Agent Metal (FRA)

Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Groove Metal.....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Agent Metal (FRA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Jan 2019, 18:51

Agent Metal - Sign Of The Gun (2004)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2004
Style : Speed Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 192 kbps + all scans
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

Speed / Power Metal band from France formed in 1996.2 full-lengths albums + 2 EP´s.

Album:

One thing I should mention is that I have never heard a single song from Agent Steel, the band which I presume Agent Metal derives the majority of their influence from. But after hearing the former band's discography, which is available for download on their web site, I am ready to begin my search for Agent Steel material, because, to put it plainly, this is a really good album that deserves your attention for 2 playthroughs, at the very least.Agent Metal's "Sign of the Gun" LP comes off as a healthy, creatively designed dose of the speed and power metal this band is labeled with that manages to maintain its energy and commitment to musical creation well past the end of the album. Every track is a self-contained mix of unique (to my ears, at least) and powerful positivity in music form, dedicated to bring to you the band's idea of government conspiracies accompanied with melodic, yet energetic compositions that don't come across as pretentious or cheesy. In other words, the music isn't some Dream Theater-esque epic that goes on for 20 minutes per song, meaning that most of the songs end when there is nothing left to derive from them; and the music itself is so good that you don't need to pay much heed to the lyricism here to enjoy the music. Which is good for someone like me, who doesn't mind much the messages in the music.Which may be probably one of the only major disadvantages to this album. As we all know, vocals are not necessarily essential to a band's sound, but they do tend to round out the overall harmony of it, if not necessarily to convey a message with the music. In Agent Metal's case, the vocals may be the weakest part of the music. Agent C's singing is closer to power metal if anything, but his actual style is weak against the majority of power metal singers out there; plus, the music is just so well-written that he tends to get nearly shoved to the background, making the singing only a holdover instrument to take you to the more interesting riffs and solos. He's not horrible in the least -- it's just that everyone else trumps him in the long run. Good thing he does guitar work, too.Now, back to the music. Agent Metal is labeled on this site as 'Speed/Power metal,' which is actually very appropriate. The power feel, you will be able to discern almost immediately, though if you aren't that familiar with true speed metal, you may need some time to find it. (Here, allow me to assist you: Those that have done their homework will know that real speed metal is actually a faster offshoot of thrash metal, not just faster music. The speed metal influence on this album is in the thrash sense completely, and not just really fast power metal -- otherwise, Dragonforce would be 'Speed/Power Metal,' too.) Finding the influences aren't necessary to enjoy the music, of course, I'm just stating that if you expend much time finding them, they may detract from your experience, as many tend to shun one genre or another.The songs themselves are very well constructed, if not completely original. The production is spot-on with none of the loud, overbearing nature that many claim comes with the overproduced sound, the twin guitar blow through riffs like professional secret agents (A pun, I know.), the bassist is very adept at maintaining the overall harmony of the music, and the drums, my God, the drums are absolutely fantastic. I've heard many of the thrash metal classics, and none of their drummers come close to touching the percussion on this album. (This could be because the two founding members of the band, Agent C and M, are the ones responsible for the drum programming found here, I presume.) Forgive me for such a heretic comment, but I believe it's justified in this case. Seriously, many drummers like to show their strength during their performances, but this one showcases versatility, creativity, personalization, refinement -- overall good talent, dammit. The percussion during the intro of Monarch is one of the best parts on the album.To name the only other downside to this album, it would be that the title track's bland pacing makes it probably the most incongruous track here. But that's about all the negativity I can say for this album -- not powerful enough vocals, not much originality, and the title track's a downer. Other than that, this is an absolute steal that you must not pass up, even if only for the fleeting entertainment of a couple of riffs. Honestly, this LP's design is purely genius -- from the intro to Wings of Fury that prepares you for an onslaught of powerful, melodic music, to the somber, yet fitting and lilting outro to The Gunbearer, the only time you will find your attention not on the music is the few seconds of silence between the tracks -- and even then, you'll just be waiting for the next song. And as you read, the best part about this is that it's free for download on the band's web site. So go over there and download it. I guarantee, you will not turn your ear away from this dissatisfied.

Line Up:

Agent C - Vocals, Guitars, Drum Programming (1996-?) - See also: Revenant, Riivaaja, ex-S.C.E.P.T.R.E., ex-Gehenna
Agent M - Guitars, Bass, Drum Programming (1998-?) - See also: ex-Swine of Satan
Agent A - Guitars (rhythm)
Agent B - Vocals (backing)
Agent N - Vocals (backing)
Agent H - Vocals (backing)

Tracklist:

01. Wings of Fury 04:38
02. Agents of Metal pt.2 04:27
03. Monarch 04:26
04. Reptilians 03:41
05. Sign of the Gun 04:52
06. March of the Greys 02:12 instrumental
07. Without a Trace 05:04
08. Living Proof 03:36
09. Scarecrow 04:20
10. The Gunbearer 11:15

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Agent Metal (FRA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Jan 2019, 18:52

Agent Metal - Three Words (EP) (2004)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2004
Audio : 256 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Speed / Power Metal band from France formed in 1996.2 full-lengths albums + 2 EP´s.

Album:

Originally released in 2002, this EP features four Agent Metal classics, that were completely re-recorded for this 2004 release.

Line Up:

Agent C - Vocals, Guitars, Drum Programming (1996-?) - See also: Revenant, Riivaaja, ex-S.C.E.P.T.R.E., ex-Gehenna
Agent M - Guitars, Bass, Drum Programming (1998-?) - See also: ex-Swine of Satan
Agent B - Vocals (backing)
Agent N - Vocals (backing)
Agent H - Vocals (backing)

Tracklist:

01. The Oath of the Agent 04:12
02. Freedom, Metal & Might 04:48
03. Agent Metal 04:44
04. Erehwon 05:55

Obrázok

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Agent Metal (FRA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Jan 2019, 18:52

Agent Metal - Agent Metal (2001)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2001
Audio : 192 kbps + front

Bio:

Album:

First full-length album after Demo "Gunhouse Tapes" from 1996.

Line Up:

Tracklist:

01. Return of the Elite 04:52
02. Agents of Metal pt.1 04:44
03. Through the White Hell 05:08
04. Lamentation of the Agent 02:22
05. The One 03:34
06. The Chosen Path 04:23
07. The Trailing 04:30
08. Initiation to Agenthood 10:23
09. I'll See You Beyond 03:12
10. The Abduction 07:28

Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "THRASH Metal, SPEED Metal, GROOVE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných