Bulletproof Rose - Loud Hard Fast (EP) (2015)

hudební novinky 2015 / music news 2015
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Jan 2016, 06:35

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 139 mb

Info:

The idea to set up a band came from Dan and Jacob in early November 2012, the two had met through playing in a covers band together and through a mutual respect and love for raw, rough, high octane rock n roll they decided to try and get a band together that would play only and exactly that. A band with no gimmicks, a band that would strip rock n roll back to basics just guitar to amp plug in and play, with that basic element set they went on the hunt for the perfect line up. Eventually Brian and Dane two like minded rockers with the same goal and thus Bulletproof Rose was born. This in your face power foursome are booking shows up and down the country and are building a steady following behind them, their no gimmick approach to rock n roll is the perfect remedy for today’s tough living, for that few hours that your at a Bulletproof Rose show you’ll find your troubles vanish and before you know what’s happening you’ll be at the front, head down, drink in the air and rocking hard to the good time rock n roll sound that leaves you breathless but begging for more, Bulletproof Rose aim to please and please they do!!!!"Complete with arena-sized antics and face-shredding guitar riffs." - Scorpio Promotions."The entire album is simply what every band works so hard for: something legendary. It is exciting, magical and oddly familiar." - Powerplay magazine

Album:

Glam Metal saw an unexpected revival in the past years. Whilst the centre of this revival was definitely in Sweden, with bands like CRASHDIET or VAINS OF JENNA dominating the scene, the movement spreaded rapidly all over the world, from Brazil (DIRTY GLORY) to the United Kingdon (DAMN DICE).Speak of the devil…BULLETPROOF ROSE is a fresh band from the UK, determined to prove to the world that glam metal is well and very much alive. What we got here is their first EP called "Loud Hard Fast" (name is quite a cliche, but what the hell, it's what we like, and, after a few spins, I might say it was a joyful ride. First of all, the songs were clearly written for live performances, with simple lines and memorable riffs. Everything on this EP shouts raw energy in a muddy small venue.First track, "Bulletproof Rose", is also their best one (which seems natural for a song that carries the band's name!), with huge riffs and infectious grooves. If anything, the band proves to have deep roots in the Metal scene, with a devastating \\Metal sound that blends perfectly with the punkish voice of Jacob."Gipsy" slows down a bit, but gains in catchiness, with a memorable chorus and some guitar work that will bring AC/DC in your mind. "My Girl" is gonna be the public's favourite, with a simple sing a long chorus and catchy riffs. "Bang Your Head" is just a run of the mill party track, well executed but nothing special. The closer track that also gives the name of this EP is sheer pure Rock n Roll party song in a more punkish manner, and it will please the crowds everywhere.I must pinpoint the guitar work, Brian managed to pull up some great and very inspired solos, plus, the riffs are fucking huge, even though they don't bring anything new to the table. All in all, a very enjoyable ride, that made me headbang and sing a long from time to time. I liked the energy and the attitude of this young band, perfectly captured by the raw production.There's still room for improvement, but sometimes simpler is better and BULLETPROOF ROSE is a perfect example. After all, you don't have to reinvent the wheel, just fucking make sure you're riding in the right direction. Can't wait to see them live, maybe they'll manage to open for CRASHDIET next year?

Line-Up:

Jacob Siddle - Guitar/Lead Vocals
Brian Robinson - Guitar/Backing Vocals
Dane Riach - Bass Guitar/Backing Vocals
Dan Wallace - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Bulletproof Rose
02. Gypsy
03. My Girl
04. Bang Your Head
05. Loud Hard Fast

+ Video "Bulletproof Rose" (Offic

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2015 / NEWS 2015"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných