
02. The Reckoning
03. Tongue Of Dirt
04. Striking Like A Thunder
05. Bitch Fire
06. Hurricane Love
07. To The Wall
08. Viper's Kiss
09. Walk Through Fire
10. Dancers Of Truth

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní