Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Symphonic Melodic Metal , Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

Angelwings were born in April 2013 out of a group of experienced musicians that had been in the local music scene for some time, and who had played in different bands a wide variety of musical genres.Initially, to gel together as a band it was decided to perform a number of covers from Finnish symphonic metal sensation Nightwish. Soon it became clear to all that original music would have a very considerable element of orchestration. Thus, Angelwings became the first symphonic metal band from Gibraltar.It is in October 2014 when the band starts to write their original material.The first (demo) track titled "Wonderland" was posted on YouTube on 16/01/2015 and attracted attention from local media and internationally on social media. Two more demos have followed since.... "Memories" and"Forbidden Love". These have enjoyed wide acceptance and support, and have increased the band's exposure. These tracks despite having been recorded with very limited resources in the band's own rehearsal room have had air time on radio stations in Argentina, Spain and the UK. "The Fallen" and "Lilith" premiered in Argentina radio.On the 27th June 2015 Angelwings supported Heavy metal legends Saxon at the "Hard n Heavy" festival in Gibraltar. In September 2015 Angelwings performed at the Gibraltar Music Festival where Kings of Leon and Duran Duran were headliners.After numerous offers from record labels from around the world, Angelwings sign with Pride and Joy Music label (Germany). The contract came into effect 1/10/2016 for six years and with option of a follow-up album. Pride & Joy Music has announced the release of THE EDGE OF INNOCENCE album on 23-6-2017.

Album:

Angelwings is a band from Gibraltar, the small British enclave in the south of Spain, and is probably the only symphonic metal band from there. An old saying goes that in the land of the blind, one-eye is king and it certainly applies here. Some compare Angelwings to Nightwish, but that is as ridiculous as comparing a Spanish top club to a Belgian amateur team in football. If there is any talent in this band, it is nowhere to be seen. As a female fronted band, most of the attention goes to Divi Cano, who is rather a very mediocre singer and who has to rely more on her looks. The uninspiring tracks are played by a saltless rhythm section that does not convince at all, and the guitar and keyboard playing is only sporadically interesting. Primordium is the second album by Angelwings and will be distributed by the Pride & Joy Music label from 18 June.The group was formed in 2013 as a formation that focused on Nightwish covers. Unfortunately, there is almost nothing of that to be found because I would have loved to hear what that sounded like. A bit later they started writing their own songs and in 2017 the debut album The Edge Of Innocence was released, a record that is hard to listen to. The new disc is again ten songs of dull misery. Normally I do not take any risks when writing a review, and I give every band a couple of listens before I give my verdict. With this disc, I gave up after four sessions, because with every listen, my impression was even more negative than the last time. It remains a pity that there are still so many better bands that have to put in so much effort to get a record deal than a useless band like Angelwings, whose only real trump card is the nice appearance of their singer.

Line-Up:

Divi Cano - Vocals (2013-present)
Glenn Cano - Keyboards, Orchestrations (2013-present)
Dani Duran Ramirez - Bass (2018-present)
Carlos Alvarez Nava Gonzalez - Guitars (2018-present)
David Duran Ramirez - Guitars (2018-present)

Tracklist:

01. Genesis
02. Primordium
03. Nature’s Lullaby
04. Fallen Angel Song
05. Sail Away
06. Dehumanised
07. Trapped
08. Changes
09. Prayer
10. Lies & Secrets

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní