Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 91 mb

Bio:

Arched Fire is a metal band from Finland formed in 1989.Finnish metalheads Arched Fire are back with a new album! Following their acclaimed debut Remote Control (2021), Trust Betrayal is the sound of a band expanding their spectrum with all guns blazing.”After the first album came out, we hit the ground running”, reminisces Ari Väntänen (rhythm guitar). ”We just kept writing new songs until we had this thing called Trust Betrayal in our hands.”On their second album, Arched Fire gets back on their old-school metal case with a vengeange.From the singalong speed metal of ”Fear” and ”Self-Backstabbers” to the contagious headbangers ”Pestilence” (starring Tim ”Ripper” Owens!) and ”Corporal Abhorrence of Entrails”, the Finns show a serious knack for no-frills powerhouse riffs and fang-sharp hooks. In ”Wings of Chrome” they’re paying tribute to the mighty NWOBHM scene of the past. Painting dark landscapes along the way, Trust Betrayal moves from the post-apocalyptic sadness of ”Oblivion” into the dark webs of ”Narcissist” and ”Mastermind”, ending the trip with the epic finale of ”Artificial Sun”.Set in different milieus from daily lives to dystopian visions (which, it seems, aren’t far apart these days), the lyrics revolve around trust. Looking at the key concept from different angles, Trust Betrayal deals with the theme in several contexts; technology, environment, human nature, relationships, personal psyche and religion… their riffs may be proudly old-school, but their lyrical themes are a reflection of this, here and now.There’s a critical take-a-stand message, but also a lot ofroom for interpretation.”For me, Trust Betrayal is a significant title”, says Aslak Purojärvi, the drummer. ”On a personal level, it sums up my life during the past few years – in a positive way.”

Album:

I often get to review debuts of bands, some are promising, some are not and then there are bands that got this distinct sound that makes you think that they might just make it. ARCHED FIRE is one of the latter cases, being unique is something that is no longer achievable in this day and age but I like the spirit of those that manage to make you think about the concept. There are inspirations, of course, I think I can hear IRON MAIDEN and OVERKILL plus this typical feeling you always get when listening to Scandinavian bands (the different but clearly northern European accents for example). Kristian Herkman is able to sing clean, shout and hit high notes like OVERKILLS Bobby Blitz (including that kinda Ghoulish voice). Mika Rytilahti’s bass is always present and undergirds the excellent riffs of Janne Särkelä and Ari Väntänen. Only the drum sound is kinda washy (I blame it on the mix because you can still hear punch and precision). This is another one of those debuts that sounds really good and complete. I honestly expect that ARCHED FIRE won’t undergo great changes in sound on the next output, refine and repeat is the way.Conclusion: If you like OVERKILL, IRON MAIDEN and generally dig Speed Metal then you should check this out!

Line Up:

Kristian Herkman - Vocals
Mika Rytilahti - Bass
Janne Särkelä - Guitars (lead)
Ari Väntänen - Guitars (rhythm)
Aslak Purojärvi - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Hindsight 20/20 (00:22)
02. Back on Track (02:54)
03. Remote-Controlled End (02:52)
04. Crawling Down (04:42)
05. ...and Ride Away (05:19)
06. A.T.W. (03:41)
07. Wormhole (05:18)
08. Escape (04:06)
09. Futile (06:37)
10. From Dust to Dust (02:47)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných