Silent Rage - Don’t Touch Me There (1989)

hudební novinky 1989 / music news 1989
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Máj 2021, 09:02

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1989
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Silent Rage formed in 1985 with founding members EJ Curse, Jesse Damon and Mark Hawkins. The band is known for their signature songwriting style of blending melody with hard-driving rock. Silent Rage remains unique from other 80’s bands by having Jesse Damon share the lead vocal duties with Hawkins and Curse.In 1987 they teamed up with Producer/Artist PAUL SABU for their first critically acclaimed CD, “SHATTERED HEARTS”. Silent Rage, appeared on three different albums simultaneously that year. The Motion Picture Soundtrack for “Million Dollar Mystery” and the KNAC Compilation CD “Ten Best From The West”. “Shattered Hearts” went on to be #1 on the European Import Charts.In 1988 GENE SIMMONS signed them to Simmons Records/RCA and drummer Brian James Fox (White Tiger) joined the Band. For SR’s 2nd release, Paul Sabu and Gene Simmons were chosen to lend their production skills. In 1989 they released “DON’T TOUCH ME THERE” to rave reviews. That too, reached #1 on European Import Charts. The song “REBEL WITH A CAUSE” was released as a single and video, and debuted on MTV’s “Head Banger’s Ball“. Next, the Band toured with BLACK SABBATH for the “Headless Cross” tour. In the early 90’s, Silent Rage continued touring and writing. They also wrote & performed with other projects, EJ with Doro Pesch and Jesse with Kiss. Unfortunately, the Grunge scene eventually forced them into hiatus.In 2000 Silent Rage re-united to sign a new record deal and added Rodney Pino on drums. They reissued their first two CD’s in 2001 and released their third new CD, “Still Alive” in 2002. “Still Alive” was produced by BOB EZRIN (Kiss, Pink Floyd, Alice Cooper) and Co-Produced by KEVIN BEAMISH (R.E.O. Speedwagon, Y&T) and Silent Rage. They made their 1st UK appearance at the Z Rock festival.In 2007 Silent Rage signed a new record deal with Frontiers Records for their 4th CD, “FOUR LETTER WORD”. It was released in 2008 and produced By Gilby Clarke . The material continued to mesh melody with metal and big memorable choruses. It also features some very special guests performances by Bruce Kulick (KISS), Bobby Blotzer (Ratt), Gilby Clarke (Guns N Roses), Dilana (Rockstar Supernova) and even their former drummer Brian James Fox.In 2009 Retrospect Records re-issued a newly re-mastered version of the “Shattered Hearts” CD. Rage recorded a brand new bonus track “Sole Survivor” and once again was lucky enough to have Paul Sabu produce. Silent Rage also performed at one of the US’s largest 80’s music festivals “ROCKLAHOMA 2009” and briefly toured Europe.2011: Silent Rage has endured for more than a quarter of a century of hard rock Heaven and Hell. Although, the band members may have ventured out with Jesse Damon’s three solo CD releases and EJ Curse’s bass duties with Doro Pesch, White Lion & Gilby Clarke, Silent Rage remains the major part of their musical lives. They are Rebels With A Cause. They are Still Alive. They will touch you, shatter your heart and rock you hard for another 25 years!

Album:

Silent Rage is a band from Los Angeles that had the good fortune, like House of Lords for example, to be sponsored by the patron Gene Simmons, who released their first albums under his label Simmons Records.Behind that heavy "macho-man" cover and a back cover where Silent Rage look like Manowar after going through a ladies' hairdresser, they hide a fabulous collection of first class melodic Hard-Rock songs. Undoubtedly, that touch of class is provided by Paul Sabu, a musician and producer who has worked with people ranging from Alice Cooper or David Bowie to Madonna or Shania Twain and who also gave birth to one of the best hard-AOR albums in history with Only Child, but I'll tell you about that one day.The album starts off straight away with Runnin' on love, a great melodic hard-AOR song with fantastic chorus and beautiful vocals by Jesse Damon and I wanna feel it again co-written by Joe Lynn Turner, which sounds like a classic. Tonight you're mine also composed by Paul Sabu is a quality AOR half time that will delight fans of this music. Rebel with a cause keeps the bar high as far as melodic hard stuff is concerned. After the more poppy and whispery Touch Me, the first part of the album closes with the more rocking Tear Up The Night with a Whitesnake or Blue Murder vibe.We turn the album around and the band starts again with the sexy and whispering Shake me Up, the message is clear: "Shake me Up, Inside Out, Satisfaction Guaranteed". Another heavy melodic song is the title track Don't touch me there, with a touch of the most melodic Dokken. We continue now with a cover of Electric Light Orchestra's Can't get her out of my head, taken to a totally AOR territory that I guess ELO fans would hate. Another slow track, All night long, composed by B.Kulick, I don't know if Bruce or Bob. And to close the album, a little bit of hard rock, I'm On Fire, faster and heavier, again in a Dokken rocker vibe.In short, a good Hard-Rock album at times and more AOR at others that can delight fans of early Bon Jovi, House of Lords or FM for example.

Line Up:

Jesse Damon – lead and backing vocals, guitars
Mark Hawkins – guitars, lead and backing vocals, keyboards
E.J. Curse – bass, backing vocals
Brian James – drums

Tracklist:

01. Runnin' On Love
02. I Wanna Feel It Again
03. Tonight You're Mine
04. Rebel With A Cause
05. Touch Me
06. Tear Up The Night
07. Shake Me Up
08. Don't Touch Me There
09. Can't Get Her Out Of My Head
10. All Night Long
11. I'm On Fire

+ Video "Rebel With A Cause" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1989 / NEWS 1989"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných