Fake Idols (ITA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Fake Idols (ITA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Jún 2018, 11:32

Fake Idols - Fake Idols (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 133 mb

Bio:

FAKE IDOLS is formed from the union of three well-known and recognized European bands in the hard rock/metal genre (Raintime, Slowmotion Apocalypse and Jar of Bones).The self-titled debut album (featuring special guest of MIA COLDEARTH from CRUCIFIED BARBARA) was released in May 2014 through Lifeforce Records (Europe/USA) and Bickee Music (Japan).The second CD, WITNESS, came out on September 16th 2016 via Scarlet Records and has since been described as an adrenaline bomb charged up with great rock/metal tunes and plenty of attitude. The album features a very special guest appearance by Motörhead legend PHIL CAMPBELL (now leading his own band Phil Campbell and The Bastard Sons). Phil also starred in the video of “Mad Fall”, the first single taken from the album. Also the charismatic singer Davide Damna Moras (Elvenking / Hell in the Club) stars in one song called “The City Is Burning”.Both albums were recorded at Raptor Recordig Studios by Matteo “Ciube” Tabacco (Dufresne).A bunch of songs from FAKE IDOLS are included in the soundtrack of the movie Milano In The Cage directed by Fabio Bastianello. The film premiered on September 2016 at the prestigious Venezia International Film Festival and its trailer was introduced to audience and reviewers for the first time at Cannes Film Festival.FAKE IDOLS unites the different backgrounds of its members and their different musical influences and styles in order to infuse their invaluable musical experiences over the years into the new album.

Album:

Being Italian, I always kind of disregarded Italian Heavy Metal, just giving a real true chance to RHAPSODY OF FIRE. But after hearing this I have to say I have been wrong all the way and that I may give a chance to Italian people playing Metal because, wow, these guys really know what they're doing. First of all: FAKE IDOLS are not something new. I gave a small chance to RAINTIME, SLOWMOTION APOCALYPSE and JAR OF BONES in the past and I liked some of their songs without truly enjoying them. So this band was born from the ashes of those 3 groups and now I'm here writing about their first release which is, in my opinion, something that can become a true masterpiece.The opening track "One Way Trip" is a blast of energy with very good vocals where all the instruments blend in a powerful melody. And going on, the quality of the work is still excellent, with high energy tracks such as "Push Me Down", "Switch" and "When The Curtain Closes" and other less powerful but equally beautiful songs such as "Far From My Window" or the closing track "The Trap Of A Promise". On our hands we have a really solid work, almost perfect in its composition, really energetic and powerful, that will satisfy pretty much every listener.I don't know how many of you know about this band, but this debut album remembers me a lot of HAIL THE VILLAIN's first album "Population: Declining". Unfortunately enough, HAIL THE VILLAIN dismembered after that work that was really full of promise. I really do hope FAKE IDOLS won't have the same future because their beautiful, powerful, energetic music is something that deserves to be continued to go on again and again and again.

Line-Up:

Claudio Cossasin - Vocals
Enrico Fabris - Drums
Ivan Odorico - Guitar
Christian Tavano - Guitar
Ivo Boscariol – Bass

Guest:

Mia Coldheart - Vocals (Only in My Hero)

Tracklist:

01. One Way Trip
02. My Hero - Fake Idols / Mia Coldheart
03. Switch
04. Push Me Down
05. When The Curtain Closes
06. Far From My Widow
07. No One
08. I Am Wrong
09. My Favourite Game
10. The Prankster
11. All My Memories
12. The Trap Of A Promise

+ Video "One Way Trip" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Fake Idols (ITA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Dec 2020, 10:52

Fake Idols - Witness (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 133 mb

Info:

FAKE IDOLS was formed from the union of three well-known and recognized European bands in the hard rock/metal genre (Raintime, Slowmotion Apocalypse and Jar of Bones).The group announced its arrival on the scene with an explosive album that will surely please anyone who loves great songs and killer riffs, showcasing a surprising attitude in rock songwriting with their original and catchy sound.FAKE IDOLS recorded their debut album at Raptor Studios (Dufresne), featuring special guest Crucified Barbara's singer Mia Coldheart.Some of the members of all three bands were united in their search for new sounds and have decided to join forces in this promising new project, relying on their different backgrounds and different musical influences and styles in order to infuse their invaluable musical experiences over the years into the new album.

Album:

Fake Idols have revealed the details for their new album, Witness, to be released on September 16th via Scarlet Records.Witness has been described as an adrenaline bomb charged up with great rock/metal tunes and plenty of attitude. The album features a very special guest appearance by Motörhead legend Phil Campbell on the song “Mad Fall”. Also charismatic singer Damna (Elvenking, Hell In The Club) guests on one song.

Line-Up:

Claudio Coassin - vocals (ex-Raintime)
Enrico Fabris - drums (ex-Raintime)
Ivan Odorico - guitars (ex-Slowmotion Apocalypse / Raintime)
Cristian Tavano - guitars (ex-Jar of Bones)
Ivo Boscariol - bass (ex-Slowmotion Apocalypse)

Tracklist:

01. Out Of Gear
02. Mad Fall
03. So Now…
04. Sail
05. The City’s Burning
06. Silence
07. I’m a Fake
08. Go (Chemical Brother’s cover)
09. Could You Bid Me Farewell
10. Prayers on Fire
11. Witness

+ Video "Mad Fall" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných