Helloween - Helloween (2CD) (Limited Edition Digipak) (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Jún 2021, 07:10

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 234 mb

Bio:

Helloween is a German power metal band founded in 1984 in Hamburg, Northern Germany. The band is a pioneering force in the power metal subgenres and their second and third studio albums, Keeper of the Seven Keys Part I and Part II, are considered masterpieces of the genre. Twelve musicians have been a part of the band's line-up in its history, which has consisted of singer Andi Deris, guitarists Michael Weikath and Sascha Gerstner, bass guitarist Markus Grosskopf, and drummer Daniel Löble since 2005.Helloween was formed in 1984 by members of bands Iron Fist, Gentry, and Powerfool. Its first line-up consisted of Weikath, Grosskopf, singer and guitarist Kai Hansen and drummer Ingo Schwichtenberg. After the release of a self-titled EP and a first album in 1985, it expanded into a quintet when singer Michael Kiske joined, with Hansen only acting as guitarist. Under this line-up, they released the Keeper of the Seven Keys albums (1987 and 1988), which established Helloween as a notable heavy metal band and led to the creation of the power metal subgenre. However, Hansen left the band quickly after the release of Part II and was replaced by Roland Grapow. He then created the band Gamma Ray.Helloween's first two albums without Hansen, Pink Bubbles Go Ape (1991) and Chameleon (1993), were commercial and critical failures,which created tensions between band members and led to the firing of Schwichtenberg and the departure of Kiske. They were replaced by Uli Kusch and Andi Deris respectively. The albums released under this line-up, consisting of Master of the Rings (1994), The Time of the Oath (1996), Better Than Raw (1998) and The Dark Ride (2000), received a warm reception from both fans and critics, gradually establishing Helloween as a successful band again.However, tensions following the release of The Dark Ride led to the dismissals of both Grapow and Kusch, who then went on to found Masterplan together. Grapow was replaced by Gerstner, but the attempts to find a new drummer were chaotic and no band member was credited for drums on the album Rabbit Don't Come Easy (2003). The band finally found a stable drummer in the person of Löble in 2005. Under this new and current line-up, the longest in its history, the band has released four successful studio albums: Keeper of the Seven Keys: The Legacy (2005), Gambling with the Devil (2007), 7 Sinners (2010), and Straight Out of Hell (2013), with all members except Löble contributing to songwriting.Since its creation, Helloween has released fourteen studio albums, three live albums, three EPs, and twenty-seven singles, and has sold more than five million records worldwide.

Album:

Forget Helloween, here comes Helloween.This is the beginning of a new time calculation: "Please stick together!" This was the ardent wish of thousands of fans calling out to Andi Deris, Michael Kiske, Michael Weikath, Kai Hansen, Markus Grosskopf, Sascha Gerstner and Dani Löble during the Pumpkins United World Tour - and their dream has come true! With the upcoming album, simply titled "Helloween", the band opens a new chapter after 35 years of a glorious career. The future of one of the most influential German metal bands from now on will feature three singers. Originally planned for the live performances only, it was the birth of a unique seven piece metal alliance.Dani Löble: "This record is the coronation of the Pumpkins United journey! Still, until today I am fascinated by the different character traits and facets of the Helloween history. Per example the legendary voices of Michi, Andi and Kai. To enjoy them now together on one record, under one flag is the ultimate Helloween experience." It is therefore not surprising that the pre-release single "Skyfall", a 12-minute epos written by Kai Hansen, has the long yearned Keeper-vibe - even if the long player can by no means be limited to it. "Skyfall" implies the musical arch which will be loved by fans of every era. This first album of a new age is taking the fans from unforgettable memories of the fifteen studio records and four live CDs to new adventures.The base of this milestone album was already erected in the studio: using the original drum kit of Ingo Schwichtenberg, the recording was done with the same modulators at the Hamburg HOME studios where back then "Master Of The Rings", "The Time Of The Oath" and "Better Than Raw" were recorded. Completely analog and under the eyes of long term producer Charlie Bauerfeind and co-producer Dennis Ward, the United impact travelled to New York and got the final mix in the Valhalla Studios of Ronald Prent (Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, Rammstein). "After 30 years with the different line-ups of the band I really thought I was well prepared for another extreme challenge, but I was wrong! My expectations were highly exceeded in every way with this super-sized creativity package", tells us Bauerfeind.Besides all musical competence, it is also the special enthusiasm that defines Helloween. Michael Weikath characterizes in his own way: "It is the incomprehensible encounter of seven musicians who are working as friends and even family and created something that no one would have thought it could be possible. It is like awaking from a sleep but still being in an incredible dream." Returnee Kai Hansen reflects: "Being in the studio with my old companions after 30 years was very emotional for me. But at the same time it was a completely different experience with the 'new' boys. The collaboration of different songwriters and strong characters made the album very special: a unique mix with reminiscences from all chapters of the band's history. Helloween is a big part of my life and I am looking forward to celebrating the songs live for and with our fans!" From another perspective Markus Grosskopf agrees: "For me, being one of the last 'survivors' who played every note from the beginning, it was a fantastic experience and a very emotional process. I think everyone can hear it on this album. I love it."With all this brand-new material an album has been created, an album that is set apart from the digital mainstream and showing the essence of the band was never more solid. This is the beginning of something big - here comes Helloween.

Line-Up:

Michael Kiske - Vocals (Kiske / Somerville, Place Vendome, Unisonic, Michael Kiske, ex-Avantasia (live), ex-Ill Prophecy, ex-SupaRed)
Andi Deris - Vocals (Andi Deris and the Bad Bankers, ex-Pink Cream 69, ex-Kymera, ex-Dragon, ex-Nameless, ex-Paranoid)
Markus Grosskopf - Bass (ex-Shock Machine, ex-Weinhold, ex-Bassinvaders, Kickhunter, ex-Avantasia, ex-Trick or Treat (live), ex-Edguy (live), ex-Roland Grapow, ex-Blast Furnace, ex-Gentry, ex-Iron Fist, ex-Second Hell)
Michael Weikath - Guitars (ex-Blast Furnace, ex-Iron Fist, ex-Powerfool)
Kai Hansen - Guitars, Vocals (Gamma Ray, Hansen & Friends, Unisonic, ex-Iron Savior, ex-Avantasia (live), ex-Ancient Call, ex-Gentry, ex-Iron Fist, ex-Powerfool, ex-Second Hell)
Sascha Gerstner - Guitars (Palast, ex-Freedom Call, ex-Lanzer (live))
Dani Loble - Drums (ex-Glenmore, ex-Hollenhunde, Gotthard (live), ex-Krokus (live), ex-Rawhead Rexx, ex-Blaze (live), ex-Element 58)

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Out for the Glory 07:19
02. Fear of the Fallen 05:39
03. Best Time 03:36
04. Mass Pollution 04:15
05. Angels 04:42
06. Rise Without Chains 04:56
07. Indestructible 04:43
08. Robot King 07:08
09. Cyanide 03:29
10. Down in the Dumps 06:01
11. Orbit 01:05
12. Skyfall 12:11

CD2: (Bonus Tracks)

01. Golden Times 04:48
02. Save My Hide 03:11

+ Video "Skyfall" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní