Lovekillers feat. Tony Harnell - Lovekillers (Japan Edition) (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Dec 2019, 15:03

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 115 mb

Bio:

On December 6, 2019, Frontiers will release the debut album from Lovekillers, which features Tony Harnell (Starbreaker, ex-TNT) on lead vocals. What does it sound like? Lovekillers sees Harnell deliver soaring vocals and the hard rock sound reminiscent of the widely heralded 80s TNT albums. Written by Harnell, producer Alessandro Del Vecchio and writers like Nigel Bailey, Pete Alpenborg, Marco Sivo and Jonas Hornqvist, melodic hard rock doesn't get any better than this!

Album:

What we have here is a new Frontiers Music project that features Tony Harnell (TNT, Westworld, Starbreaker, solo artist). I really love every single thing that Mr. Harnell is involved with. From the legendary TNT to his 'newest' and more melodic metal band of Starbreaker. His voice is unique and he is considered of one of the best vocalist in the rock scene in general.Lovekillers is a glossy, polished record that is written by Harnell together with the 'mighty' Alessandro Del Vecchio along with other skilled writers like Nigel Bailey, Pete Alpenborg, Marco Sivo and Jonas Hornqvist. The record produced by Del Vecchio. After the very first spin of LOVEKILLERS I have to say that we have a winner here. Edgy melodic rock or hard rock (if you prefer..) with the amazing vocals of Tony Harnell on front row, super and catchy songs, guitars that refers to the early TNT sound and a crystal clear production. The first couple of song that open this new album, "Alive Again" and "Hurricane", are both melodiclicious and especially "Hurricane" reminds me of "Intuition". Believe me, they are superb samples of pure melodic rock heaven. The moodier "Ball And Chain", the up-tempo "Higher Again" and the beautiful mid-tempo of "Across The Oceans" (that features a killer guitar solo..) are all three excellent songs that include amazing melodies, clever hooks an' choruses and Tony Harnell's 'out of this world' performances. "Now Or Never" is a track that back in 1989 could have been a major hit. For the lovers of the classic TNT sound, "Now Or Never" will bring up some sweet memories. One of the album's highlights!! "No More Love" is yet another killer moment out of this debut. Edgier and in a kinda of more 'aggressive' this song is among my personal favorites here. Check out, also, the sweet ballad of "Set Me Free" in which Harnell's amazing voice really shines!! If you missed the classic TNT sound of albums like "Intuition", "Realized Fantasies" and "Tell No Tales", then LOVEKILLERS debut will make your day. You're gonna fell in love with each and every single track here. It's one of these records that include only killer, no filler, songs.

Line Up:

Tony Harnell - Vocals (Starbreaker, ex-TNT)
Gianluca Ferro - Guitars
Alessandro Del Vecchio - Bass, Keyboards
Edo Sala - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Alive Again
02. Hurricane
03. Ball And Chain
04. Who Can We Run To
05. Higher Again
06. Across The Oceans
07. Bring Me Back
08. Now Or Never
09. Heavily Broken
10. No More Love
11. Set Me Free
12. Bring Me Back (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných